The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Day 6

Dawn time, wake up the OL and do my last round with her. She brush up and we go and have breakfast before she go off. I go back to hotel and make myself coffee and waited for the typhoon girl

she arrived around noon...same old stuff, sex and lunch, bring her to SM Makati and buy my stuff to bring back to SG, then go back to hotel and we go for the street food nearby

After that back to hotel for sex and sleep

End of Day 6

Target Done 4 Pinays
Target Miss 1 pinay
Sex Done - 12 rounds
bro,can share the cost for booking the uni gal 3d2n?
Old Yesterday, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Starbucks,

What is the dmg per lady?
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
bro,can share the cost for booking the uni gal 3d2n?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Bro Starbucks,

What is the dmg per lady?
Hi All

As they are not FL, so normally I will give them allowance if they meet me. Let's face it, if you wont pass out the peso, they will not come and meet you.

My range is 3000 to 5000 peso per day per night. Depending on their attitude and how bonkable they are. Over 5k is a no no for me. Bear in mind you still need to cover their 2 way transport and they will be happy to come if you do so. You must also provide food and drink too.

My requirement is must BJ and riding on me, no clothes when we are in the hotel room...etc.

They will be with you whole day, whole night. How many rounds is up to you. You arrange the schedule.

I prefer them over FL and bar girl. There is no agency or group doing that as I fish them individually. I bring them out for companion, safety as they will do all the ordering and asking on my behalf. I will just tell them what I need and they will ask in Tagalog. And some know the city well enough to bring me around.

For those I am comfortable with and meet my requirements, I will rtf annually and still fishing for new pinays. The uni girl and the OL for example. Both are single , young , pretty and never give birth...super bonkable.

Of coz, everyone have their own preferences. Happy Bonking everyone.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Day 7 , last day

Waking up again and have a last round of sex with the typhoon girl. Have breakfast and set out to SM Makati to collect my today baked Ensaymada bun as souvenir for my family and friends. They are really very yummy. It a PH Local product.

Once collected, back to hotel and enjoy a long BJ again from her before she left. After that, I check out and proceed to NAIA airport and fly back to SG

Shiok and enjoyed...but only can rest for 2 days, as my Pinay FB in SG demand for whole day bed session this coming Sunday....my life is so bitter....everywhere pussy attack

Happy Bonking Everyone

End of Day 7

Final Report
Target Pinay - 4
Miss - 1
Sex done - 13 round
BJ -- loss count
Foods - All try , Chow King, Mang Inasal, Greenwhich, Max chicken....etc
Place, Manila and Clark - I know how to take bus from both places

Will be going back again soon. Mabuhay

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反