The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2024, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Lets talk about retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokosko View Post
is it becoming a bit expensive because now many people are starting to look at Vietnam? It's already a good country for tourist visits ,i think so ya
in hcm and hanoi, yes its becoming expensive.
but other cities / towns, its cheaper whether its food, snacks or rent.
many are looking at vietnam, but fact is almost all of them cant stay there long term unless they marry a viet. So not many of those who wants to live in vietnam gets to live in vietnam.
Old 30-05-2024, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
corntall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycorntall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
in hcm and hanoi, yes its becoming expensive.
but other cities / towns, its cheaper whether its food, snacks or rent.
many are looking at vietnam, but fact is almost all of them cant stay there long term unless they marry a viet. So not many of those who wants to live in vietnam gets to live in vietnam.
Is it difficult to get a residence permit? or how if we want make business there ?
Old 30-05-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
slaygay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Language issues and safety still a concern for vietnam
Old 31-05-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by corntall View Post
Is it difficult to get a residence permit? or how if we want make business there ?
Only ways to get long term visas in vietnam:

1. Marry a viet
2. get employed there and issued with work visa
3. start a business there
4. you are some special talent or made major contributions to the vietnamese society and recognised by the viet government (probably need a medal awarded for this).

to start a business, get in touch with a business startup consultancy. Full of them in hcm. Best to choose one that focuses on clients of your nationality.
Tons of foreigners have started small businesses in vietnam, usually F&B.
Old 31-05-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaygay View Post
Language issues and safety still a concern for vietnam
when mentioning safety, where are you comparing it to.
If you compare it to SG, very few places are safer or as safe as SG.
Yes SG is safe i agree, but a cage is safe for a bird too.

when you want some goods things in life, its not realistic to expect zero cost from it. Most of the times we have to give up something to get something we want. Its just a consideration of how bad enough do you want the thing you want. Personal preference.
If you want every single aspect to be better than where you are now, seriously there's only 1 place to go to achieve that. Heaven.

Want safe, stay in SG is the best.
In life, theres always risk to everything. Even staying at home, there is a risk anyone can just fall down and die.
Old 01-06-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
when mentioning safety, where are you comparing it to.
If you compare it to SG, very few places are safer or as safe as SG.
Yes SG is safe i agree, but a cage is safe for a bird too.

when you want some goods things in life, its not realistic to expect zero cost from it. Most of the times we have to give up something to get something we want. Its just a consideration of how bad enough do you want the thing you want. Personal preference.
If you want every single aspect to be better than where you are now, seriously there's only 1 place to go to achieve that. Heaven.

Want safe, stay in SG is the best.
In life, theres always risk to everything. Even staying at home, there is a risk anyone can just fall down and die.
Safety is subjective, yes but language is not. It would be incredibly hard for one to settle down in Vietnam or Bangkok if one does not speak viet or thai. You will probably end up living like a hermit or stick to touristy areas that at least understand some basic english. And that comes with a price as touristy areas can be expensive
Old Yesterday, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Safety is subjective, yes but language is not. It would be incredibly hard for one to settle down in Vietnam or Bangkok if one does not speak viet or thai. You will probably end up living like a hermit or stick to touristy areas that at least understand some basic english. And that comes with a price as touristy areas can be expensive
i think if you move to somewhere which speaks a different language, you should be expected to learn their language to survive. Dont expect their whole country to change their language to speak to you.
Move there, enroll into their language class. Thats 1 activity to fill your time during retirement.

Unless you have tons of money. Money talks, anywhere.
Anyone who wants your money, will speak your language to get it from you.
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
i think if you move to somewhere which speaks a different language, you should be expected to learn their language to survive. Dont expect their whole country to change their language to speak to you.
Move there, enroll into their language class. Thats 1 activity to fill your time during retirement.

Unless you have tons of money. Money talks, anywhere.
Anyone who wants your money, will speak your language to get it from you.
If i have money i would not need to retire elsewhere....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1