The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Is it due to school reopen?
So difficult to make appt
Old Today, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 4
Raylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to all

Recommended by a close brother to the MR world of Sglonelyguy, first time venturing into new playground, with quite an amazing and memorable experience.

Aris (Aries in fact- told me they spelt it incorrectly), looks much better than her photos.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/aris-massage/

Location: 9/10, Central Area, have to go slightly earlier for limited roadside parking.

Face: 9.5/10, Dressed in a long body-hugging dress, I was greeted by a pretty face with a seductive smile and her womanly curves. She has this sexy seductive vibes about her and her fluent chinese makes communication at ease (She's not from Mainland China btw).

Massage: 7-8/10, good with strength, hardworking and tries to please. It is her 3rd stint in the MR world but first locally i learned.

Body: 8.5/10, Boobs are real, firm and soft to touch, proportionate to her body as shes slightly on the tall side. Always prefer natural, had a very slight tummy which isnt a big deal.

Attitude: 8.5/10, She does have her restrictions so refer to her services to be sure you dont get any rejection. But what she does provide, she tries her best.

The moment she pulled down the upper part of her dress, my lil bro was already rock solid hard with excitement from her constant teasing with me lying faced down. Her sexy moans while giving gentle caresses and strokes to my little bro and looking at that face finished me off quite early.

GFE: 9/10, doesnt allow kissing though, probably no chemistry with an old uncle, yet.

Friendly, always smiling and tries her best to accommodate, not a time watcher. Importantly she does not look at her phone while working on you- this is something simple yet even FLs commit this "crime" which pretty much turns off the mood.

Verdict: 9/10. I will return just for that face and attitude.

Dirty Sexy Bomb Dick
Old Today, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
XiaorenwuX is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Eyeing her for weeks, so how is the $150 CBJ ? If need $200 for a better BJ I rather visit Xiao Wan instead. Btw does Xiao Jie do b2b / catbath ? Saw comments saying she doesn’t allow kiss and zhut.
Eye candy for sure. No kiss/zhut but she gives her best if you have difficulty getting aroused due to lack of intimacy. For eg. BJ in 69 position. Catbath is good but b2b so so to me. Didnt opt for $200 as well cause her suggested positions too fancyful for me.
Old Today, 04:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Yes, young and chio.
Bro suarpork xiaowan and ice cream hahaha 😆
Old Today, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1052 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
Is it due to school reopen?
So difficult to make appt
Think so. Hot property like kiki and xiao wan got limited same day slots so I went for the 冷门 ones. Somemore payday period.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1