The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Thanks for the note bro... Lol you are right I just got zapped back to -ve after I posted An Tong's SLG ad link 🤣🤣
U kc by this girl ah? Like non stop singing praise of her even provide her numbers to strangers for her... that seems dangerous?

Btw u spent 2hrs tarma means $480? Plus 1 hr and next day 1 hr means $720 in 2 days for vanilla ah... power sia
Old Today, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1018 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Yeah a slimmer version of the pretty yiyi ��
Yiyi is already so slim and she is slimmer? Probably not referring to same one. Shall visit and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
Keying got many stunts la. I kena once from her first stint, after that boycott her. Reached her area already after confirming appointment, texted her and she tell me appointment cancelled coz she feels there could be a raid happening. Wasted my time when I could have went for another ML.
I kena something quite similar very recently so I know how you felt... but bobian lah. Once a ML say something like this means have to find alternative or save money liao.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Today, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the note bro... Lol you are right I just got zapped back to -ve after I posted An Tong's SLG ad link 🤣🤣
Can't help u this round. Already did earlier.
Good to share but don't over do it.

I know u r not OKT but over doing can do more harm than good.
Old Today, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
LBJForever is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yiyi is already so slim and she is slimmer? Probably not referring to same one. Shall visit and see..
Supposed you are referring to the pretty Yiyi who can massage well (not the BBBJ/CIM one), yes An Tong is slimmer 🤣
Old Today, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the note bro... Lol you are right I just got zapped back to -ve after I posted An Tong's SLG ad link ����

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
U kc by this girl ah? Like non stop singing praise of her even provide her numbers to strangers for her... that seems dangerous?
Btw u spent 2hrs tarma means $480? Plus 1 hr and next day 1 hr means $720 in 2 days for vanilla ah... power sia

I also find this guy very strange...
Keep helping AT for business ....
Why not let Bros decide on her after she got listed?

BTW, I find this AT very average look, not even SN and no catbath service....

https://sglonelyguy32.com/an-tong-massage/
Old Today, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 17
cookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to behold

Was thinking of trying someone who can provide proper massage and chanced upon Anan. Couldn't find any FRs here so took the plunge and booked an appointment with her yesterday. First impression is that she's a little milfy, but her services really make up for it. Has high EQ and was able to hold conversations with her. Left her place a happy man and a relaxed body. YMMV.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/anan-massage/
Old Today, 10:11 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I also find this guy very strange...
Keep helping AT for business ....
Why not let Bros decide on her after she got listed?

BTW, I find this AT very average look, not even SN and no catbath service....

https://sglonelyguy32.com/an-tong-massage/
I will try and update... before then if anyone tried liao can give heads up

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Today, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiesandcream View Post
Was thinking of trying someone who can provide proper massage and chanced upon Anan. Couldn't find any FRs here so took the plunge and booked an appointment with her yesterday. First impression is that she's a little milfy, but her services really make up for it. Has high EQ and was able to hold conversations with her. Left her place a happy man and a relaxed body. YMMV.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/anan-massage/
I agree. Tried her once and must say her massage is good, friendly and good service. Responsive too. MILF, but her boobs are really nice. Big, soft and real.
Old Today, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I do appreciate your MRs. But maybe your enthusiasm might have put off some bros here. Recently there seems to be more zapping around. I was zapped for asking some rather innocent questions before too.

Have upped your rep to help you, but can’t help much cause I only have power=1.

Btw, this An Tong looks very skinny. Only 43kg for 165cm.
Old Today, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyj8 View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/jessie-massage/

Quick FR for Jessie

Location: condo (quite mainstream, many families stay there, enter via back gate)

Looks: 7.8/10 (only slight resemblance to photos, still quite young and pretty)

Body: 7.5 short, slight tummy, natural b

Massage: 7/10 not to shout about

Gfe: 7.5/10 (cute, bubbly)

Service: 8/10 (many toppings to add)

Rtm: maybe if I'm around the area

Agree with this FR …

I am would rate her one of the best 3 BBBJ ladies I tried recently which are

1. Xin xin
2. Jessie
3. Tong Tong

Jessie really takes her time to enjoy and soft moan .
Old Today, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Agree with this FR …

I am would rate her one of the best 3 BBBJ ladies I tried recently which are

1. Xin xin
2. Jessie
3. Tong Tong

Jessie really takes her time to enjoy and soft moan .
If she doesn’t look like her listing pics, how do you rate her looks?

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Today, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
If she doesn’t look like her listing pics, how do you rate her looks?
I rate her acceptable … cute , firm body - should be below 30 .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1