The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Yesterday, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
petmeen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantyin View Post

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=989130&highlight=

Hana
From Galaxyxscorts

Looks: Mid twenties, beautiful looking and will grow on you

Boobs: Original boobs and just nice for my hand to cup on. Nice rubber tits to suck and lick

GFE/Frenching: Passionate and Dfk. She won't leave me blank and can accommodate with what I request

Bbbj: Follow my tempo well. And she's quite pro in this position, lick my whole shaft well

Fj: Tight and and she can take hard and deep pounding. We had a few positions and she is very accommodative. Her moans stereo

RTF material 👍
RTF her Twice bro. thanks okt for the promo and prompt reply.
happy and enjoyable session with this gem.
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tinihole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Gigi
Stable: Lust365

Okt: fast transaction

Overall
Gigi is one sweet lady. By far she is one of the sweetest I’ve had in sbf. Always cling to me and always ask if I am ok.

Service wise, solid bj and Fj. Actually didn’t thought her bj would be that powerful. I know keep on buey tahan my cum not to shoot out. Too good. Had to stop her and kissed her in the midst of bj (lucky she allowed or she also was shocked haha)
Enjoyed my session with her.
Will rtf to support her.
Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3669 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaver29125 View Post
Damn bro Teebs_Darklord... this gif of her opening the door is GOLD standard man!!

Yes it is...lol
Old Yesterday, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 12
hep69music7 is a glorious beacon of lighthep69music7 is a glorious beacon of lighthep69music7 is a glorious beacon of lighthep69music7 is a glorious beacon of lighthep69music7 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: emmi
Stable: foxy thai

Attitude: very sweet and friendly

Looks: similar to photo. Looks quite young and pretty, enhanced with some makeup.
Body:Boobs:

🍯MUAY🧸
🌸 BEAUTIFUL 36C FAIR SLUTTY FOXY MODEL DEVILISH FIGURE !! 🌸

Name: MUAY
Nationality: Thai
Weight: 44kg
Height: 164cm
Stats: 36C-24-35
Boobs: Natural
Pussy: Shaved

💮 Service Provided 💮
Shower Together, Massage, CatBath, BBBJ, HJ, FJ, COB, Fingering, Frenching, 69,
CIM, COF, AR

🔫 Damage 🔫
$130 /1Shot/ 45Minutes
$160 /2Shots/ 90Minutes

Face:

🍯MUAY🧸
🌸 BEAUTIFUL 36C FAIR SLUTTY FOXY MODEL DEVILISH FIGURE !! 🌸

Name: MUAY
Nationality: Thai
Weight: 44kg
Height: 164cm
Stats: 36C-24-35
Boobs: Natural
Pussy: Shaved

Muay
From Thai Fairies

Face: Look exactly as photo , pretty looking
Body: Petite , fair , curvey Boobs: 36C , good for Boobs: 36C , very good for sucking
Frenching: good kisser , no much of frenching
Painting: sensitive pussy , get wet easily
FJ: pretty tight
GFE: 10/10, very hardworking , very accommodating
RTF: yes!

OKT very responsive on confirmation this very attractive lady. Muay just reached & I am very honoured to be her first today , she is very hardworking & try to please & accommodate to my needs. I am very happy & enjoy the session with her.
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 3
cgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKiwiSteve View Post

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=990644&highlight=
Chanel
From Flirtygirls

Looks 9/10 Beautiful and looks mid twenties. Well mannered in real person
Body 9/10 Nice pair of big boobs, nice to fondle, suck and lick
Massage 9/10 Strong enough not those piano type
Bbbj 9/10 Obey to my instructions, and fast learner. She knows when to pause carry on licking my lil bro and carry on sucking
Fj 8/10 Tight and gels on. She wanted to rides on me but I told her to change for missionary. Pump her deep and hard, giving me the horny expression and boost my ego to pump her deeper. Her moans soft if natural loud will be even better

Chanel willing to please and no complain for her. Good attitude and service was good
Manage to book a slot with okt. In love with her busty boobs
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3208 / Power: 19
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

met with lots of work stress a few days ago and started looking for targets to release...
saw Mini from ONESIAM and was trying to cross-reference from FR in Great Bonks but didnt see any FR here... Thought I wanted to just try my luck but to my dismay... both Thursday and Friday fully booked... *ON a Thursday morning*... WTF?

So I advance booked for Sat... and now I know why. Everyone Gatekeeping a gem!!

Fully agree with Bro seestar FR... and below is my own ratings:

Field Report(FR) for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Mini
Looks : 8.5/10 - Very stunning looking gal... reminds me of clubbing days eons agp... she is the type that will steal any limelight, and have guys wanting to buy her drinks...
Body : 9/10 - Nice body. Fully Shaven.
Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : 8.5/10 Yes... wet and slurpy BBBJ!
Painting: 8/10 - Yes! clean smelling, and hearing her soft moan to my flickering tongue is hot!
Fuck job(FJ) : 9.5/10 - Cap on and started with missionary..., I got tried and she took the lead and ride me hard till I exploded... Long time never came from this position le... damn shiok!
Girlfriend experience(GFE) : 9/10 -IMO, she is a pro. Know how to please. Can easily KC so bro beware hahaahaa
Return fuck(RTF) : YES!! will aim to visit again before she leaves our shore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seestar View Post

=snipped=

Field Report(FR) for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Mini (She looks more taiwanese than Thai as she spends most of her time in Taiwan.)
Looks : 10
Body : 10
Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : 10 we went for 69 as well
Fuck job(FJ) : 10
Girlfriend experience(GFE) : 9
Return fuck(RTF) : 9

=snipped=

=Open for Point Exchange=

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC