The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
MasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Isabel from galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=987354&highlight=

Was looking thru some stable telegram and spotted isabel

Location was good for me too and easy access

Lady was in her early 20s and her body wad good with smooth skin

We kiss and she give me those romantic plus soft feel with totally no commercial type

She suck my dick like a pro and we did 69 too which really make both of us feel high

Caps on and started our bonking lol.. She moan softly near my ear and hug me damn tight, suddenly I feel her pussy clamp onto my dick and her body shake abit and low moan out from her mouth, I know she just climax and I turbo my speed faster then grab both her arms and fuck her damn fast n hard till I shot all into her tight pussy

We cuddle and chit chat awhile while she help me massage my neck n head before heading to shower and left as a happy man
Old Today, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
mrtmap is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Juliet from Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ghlight=juliet

Juliet from Seduction is pretty, even without much makeup. Very bubbly girl - 90%

Body was just right for me, her skin was fair, her assets were amazing & lips were soft to kiss, nice ass - 95%

BBBJ was great lah, she took her time at least 15-20mins. I could have cum if never control my urge (Had to ask her to stop for awhile Lol) - 90%

FJ i don’t have to say much, performances were top, hands down the best I had in a long time. Experience and moan wasn’t too exaggerated. - 95%

If you want good services, please look for Juliet bros!
Old Today, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kopikac is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable: Lust365
Name: Jewel
Okt: swift transaction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=jewel

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Pussy: 9/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Fj: 9/10
Gfe: 9/10
Overall:
Jewel is very charming lady. Always smile. I am incredibly satisfied with her service. Very hard working and always gave me smiles (made the session very warm and inviting like we know each other) . Enjoyed painting her seeing her arching her back and hearing her moans. Love her tightness also. Like sucking my cock in. Siok bonk
Old Today, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
Cheeserath is one of the Best!Cheeserath is one of the Best!Cheeserath is one of the Best!Cheeserath is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=986624&highlight=

Grace from galaxy

Looks 8/10 natural cute lady with petite body

Body 8.5/10 I love her thick ass when I doggy and smack her ass hard making her moan loud

French 10/10 she loves kissing alot and her tongue is skillful

Pussy 9/10 tight and no need Ky when fuck becos we did foreplay before the main dish

Bbbj 9/10 non stop sucking till I blust my 2nd shot out into her mouth and she takes like a champ

Fj 9/10 very accommodating and I request what she also game to it, best part is her very horny kitten and can really ride me long time

Massage 8/10 not piano type and can really loosen my tight muscle
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1