The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
If the other party has the intention to cheat on you, no matter what you prepare, it will never be enough. So just let nature takes it course. Whatever is fated to belong to you will always end up with you without one doing anything. A relationship is not to stress one further when life on its own is already stressful enough.
Agree. If need to do such surveilience, the very act will drive that person away. Will lose that person faster.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillbill View Post
I have a friend who gave big sums of money to a WL but her appetite was insatiable. As soon as he decided to stop, all communications ceased. Talk about “love”! Betting on 4D n Toto makes more sense than trying to enter a relationship with a WL. Why squander money on one and yourself into emotional turmoil? At best, just be a good customer at the house and be a friend outside if the WL does go out.
Did your friend see her family? Go to Thailand and stay and meet all the family members? If no, he already give so much money?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old Yesterday, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
Agree... I'm still in contact with some ex-WL. When I told them my situation all advise me to stop communication with the girl and visit as many new WL instead.

Really thought this relationship will work out... end up just getting heartache. Amount spend on her is enough to go geylang daily sia zzz.

Personally don't advise going out with WL during off day. The expenses is shocking especially if you don't drive. Once I go out the entire day to multiple location. The day grab fare alone maybe close to 100....
That's why I say : What do you want out of it?

Free good sex on long term basis? Can lah but not easy.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old Yesterday, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post

No matter how good is the sex, after more than a thousand times, also sianz. Sometimes less headache end of day could be better. Always have exit plan but of course we should not be bastards and still need to be thoughtful to them to some extent.
Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Nope, before we even start the relationship, she already mention she only here for short period and will end her stint earlier.

Have to say this relationship has its up and down, there was a period where we quarrel to the point that she block me all communication. That period im midst of moving on, and 1 day she told me she returning Thai. That when i start to fall back.

Didnt overpromised. Set all the arrangement upfront and she agreed, and to date, i still kept to the promise.

Think time for me to face reality and stop hoping for the Cinderella ending. End of day she used to the quick cash. Unless i can sponsor her THB100K minimum per month, there no way i see any future. Last time i still can see her phone, has her password. Now cant even see what she doing on her phone. (red flag).
Lol
100k thb also cannot sponsor
Don't come out throw face lei by airing your grievances
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Didnt overpromised. Set all the arrangement upfront and she agreed, and to date, i still kept to the promise.

Think time for me to face reality and stop hoping for the Cinderella ending. End of day she used to the quick cash. Unless i can sponsor her THB100K minimum per month, there no way i see any future. Last time i still can see her phone, has her password. Now cant even see what she doing on her phone. (red flag).
Ok. My apologies I guess you did your best. Giving 100k THB is too much if she really loves you. I think shes just testing the waters unto you if she can live outside the night life and I believe after all she realizes that she needed the money bro. Just try another girl and youll move on in no time or we can drink it out if you want, i know a place where a lot of thai girls hang out. Just pick, have fun and enjoy being single haha

Last edited by Chrisk456; Yesterday at 08:15 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post

Agree haha free sex on long term basis where to get it nowadays?? If I were the girl ill have someone pay me than to give free sex.
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

From what i read so far, 100THB is on the high side... i guess she want to maintain a high level of living in thailand, i am sure bros who stay in thailand long term before will roughly know the cost... i guess this amount is used to take care of her whole family... even if reach to the stage of meeting her parents and making peparation for marriage, things can also happen after giving all ur money to her parent for the marriage... my advise is if you really want the bf gf feel and have the abilityto spend, just make a short term plan to enjoy and move on.... we are no match for them in terms of KC.
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
From what i read so far, 100THB is on the high side... i guess she want to maintain a high level of living in thailand, i am sure bros who stay in thailand long term before will roughly know the cost... i guess this amount is used to take care of her whole family... even if reach to the stage of meeting her parents and making peparation for marriage, things can also happen after giving all ur money to her parent for the marriage... my advise is if you really want the bf gf feel and have the abilityto spend, just make a short term plan to enjoy and move on.... we are no match for them in terms of KC.
Depends on the girl actually. Given his girl's circumstances 100k THB is way too much. If the girl have the whole family to feed including her sibling's kids plus education or have someone that is sick then 100k THB it is. A few girls doesn't ask this too much unless the girl only want you for money..
Old Today, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
No matter how good is the sex, after more than a thousand times, also sianz. Sometimes less headache end of day could be better. Always have exit plan but of course we should not be bastards and still need to be thoughtful to them to some extent.
Frankly, I am ok. Close to a 1,000 times and still wanting more. My record was cum 4 times within an hour.

We shouldn't have thoughts to screw them up emotionally or other aspect and we should make sure we don't kena from anybody.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old Today, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Ok. My apologies I guess you did your best. Giving 100k THB is too much if she really loves you. I think shes just testing the waters unto you if she can live outside the night life and I believe after all she realizes that she needed the money bro. Just try another girl and youll move on in no time or we can drink it out if you want, i know a place where a lot of thai girls hang out. Just pick, have fun and enjoy being single haha
Wah, have ah? Please PM me leh.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old Today, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nope, before we even start the relationship, she already mention she only here for short period and will end her stint earlier.

Have to say this relationship has its up and down, there was a period where we quarrel to the point that she block me all communication. That period im midst of moving on, and 1 day she told me she returning Thai. That when i start to fall back.

What do you want to achieve ultimately? Marry her? Have children?

What do you want to see on her handphone? Does she has full access to see your phone last time too?

THB$100K/mth is about SGD$4K/mth. It is a good amount even in SG context.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1