The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4769 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straddin View Post
Nice one 🤣. Did she once named herself June staying at Jln Sultan with her 姐?
her 姐 think is Molly in her WeChat name came back SG ?
Correct. That's her.
Her hometown is in GuangXi. She belong to the 白族. Which is why she have that ethic group look.
Think we should let her live her life now. She went back to be a nurse which was what she was doing before coming here.
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Bornf3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Correct. That's her.
Her hometown is in GuangXi. She belong to the 白族. Which is why she have that ethic group look.
Think we should let her live her life now. She went back to be a nurse which was what she was doing before coming here.
Yes, she was from a minority group in GX
... hence her accent in mandarin. Actually she can't really speak English but the Chinese community in the US is not small and she is joining her 姐妹 there.
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by psman1978 View Post
Another deadly post…she also didn’t advertise CIM, you specifically mentioned
until so detail …69 and shaven pussy
Shouldn’t that be kept to yourself?
Bro, FN + bbbj, I remembered last time she did offer full service $150
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2455 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornf3 View Post
... hence her accent in mandarin. Actually she can't really speak English but the Chinese community in the US is not small and she is joining her 姐妹 there.
i kinda admire these mls for having a mindset of being so enthusiastic to relocate to improve their standard of living. being willing to meet challenges head on. real entrepreneurship spirit.
Old Today, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejustaguy View Post
Any ml in orchard area?
Just spotted this! Her assets look substantially big!

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-wei-wei/

FYI, I have not tried.
Old Today, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Correct. That's her.
I think Aini (last stint was 2021) is also from GuangXi autonomous region. She's in my Hall of Fame
Old Today, 12:21 AM
Samster

Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornf3 View Post
Ok lah. If u insist.
I thought school holidays over.
Will update her about the circus in here.
Old Today, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
I think Aini (last stint was 2021) is also from GuangXi autonomous region. She's in my Hall of Fame
They are from a different area in GX. But Aini is a different level with Zhu Zhu.
I get along w ZZ better coz I think she don't mind an uncle like me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1