The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Today, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bigfeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

crazy one hor
Old Today, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Doriki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aren't u guys crazy?
Old Today, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

ReconEyeSepp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

shiok so much oh, many of u did that
Old Today, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconz84 View Post
Anyone up an indo tudung dh before or are they more conservative to go hotel?
Yes, but she is not working as maid here, she live and work in Batam, occasionally come to Singland to help her relatives business here to earn some allowance. She is milf and average looking, i think around 40+, divorced with kids. I love the most is her boobs, really huge and I can suck her nipples whole day if she wont complained pain coz I suck really hard, she is still hungry for sex and moaned out loud when I pump her hard. She wont go hotel with me when I in Batam, she will only go hotel with me when she is in SG. Each time when she is coming, she will msg me upfront and ask me if I have time for her on that day......I knew her thru social apps by chance and been chatting her occasionally ever since. Just bonk her last month and she is coming again in Jun, i always teased if she missed sex, she always replied she is normal....lol.
Anyway, she just msg this morning if able to meet her on that day, I told her I still considering as I have other option.
Btw, some 81 do not allow register with passport, I found out just last month when trying to register with her passport.
Old Today, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

ilovwomen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well, i've done it too to my maid
it was very good
Old Today, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
I had at least 5 of such ph colleagues and 2 Myanmar coll. Every time got new one hired,i jump on it and let go the previous one.my boss found out it and told me to stop.too bad I stopped doing it already.
why? what happen after work is private matter.unless your boss screwing them also.
Old Today, 02:01 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalkingMan View Post
Waseh. You creampie her ah ?
Yes bro.
Multiple times.
Good body?
Old Today, 02:02 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Best piece of young tender juicy meat. Envy U.
Kumxia bro!
Old Today, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TheWalkingMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Yes bro.
Multiple times.
Good body?
Very happy for you. Good Body !
Old Today, 03:25 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3315 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDad View Post

IT IS INDEED VERY SHIOK TO HAVE SEXSUAL ADVENTURE ON MONDAY AFTERNOON.

Your Dad Here -
Just Meet Up 2 Domestic Helpers Who Bring The Family Dog Out For The Evening Walk.

Supposed To Meet Up With Jessie. Then Surprisingly The Neighbour Also Bring The Dog Out For Walk. The 2 Dogs Have Fun Playing.

Luckily My Compact GLA SUV Is Spacious Enough, So I Invited Both Ladies To Enjoy The Air-con And Have An Intimate Talk.
Not Sure How Long Time Past, We Gotten Into The Mood.
Jessie Took The 2 Dogs To Continue The Evening Strolling FIRST While I Enjoy A FIRST ROUND FRENCHING & MILKING The NEIGHBOUR Helper.

Time Passed Fast When MILKING. Soon It Is Time To Rotate.
Jessie Came Back For The MILKING TIME While The Neighbour Helper Go Walk The Dogs.

( Click to show/hide )

Jurong West - Lini

💖

The Neighbour Sure Has Bigger & Nicer Boobs Than Jessie. 😋

Time Passed By Very FAST. Soon It Is Near To 6pm And I Have To Bid The 2 Ladies GoodBye.
😍

MILKING IS A DOUBLE SIDED JOB TOO.
This Is The Continual Second Side Of The AFTERNOON SEXSUAL ADVENTURE.

FRENCHING & MILKING The NEIGHBOUR Helper, Makes Everyone Hot, Even Though The Air Con Was Already Blowing At The Max.

Somehow The Neighbour Helper Take Her Lead And Rotate Her Role To Be The MILKING MAID.

( Click to show/hide )

Jurong West - Lini

💖

The Neighbour Sure Has Strong MILKING POWER. 😋

Time Passed Fast When MILKING. Soon It Is Time To Rotate.
Jessie Came Back For The MILKING TIME While The Neighbour Helper Go Walk The Dogs. 😍

When Jessie Got Into The Back Seat, I Told Her That The Neighbour Helper Was A POWERFUL MILKING MAID.
Jessie Refuted With Disagreement And Claim That She Will Be A More POWERFUL MILKING MAID.
She SKIPPED ME MILKING HER & Immediately She DIVE INTO MILKING & Showing Off Her Powers. 😁

( Click to show/hide )

Jurong West - Jessie

Cannot Denied That Jessie Is A VERY HARWORKING MILKING MAID. 🥰

She Had To Work DOUBLE HARD AND WITH DOUBLE POWER So As To DRY UP All MILK Before 6pm, Time For Her To Walk The Dog Home.
😍

Old Today, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

LBFM……..
Old Today, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Easy low hanging fruit I know haha but not good to use colleagues for cum dump la. Bad for work relations hahaha
Actually it is thrilling.as and when go to my table or meet at pantry I just touch their boobs n butt.some daring my touch my little bro.haha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1