The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 2
TWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to behold
Re: THREAD FOR PLACES TO AVOID....CHEATING / LOUSY SERVICE

Just save money for the spas around same area, I tried another after my bad exp at the Opal C then the lady totally dont match the photos one.

Bros just explore other places if not pcc at home also more shiok pass the 2B from your right hand to your left hand after release the keep inside wallet.
Old 19-05-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
I kena $150 from Lena

I got post here to warn before but my thread kena deleted
150 for hj is ridiculous …..
Same offer from Ninki spa Angela … 250 for bj …
Old 20-05-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
evermore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's my FR of the JinYu Spa (Opal Crescent). Posted in the other thread:

First visit: booked Coco via Jinyu WeChat account. Appointment was for 10:30am. When I arrived, Coco was not available. I was told to wait. Finally Coco arrived at 11am. Massage was good, and services were satisfactory. I left happy.

Second visit: booked Coco via her own WeChat account. Appointment was for 11am. When I arrived, Coco was at the reception herself. Massage was rushed, but services were good. I left less happy, but still OK. I attributed the first visit to a one-time glitch.

Third visit was the worst: booked Rose via her own WeChat account. She confirmed 11am. I arrived, and they put in a room, and asked me to wait. Rose never came. Coco showed up 15 minutes later, and asked if I wanted a massage. I told her that I had a booking with Rose (a little uncomfortable). She said OK, and left. I texted Rose and let her know that I had showered, and was waiting for the massage. She asked (strangely), "who will massage you?". And I said, "You, hopefully!"

Rose never showed up. At 11am, I put my clothes back on and left. At least they gave me back the $60 I paid them when I arrived. Rose sent me a message that said, "哭哭." "她妈的老板骗我." I don't speak Chinese, but Google translate tells me that she seemed apologetic.

I've never been back since. Based on the reviews here, I probably won't!
Old 21-05-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
I kena $150 from Lena

I got post here to warn before but my thread kena deleted
I found another "high" flyer - Fynn @fave Spa.. $150 for touching her A cup nehneh
Old 21-05-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 2
TWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to behold

After spending thousands for the past 2 years I can say most of SG 88 entrance definitely not worth the quality in terms of looks and age.

My preference is pretty not too old, but nowadays is usually paying more to get old and ugly special.
Old 21-05-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3162 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norknork View Post
There are 2 for me.

#1 : Yuan Spa at Clementi. Just right outside MRT and next to a frame making shop. Paid normal entrance then was asked to top up to 88 for baoyang (not GQ yet). Cock itchy so I said ok but after she started for a few minutes, I clarified and said, its' top up the 30 dollars right? She said no, top up another 88! And I only had 15 mins left so I was like what?! I stopped her and told her to give head massage. She insisted I pay and I just dropped 30 dollars on the bed and told her I was going to only pay that. I was so pissed she was a little fearful and knew it was a shit tactic. First and last time there.

#2 : Shengshikang at Hong Lim. Massage is ok. Quite milfy but quoted either 50 for Hj with NO roaming at all or 100 top for B2B. I topped up 100 but felt damn cock after that. Lesson learnt and not heading back.
Thanks for all bros who share out these greedy mf spa ! Let's all note it down and boycott them all ! If all can stick together as one...in no time they will be gone or make to wake up their fucking ideas who is the one paying for them to be on the market !
Old Yesterday, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bros for all the inputs
Old Yesterday, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Ava from December Spa.

Looks -40% off photos..massage service and GFE was very good but quoted 4B for very happy.

Claims its a discount and show me paylah transactions of customers that pay 5B!!
Old Yesterday, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Poxyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jin Yu Spa, 13 Opal Crescent S328408.

Ccb kenna conned by old gilf asking ridiculous prices 100 for hj with sucking tits. Damage 180 for just hj and 30 min non existent massage!

Please boycott this Spa at all cost!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1