The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2024, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
8jg3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

If any bros are in HCM next week let me know. Would like to check out a high end KTV like Boss or Catwalk at least once, FS massage places near Little Tokyo and other local options.
Old 24-05-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
8jg3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is anyone in HCM next week? PM me. Staying in D1 looking to go to some local places. I’ll be alone with plenty of free time so down for whatever
Old 28-05-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Does anyone know if one can travel to Vietnam using A Singapore issued temporary travel document?
The embassy in Singapore like useless, no answer phone no answer email
Old 28-05-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
Does anyone know if one can travel to Vietnam using A Singapore issued temporary travel document?
Here...I checked this from Google...

Quote:
What is a temporary travel document in Singapore?
A Document of Identity (DOI) is a temporary travel document that can be issued to facilitate your one-way return to Singapore if you need to return urgently and cannot wait for a replacement passport.

The DOI is only valid for one-way travel to Singapore. It cannot be used for travel to any other countries.
So another words...dun think you can use the temporary to enter Vietnam...go back Singapore get a new passport before you travle...now passport only takes 7 days...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-05-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

So another words...dun think you can use the temporary to enter Vietnam...go back Singapore get a new passport before you travle...now passport only takes 7 days...
It is a different one, Singapore side can issue a TTD to the country of destination, but subject to their rules.
I can make the ttd in ICA but need to check with Vietnam immigration if I require a visa
Old 28-05-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is a different one, Singapore side can issue a TTD to the country of destination, but subject to their rules.
I can make the ttd in ICA but need to check with Vietnam immigration if I require a visa
OIC...Do you know that you can get a passport withi 24 hours if you have a valid reason...nomal only 2 to 3 days...why so hurry..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-05-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
OIC...Do you know that you can get a passport withi 24 hours if you have a valid reason...nomal only 2 to 3 days...why so hurry..

I am not eligible for a passport for a few years .
Old 28-05-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
yeah a friend found out that he lost his passport and was due to fly to hcm the following day. so went to ICA in the morning and paid some penalties, then got his passport within 3 hours. Quite amazing

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old Yesterday, 03:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
RayChen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I am there from 11-16 June, pm me ✌️
Old Yesterday, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Frankly if it was me I will not even try, as their customs are one of the worst (althou they have improved slightly after covid) after having travelled to so many cuntries & experiencing they will take any opportunities to give u all sorts of problems if your travel documents are somewhat out of the ordinary and you do not want to be turn-around after arriving there as this is not the JB causeway

If I remembered correctly, somebody posted on tripadvisor some years ago that he was denied entry at the TSN airpork with a temp passport even thou he had a valid e-visa, however was from some angmo cuntries & not asian

However if you are trying, would be interesting to know if you were successful or not so please come back here with some kinda of FR if you can....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old Yesterday, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:

Yes can always check with Mr G fast & easy....here's what I just found,

Can I travel to Vietnam with an emergency passport?
In Vietnam, Vietnam Immigration Office at Vietnam international airports only allow a foreigner to enter Vietnam with an emergency passport in some specifically sensitive cases like funeral or family relatives' dissolution.
UNQUOTE

Looks like you gona face difficulties

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1