The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ngng0620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
Anyway, a few bro had pm me and ask if rui rui able to book. I will just reply here. Had just booked her. She mention can book. She just got a new phone as her phone was being taken by the police. Can book through wechat.
Can't reply so many bro pm as maybe I am negative can only send pm every 5 min. Will reply here to all.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/royce-massage/
Old Today, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
Jwww has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterdark View Post
Bro, your link not working and I can't find anyone named Xin Yan either
Try this
https://isyou-40.com/model/xinyan-3782/
Old Today, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 12
molarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

i visit xj recently again and found her to not be as stunning as when i first saw her. will give the other ladies a try!
Old Today, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy32.com/royce-massage/

Contacted this new gal n it turn out to be my regular RR.
Thanks to the bro above for the intel. Up u too.
Old Today, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 2
rckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy32.com/pp-massage/

Tried pp recently

Location: somewhere central around bugis / dhoby But not for foot soldier. U can ask her for parking if u want. Place is spacious but is like a college student place super messy lots of clothes lying around

Looks: 7/10 - maybe mid 20s to late 20s. CN skinny ah lian look, some small tattoos here and there on her arm and shoulder

Body: skinny? small boobs. But I can't really tell cos she doesn't take off anything ah. Can just unbutton or pull down her sleepwear a bit to fondle slightly . Fondle her nipple a bit also she protests a bit, like cheekily but I suppose she doesn't really like people to kacao her

Massage: I dunno how to rate lol. It's below 5 for sure but below 5 is there any point rating? Super Piano, anyhow press here and there. At some point it's like caressing. Over q fast maybe 15min. I very long never encounter piano.. even those more Fuyan is still less piano than hers

Sensual: 6/10 Hj: 6.5/10. I think super mechanical la and no SN no nothing just normal ? Some moans smile and give cfm face and lie down next to u.

rtm: probably no, unless I just want a skinny syt-like to rub my rod, which is not impossible . She a bit ice Queen give off the try to be dao , not like super unfriendly but just not too chatty. Plus charge 130 so ymmv .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1