The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Haha well said bro… it worked well for me in BKK when treating those siambu as friend rather than service provider… however for Ah Tiong Bu I am not sure.. be it my luck or perhaps just much less experience compared to other senior bros here….

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
He is right in a way. Use money is the easiest, no doubt about it because these girls are all about making money. Average joe can always leverage on your life skills and bed skills, which can only get better over time and occasionally you can still end up a winner. And of course the bottom line is still to treat these girls nice like a proper human being and be a gentleman, don’t just treat them as a service provider.
Old Today, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

PSA for those who booked slot with Mango/Zara like me..

She booked return flight wrongly so she's returning only on the 21st. Had to cancel my slot with her since I won't be able to make it lol.
Old Today, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 15
dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
For my regular, I treat them like my girl friend. Buy them food, bring them go shopping and dinner. Even go for late night massage.
Glad you are living the dream. I believe you must be single and I would do the same if I were single. But married man like me 90% of energy already expended on work family and kids. ML is a place to relax off the real world.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1