The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-05-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
lornjourney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Overwhelming to read all 3000++ pages. By the way, anybody managed to get free lunch? Or so far 99% P2P? Because if pay service. Won’t it be better to go GL?

Service $ + Hotel $ + Engaging Effort = Worthy/Unworthy?
Old Yesterday, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

from what i see mostly pay. should have a few masters here get free and see show here
Old Yesterday, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
murahlolot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornjourney View Post
Overwhelming to read all 3000++ pages. By the way, anybody managed to get free lunch? Or so far 99% P2P? Because if pay service. Won’t it be better to go GL?

Service $ + Hotel $ + Engaging Effort = Worthy/Unworthy?
You want free, dont rush. Sweet talk a bit. With some video calls here and there. Plus while talking sometimes u initiate some horny topics. If she play along bonus. Means she like u. But dont be desperate. On average abt 2 weeks of talking with sweet talk, meet up mostly can up already. Once u up her and she like u, there will be a few times she just want a whole day hotel with u. �� that one u up many times also no prob.

Of course must see the way they dress. If they dress slutty with iphone, they wants your money.
If they dress decent, they wants your D not money. ��
Old Yesterday, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvowolf View Post
I used to be a goody two shoes, self righteous fool.
All these changed when my ex-wife (non-local) suddenly dropped the bombshell last December and ask for divorce.

Long story short, few months down the road, I thought to myself, “ what the hell, man” and tried some chat app and met an Indonesian DH.
Although, she’s a bit on the older side, she’s pretty proactive when banging her. Big tits and good oral. 👍🏻
Welcome to the club bro...
Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Sylvowolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by murahlolot View Post
You want free, dont rush. Sweet talk a bit. With some video calls here and there. Plus while talking sometimes u initiate some horny topics.
Strongly agree 👍🏻
Sometimes need to be patient.
Not “wham bang thank you madam”
Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Sylvowolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Welcome to the club bro...
Thanks, will share more soon…
Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
murahlolot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvowolf View Post
Strongly agree 👍🏻
Sometimes need to be patient.
Not “wham bang thank you madam”
Maids very easy to get one. Cause they feel lonely most of the time.
Some even they have husband and kid at their home country.
They even told me that have bf and fuck many times here no prob cause their husband dk. But they said if found pregnant here quickly they go back home and fuck the husband so he dk the child is not his. Then they stay there for a few years before coming back.
Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

recently found a indo one, she seems very lonely, keep saying want to come my house, and ask off day meet

at first say watch movie eat, jalan jalan

then she say can go rest.

I said rest? means what?

seems she had a chinese bf, and 2 malay bf. Not sure if she has foreign worker bf, but off once a month, so they screw her but can't tahan one month they went to find others.

not sure about meeting her because she is really not my type at all.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.tiktok.com/@rufinooctober1991

this girl is hot. is she a maid? has those vibes
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
You want free, dont rush. Sweet talk a bit. With some video calls here and there. Plus while talking sometimes u initiate some horny topics. If she play along bonus. Means she like u. But dont be desperate. On average abt 2 weeks of talking with sweet talk, meet up mostly can up already. Once u up her and she like u, there will be a few times she just want a whole day hotel with u. �� that one u up many times also no prob.

Of course must see the way they dress. If they dress slutty with iphone, they wants your money.
nice share.....
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

This one I agree. If want to rush then just pay but maximum $100 2hrs or if can lower is better. Normally those that don't ask for money will expect you to treat them like a normal GF.

Most DH are damn horny so if you managed to make them feel good in bed they sure will like you. My Sat DH keep asking me when is my off so can go hotel. Knn

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Today, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

how do you feel about your dh fwb come to your house and fuck? wise idea or terribad?
Old Today, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

the masters appear

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1