The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
chenszc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ally from FairiesFinder

Looks : Cute, similar to pics
Body: Petite with smooth skin
Boobs: Massive E cups, all natural and very soft, good to play with and spent a good amount of time sucking on them
Catbath: Amazing, licked me all over and loves sucking on nipples
BBBJ: Can blow for a long time with no complaints, and pays attention to the balls too. Blew me for a good 30 mins and sucked me as i released a thick load into her mouth. She happily swallowed it for me too.
FJ: Didn't try as finished in her mouth

Overall: Had an amazing time with a busty babe who gave great service. Bros who love big boobs or CIM swallow will definitely enjoy her.
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
maestro56 is Cool - loads of Potential

Kinky Thai
Lady: Minny
French: 50/50 ( i think if have chemistry then 100% )
English: Very basic english…mostly mumbling thai
Looks: 7/10. Mystery bong so was just happy she’s alright
Body : 8/10. She’s tall and nice figure
Boobs: big..enhanced but oklah..
CIM: didn't try
DT: never
AR: nope
FJ: 8/10
Overall : 8/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Although abit of a language barrier but she’s willing to do her best to service you and give you the best experience so you leave a happy man.
Room was alright and spacious…
Location also quite decent
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 20
godfather85 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergodfather85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bunny from Lovers Fortess
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...7#post23432647

Saw got late night promo for Bunny, so decided to give her a go and one of the best experiences of the year so far. After encountering a few landmines, she’s worth an FR.

OKT: 11/10 Always friendly and accommodating
Looks: 8/10 Looks a bit older, like OL but still very pretty
Body: 9/10 Big boobs (enhanced I think) but soft, and her butt also very big and bouncy
Painting: Yes Green light for 69, fingering and she loves it
BBBJ: 8/10 Got good tongue skills, and can DT. Her AR game also strong.
FJ: 10/10 Knows how to grind for CG and DG was a highlight, second round got costume change and special service hehe
Frenching: Can with light tongue
GFE: 11/10 Clearly worked in Taiwan before and know how to make you feel like you special
Massage: 9/10 Got some strength in her half-time massage, but it was her B2B oil massage that really shines
Language: English & Mandarin Can converse easily without GT

RTF: Yeees sir!!! She said she here for 2 wks, yesterday was only her second day so soon hehe
Old Today, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 3
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for LFT Janice

A very short FR as I’m still feeling the after effects of travelling.
Was away overseas and alamak no action while overseas.
Just nice bro msged me on the day that I was coming back and straight on.

Reached location and was greeted by wearing a see through lingerie with her nips protruding out.

Brought me to her room and once she started to strip got attracted to her boobs. Although enhanced its still soft to the touch.

Shower wise there wasn’t much action. But once back into the roomwas where the things started to get heated up. With her just doing to start hercatbath, it started to get her wet down below. Equipment up and she started off with the usual cowgirl. As i was tired form the flight back she literally did all the action. Would just let the rest speak about the action itself.

Overall Conclusion:
Janice is a very service oriented FL that can do everything that you request. If you’re tired you can request her to do all the action so that you can rest.
Old Today, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

#FR , RTF for Jewel, Terminal 21

Originally was not planning to see Jewel this week. But OKT told me a perfect time slot that matched my timing in Balestier. So grabbed the opportunity since last time when Jewel was in Singapore, it was difficult to get a time slot.

OKT: 10/10, Efficient booking. Friendly. $10 discount for previous FR, thank you.
AREA 地区 : Balestier
Name 名字 : Jewel
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Photo is more beautiful and looks younger. This score has been lowered since she has put on a bit of weight and become darker since I last saw her on 25/5/2024.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 31 from passport
Body 身材 : 9/10, Not the skinny model type. Not fat. Now she is my type of body that I like. I think bak scale 4 after going home for 2 weeks and coming back.
French : 10/10, we get along so well. Fuck well. Shower together. The kissing was also all the time. Like long lost lovers, especially this time when she opened the door and saw me. A great big tight hug. She just wanted me to be with her by her side.
Boobs 胸部 : 36D very nice boobs. Enhanced. Tiny scar under armpit. Very nice feel and shape. Like her nipples to be sucked while fucking.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10, same as the previous FR. I guess the kissing then down to nipples down to cock down to balls, and the back up again is her routine
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10/10, good BBBJ. Sucks so good I can shoot my load into her mouth, have to tell her to stop since I want CIP.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8/10, points have gone up this time. Pussy super wet, but stubly. If she lazer her pussy would be great for painting. As she gets more and more sensitized it gets more and more ticklish for her to accept painting. My paint and fuck routine, I can only do a few rounds.
FJ 爱爱 : 9/10 maybe should be 10/10, maybe even 11/10. With Jewel it would have been 10/10, but I did not get 2nd shot. We simply talk and chatted way too long. She had so much to tell me, her home, her parents, her emotions going home, her emotions coming to Singapore, her emotions seeing me. So much to say, especially her loneliness. Talk talk talk, no more time to fuck 2nd shot.
She began with sucking my nipples worked her way down to cock and balls for long bbbj then back up, then back down again. Sometimes some insertion. Like a mini fuck. Very enjoyable.
After a few rounds, she climbs on top and just goes in. No lubricant required. She is super wet.
Cowgirl is great since I can play with very nice 38D boobs and watch them bounce. She later pulls me up and shoves her boobs into my face and nipple into my mouth. Both of us are really fucking each other. She is riding me from top, I am slamming her from bottom.
After she climaxes, she got up and went to her luggage, i thought bleeding again? While I was checking the bed sheets, she pulled out a vibrator from the luggage! This was going to go to the next level.
In missionary as I fucked her, the vibrator goes on her clitoris. She climaxes very fast and hard. Then I stop, suck her nipples, let her catch her breath, DFK. Then fucking begins again with the extra vibrator. This goes on a few times. So sexciting. A very long fuck session, hence eating into time for 2nd shot
By the time 1st shot was done, I only had 15 min to shower and leave.
So she gave me a mini vibrator show! Told me to jack off while i watched her play with herself. I watched my short free show, did not jack off; later at night after dinner, I might have another fucking supper (literally). Father's day special according to FB.
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10 here is full marks. Talked me like I am her boyfriend. Telling me about her life back home. How she missed home. Really felt like lovers having a heart to heart open discussion, maybe even more open since I know what her real work is.
The kissing and full open hearted hugging felt great. Definitely a 10/10.
Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 had a great time from begining to end. Even in the shower. She was so excited and happy to see me, so much to tell me.
RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes. But there are also others I am keen to try
Remarks (if any) 评语 : Jewel is a pro MILF, very warm to me. Knows I like to chat before the main event. But the switch from chatting to fucking is very sudden. Like an on off sex switch. The ending bit is more gradual and she spasms from the climaxes.
The suprise treatment was the dildo show. That was nice.

Date / 日期 : 16/6/2024 late evening

Old Today, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3951 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
#FR , RTF for Jewel, Terminal 21

Originally was not planning to see Jewel this week. But OKT told me a perfect time slot that matched my timing in Balestier. So grabbed the opportunity since last time when Jewel was in Singapore, it was difficult to get a time slot.

OKT: 10/10, Efficient booking. Friendly. $10 discount for previous FR, thank you.
AREA 地区 : Balestier
Name 名字 : Jewel
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Photo is more beautiful and looks younger. This score has been lowered since she has put on a bit of weight and become darker since I last saw her on 25/5/2024.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 31 from passport
Body 身材 : 9/10, Not the skinny model type. Not fat. Now she is my type of body that I like. I think bak scale 4 after going home for 2 weeks and coming back.
French : 10/10, we get along so well. Fuck well. Shower together. The kissing was also all the time. Like long lost lovers, especially this time when she opened the door and saw me. A great big tight hug. She just wanted me to be with her by her side.
Boobs 胸部 : 36D very nice boobs. Enhanced. Tiny scar under armpit. Very nice feel and shape. Like her nipples to be sucked while fucking.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10, same as the previous FR. I guess the kissing then down to nipples down to cock down to balls, and the back up again is her routine
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10/10, good BBBJ. Sucks so good I can shoot my load into her mouth, have to tell her to stop since I want CIP.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8/10, points have gone up this time. Pussy super wet, but stubly. If she lazer her pussy would be great for painting. As she gets more and more sensitized it gets more and more ticklish for her to accept painting. My paint and fuck routine, I can only do a few rounds.
FJ 爱爱 : 9/10 maybe should be 10/10, maybe even 11/10. With Jewel it would have been 10/10, but I did not get 2nd shot. We simply talk and chatted way too long. She had so much to tell me, her home, her parents, her emotions going home, her emotions coming to Singapore, her emotions seeing me. So much to say, especially her loneliness. Talk talk talk, no more time to fuck 2nd shot.
She began with sucking my nipples worked her way down to cock and balls for long bbbj then back up, then back down again. Sometimes some insertion. Like a mini fuck. Very enjoyable.
After a few rounds, she climbs on top and just goes in. No lubricant required. She is super wet.
Cowgirl is great since I can play with very nice 38D boobs and watch them bounce. She later pulls me up and shoves her boobs into my face and nipple into my mouth. Both of us are really fucking each other. She is riding me from top, I am slamming her from bottom.
After she climaxes, she got up and went to her luggage, i thought bleeding again? While I was checking the bed sheets, she pulled out a vibrator from the luggage! This was going to go to the next level.
In missionary as I fucked her, the vibrator goes on her clitoris. She climaxes very fast and hard. Then I stop, suck her nipples, let her catch her breath, DFK. Then fucking begins again with the extra vibrator. This goes on a few times. So sexciting. A very long fuck session, hence eating into time for 2nd shot
By the time 1st shot was done, I only had 15 min to shower and leave.
So she gave me a mini vibrator show! Told me to jack off while i watched her play with herself. I watched my short free show, did not jack off; later at night after dinner, I might have another fucking supper (literally). Father's day special according to FB.
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10 here is full marks. Talked me like I am her boyfriend. Telling me about her life back home. How she missed home. Really felt like lovers having a heart to heart open discussion, maybe even more open since I know what her real work is.
The kissing and full open hearted hugging felt great. Definitely a 10/10.
Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 had a great time from begining to end. Even in the shower. She was so excited and happy to see me, so much to tell me.
RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes. But there are also others I am keen to try
Remarks (if any) 评语 : Jewel is a pro MILF, very warm to me. Knows I like to chat before the main event. But the switch from chatting to fucking is very sudden. Like an on off sex switch. The ending bit is more gradual and she spasms from the climaxes.
The suprise treatment was the dildo show. That was nice.

Date / 日期 : 16/6/2024 late evening

Nice pics bro
Old Today, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Nice pics bro
Thank you and super thanks to Jewel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1