The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
soda

Old 23-05-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future
Re: Post cum polishing + male squirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkdskull View Post
Visited BB. Thank you Jlkl for the contact. (Please approach him for contact)

Her massage seems to be the opposite of Master A from Lavendar, if I remember correctly. Less strength but to the point. My body was much lighter after massage. I remember someone told me the right tuina is tiring on you. I collapsed a few hours after the massage and just need to take a nap.

Oh my, she is talkative and definitely worth at least 1 visit just to learn things from her. Didn't catch everything but she repeated her lessons at least twice so I have quite a few takeaways.

She is very busy, her phone keeps pinging and I think she entertained at least 3 enquiries in the 1.5 hours. One uncle just walked in asking for her. That's why bro Jlkl has to limit sharing contact.

And be ready to be teased. She loves touching your tool. Lol.

I chose 1.5 hours and somehow it wasn't enough. It still feels a bit rushed. I guess she spend too much time on the body massage part this time.

Will RTM. I'm still on the fence if JG really helps didi but my pee and erections seems stronger the day after.

Con: curtain based set up and people will come and go. Glad that the other bed wasn't taken. And she is busy.
Yes, her massage is rather good. Massage if done correctly, you should feel soreness in the muscle and will sleep like a baby.
JG is not a one off thingy, need to do it regularly like at least once a month inorder to see result.
Old 23-05-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 23
neinei is a glorious beacon of lightneinei is a glorious beacon of lightneinei is a glorious beacon of lightneinei is a glorious beacon of lightneinei is a glorious beacon of light

Rtm bb dunno how many times liao
Still as gd
Cracked my bones hard
Old 24-05-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
ilikesyt82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neinei View Post
Rtm bb dunno how many times liao
Still as gd
Cracked my bones hard
Can share contact bro?
Old 24-05-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3229 / Power: 2
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikesyt82 View Post
Can share contact bro?
send a PM to Bro @jlkl
Old 27-05-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
flare is one of the Best!flare is one of the Best!flare is one of the Best!flare is one of the Best!

Visited BB, just a few days I return to singapore. massage and jg is good... just that the privacy part is not good... hope that could be improve..
Old 28-05-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
cal79vin is a Helpful and Caring Samstercal79vin is a Helpful and Caring Samstercal79vin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thks to bro jlkl for the contact. Visited BB last wk. A very jovial ML and quite good with the massage. Yes privacy is limited and quite open during the normal massage. But when comes to JG, she actually close off the curtain and put a clip on it so there's some privacy afterall. JG is more of pushing than pulling as other bros mentioned, overall quite satisfied.
At such a reasonable price definitely worth to RTM.
I did not experienced the squirting though, mayby I should ask for it the next time? LOL
Old 28-05-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

Talking about the privacy, even 1030pm got some bugger will interrupt my massage and sit in the back room haha

Anyway, anyone tried her friend in the shop? I have a feeling BB don't want share me with her
Old 28-05-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
fron36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkl View Post
Yes, her massage is rather good. Massage if done correctly, you should feel soreness in the muscle and will sleep like a baby.
JG is not a one off thingy, need to do it regularly like at least once a month inorder to see result.
hi keen to try, can share contact ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1