The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 15
dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Actually you can just enjoy your session first. After that go down to the nearest ATM to draw money and bring to her lor. Got once, my friend brought the ml to the ATM to withdraw money. At the same time, also bought dinner for the ml as a compensation. Try to up you for your integrity but found that I up you before.
Thanks bro. Yes that works but some MLs maybe fully booked esp peak periods and you may affect the bro after you. It just happened to me last week that my regular ML cut my session by 30mins because the bro before me forgot to bring cash. All she said was "there's situation, hang on" then radio silence. This never happened between us and I only learnt about it when I went up and she was very apologetic about it and asked for only half the session's worth but I gave her the full fee nonetheless.

Given that the previous bro was also a regular of this ML and most likely will rtm her, this incident will somewhat show how much a ML values her time and money and will always look forward to getting the payment right after the deed. Of course not all MLs the same, but I believe generally speaking this would be their mindset.
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 18
luv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Agree with u. He will definitely threaten to report the victims to police if they dare to notify others about it.
2 yrs ago a mother fucker stole the ML's mobile. ML managed to use her wechat group to trace him to where he worked. Called him on behalf of ML and told him if he don't return the phone, he will be very famous. ML not afraid because she's on special pass. He was very aggressive on the phone. But next day Lan Lan returned the phone to ML. Real story. So don't assume ML don't dare. They got nothing to lose also. Send back to her country she is still 一条好汉。the mother fuckers reputation will 遗臭万年if he dare to fuck around. Hope this also remind who is reading this don't play play.
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I considered Paynow before but would that leave any records? Like name and phone number, amount etc on her side? Thinking on the possibility if she's caught and AV looks through her apps etc.

I mostly deal with cash.. sometimes had to run around like mad to find ATM and late for my session.
As mentioned by the other bro, it’s usually the agent’s paynow number

I believe they have enough evidence just by raiding them. Probably don’t need to go into extent of looking through the payment records

China customers can also WeChat pay the ML
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/duoduo-massage/

Visited Duo duo recently, looked most similar to her 2nd picture and 3rd pic(factor in a bit of discounts due to PS), pretty slim and very fair. Boobs are sizable Bs, big enough to grab. Right after getting out of the showers you'll see her waiting to dry u up in her birthday suit. Honestly speaking massage was really meh but sensual is much better, took up the hj package and playability is pretty high(5g, zhut even 69 if you fancy.) She will use the strawberry-flavoured mouth spray when she gives you the catbath from the back to the front which reminded me of the 36C Anan in the past. In conclusion, getting FN and high playability for $120 nowadays is quite worth it imo. On the side note, i also saw that she has the real nuru inflatable mattress(which is huge) in her toilet unlike the typical plastic sheets you get from other nuru providers so can say that definitely has piqued my interest and i'll try it out in the future since i haven't had nuru massage for quite some time.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I considered Paynow before but would that leave any records? Like name and phone number, amount etc on her side? Thinking on the possibility if she's caught and AV looks through her apps etc.

I mostly deal with cash.. sometimes had to run around like mad to find ATM and late for my session.
Please do cash only. Your concern is legit
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Wow this look like a typical fat old ugly man which ML may ghost...
ML doesnt know how customers look like until the person reaches, even database doesnt show how the person look like
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Short MR for Addy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/addy-massage/

Location: Nearby bar street with no lift access (need climb stairs lol) Apartment only have 1 bed, toilet and a small kitchen area.

Looks: Resemblance to her 5th picture but afew years older ba. Boobs are around small B. Body petite size. Nvr access below as she claims code red

Massage: Super brief light taps only.

Sensual: Top up to 3B for BBBJ, her tongue action super slurpy. Got AR, catbath and also mouth fucked her (YMMV) IMO quite shiok.

Overall: Decent fastfood style for BBBJ and AR. in and out around 40mins

Short MR for Xiao Qi

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-xiaoqi/

Location: Nearby car showrooms and a swedish furniture store. Share apartment with another ML. Bed indeed has no bedsheet and furthermore no tension.

Looks: Resemblance to her 3rd and 4th picture especially the picture with denim jacket. Boobs sizable B. Body not fat. Legs long and slender.

Massage: Some light presses nothing special. Provided head massage after deed.

Sensual: top up 3B for BBBJ, especially like how she lick my balls, bbbj suck for a few minutes den she stopped and moved to HJ (YMMV)

Overall: I think she will get more comfortable around u after deed ba, can tell there is higher GFE during head massage.

Short MR for Anna

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/annamassage/

Location: Accessible for foot soldiers. Shared apartment with another ML which can opt for tarma lol

Looks: looks same as her pictures, Boobs are small B. Petite body and no visible fats. Find her voice abit hoarse.

Massage: Got put in effort but too light for my liking. Head massage after deed.

Sensual: Seems like she is still new to this line, greenhorn

Overall: She is a pretty gal and that helps alot lol.
Old Today, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Averagedick View Post
Back with my yearly report/review (not that it helps much of the bros here since I only go for safe options recommended), but I still believe credit should be given when it is due.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/gi-gi-massage/
Visited Gigi on Sunday (26 May), not gonna lie, I was initially planning to get a slot with Zara or Vera, but Zara didn't respond to me and Vera was fully booked. Scrolled one last time on forum for one more safe option and stumbled upon Gigi.

Location: 10/10, Central condo and no security guard. Can park inside the condo, barrier and everything is managed by the phone app. Good for drivers for sure, not sure about public transport
Looks: 8/10, I believe most people would mind the mole of the forehead, but surprisingly, it wasn't really that obvious and she looked way better in person. Her looks will definitely grow on you.
Body: 8/10, boobs are B, but her ass is crazily well shaped and curvy (not to mentioned awesome to grab. She is a exercise freak, gym, swim, run so body is really in good shape
Massage: 11/10, like what the bros here mentioned, crazily good and easily the best of all the safe options I tried. Been a regular for 7P in the past, but this lady is on ANOTHER level.
Sensual: 10/10, though the website states 1 HJ, but in fact she is willing to do as many shots as you want within the timeframe you booked for. She even teased me that she can even do 3 times for me if I can. Obviously I couldn't in an hour, averagedick is my nick for a reason. Opted for 2 shots instead so started facing up as she layed right beside me semi nude with panty on. GFE was top notch though, with kisses, roaming on top and bottom , all these while she is slowly massaging my brother. Told her it has been awhile since I came out to have my kind of fun, and 1st shot will be pretty quick, she took the feedback and had it slow for me while I was busy with my hands and mouth, really a + points imo. After 1st shot, had a quick rinse and proceeded with about 20 mins of insane massage followed by boobs and fingers massage on the back (I dk the exact terms of those) but it was not bad. Flipped over and she started her newly learnt multiple variations (9/18) of HJ LOLL. Thanks to another bro here for sharing some videos for her to learn. It was unique and shiok to be honest, average dick didnt even last through the 9 variations and shot LOLL, but she was nice enough to still do the remaining variations gently on my already flaccid little brother. Ended with a quick head massage even though at this point time was up.

Overall really really good experience. Definitely will RTM before she returns in Aug. Aiming to at least last through the 9 variations before she leaves.

Oh and damage is 2B2R. Hope this helps other bros that go for super safe options. All I can say is every single dollar is well spent!
P.S her phone is outside the living room the whole session, so you can have her for yourself like your girlfriend
Visited Gigi before. The points are kind of exaggerated. Otherwise, the descriptions are quite accurate
Old Today, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
Visited Gigi before. The points are kind of exaggerated. Otherwise, the descriptions are quite accurate
That's the problem when people go overboard with their rating.

Gigi is a very nice lady with good massage skill.
Definitely a failsafe for good massage with a release.
People don't understand such numbers is more of a harm than good.

In fact, we should do away with these numbers and go for proper description base MR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1