The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
MHT

Very similar nice tits to that milfy Ki Ki
Does anybody know when MHT will list on SLG?
Old Today, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Dunno about Lora. I didn't visit her for a long time before she rtc so she don't reply to me anymore. Not sure if her real regular knows.
She is back. lol

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-vivian/
Old Today, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24683 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMMUSER3939 View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/annamassage/

Looks: 6/10 , pics add 10 years
Body: slim and small boobs
Massage: 5/10 , piano
Sensual: 6/10 , room for improvement
HJ: Mechanical.
GFE: Non existent.
RTM: Nope.

I'm trying to book Dan Dan and Kiki but no luck. Any bros got any tips or which ML to book first in order to add to their db. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notpenguins View Post
first MR here for https://sglonelyguy32.com/annamassage/
not sure what is the convention for ratings, very new to this.

Looks: attractive to me, 7-8/10.

Massage: Not bad, head massage after the deed was a first-time experience for me. Enjoyed it, 7-8/10.

Initially opted for HJ only, but decided for BJ/CIM. I usually take quite long just through BJ alone, but no complains from her. First-time experiencing CIM, 8-9/10.

GFE: Quite nice to talk to.

RTM: would.
Two differing reports on Anna. She is currently not listed (going to change condos, wary of the wind etc).

Can add 2- 5 yrs to the advertised age. Maybe pre-milf or young milf at most. I rate her looks towards the smily and pretty side. (Would give a rating of 7, which is on the pretty side) Body is slim and boobs small (perhaps B-). She is tall, cheerful and very playful. She was on code red and not FN. Massage is not so good but GFE and playability is very high (second only to GiGi). She claims she will return to China soon, and learn how to do proper massage. She has to attend to family matters anyway.

I find Anna quite hardworking. Her sensual massage is quite good. Her bj is not bad. Tongue licking is good. So is her kissing/frenching (YMMV), very passionate (also just behind Gi Gi). She says will kiss with hygienic guys only. Can lick & kiss small boobs. She was on all fours. Fondle her pussy from outside panty & pad and inside squeezing pussy lips. Very sensual. Will rtm her.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1