The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHeaven View Post
Sorry to back track abit...

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-linlin/

Went back to find this ML after some comments regarding her strip naked and bath together, i was buffered and arranged an appointment.

LinLin is a very sweet girl who really focus purely on massage/HJ only and i really have to say that she's good.

Went up the same place as before, she open the door with a smile. She directed me to the bath and she went to take towel. I ask if she's joining me but she firmly says she doesn't. And that's how this post came about.

During the massage, I thought she will be fully naked but Nope, as most regulars know she doesn't. She told me that she very sensitive and easily get hurt if not taken care properly. But her huge boobs are fun to play with and harass. I ask if i can zut , and she allows.
They are likely talking about another Lin Lin who is also an FL

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/linlin-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
If want to chiong, how can forget money one? Plenty of ATMs around. Regardless you are regular of the ML or not, this is not the way to treat your regular ML. These ladies for all the risk they are taking to provide will want to see the money right after the deed.
You will be surprised there are a lot of people who forget to bring money one. Whether really forget or not is another question.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old Today, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
They are likely talking about another Lin Lin who is also an FL

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/linlin-massage/

You will be surprised there are a lot of people who forget to bring money one. Whether really forget or not is another question.
Lol. I got an incident, because I have been a regular to this ML. Have been visiting her for like 3 to 4 years. Maybe really like friend liao, one time I almost forget to pay and leave. Until I remember at door step. I asked her why she didn't remind me. She told me never mind. At most next time top up. Haha.
Old Today, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Tbh there's really not much u can do about these people, the only thing u can do to get back at them is to have the ml take pictures of their faces ideally in compromising positions(risky move though) then after they rtc, get someone to paste their faces all over social media saying how they cheong and don't pay up or stole $ from wl..let their wives/friends/relatives/kids know what kind of lowlives they are ..otherwise there's really no other way to punish them.
Agree with u. He will definitely threaten to report the victims to police if they dare to notify others about it.
Old Today, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 15
dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

Well bottomline, no money don’t chiong. If legitimately forget to bring money, I would burn the first 15mins of the session to go get the money first. Imagine how the ML will see you if you tell the ML you are late because you needed to draw money vs you forget to bring money but can pay her next time. Maybe she even give you better service instead of blacklisting you.
Old Today, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

sad that customers are being chosen instead, many males are roberts should just report if kena scam by service provider, just came back from North and realise how much i have been missing out, 180 from ex ml @ rnf, 268 for fj, with the price here can get xmm up north
Old Today, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Well bottomline, no money don’t chiong. If legitimately forget to bring money, I would burn the first 15mins of the session to go get the money first. Imagine how the ML will see you if you tell the ML you are late because you needed to draw money vs you forget to bring money but can pay her next time. Maybe she even give you better service instead of blacklisting you.
Can ask them if they accept Paynow

If you are her regular, paying next time is usually ok
Old Today, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!

Regulars were busy, wanted to get some release. Took the bullet and went for https://sglonelyguy-31.com/ke-er-massage/

TLDR : Won't RTM

Looks similar to pics. Obviously filtered, have to discount about 15/20%
Definitely not E cup. Barely a C IMHO. Not a boob expert but would say that I have seen my fair share.
Plus is that she has a vixen look. Not shy about it. But everything else is mechanical. No zhut btw

Location is good for drivers. Got carpark directly. But easy to get lost. And her directions not the best.

Everything immediately stopped once shot. In and out 40ish mins.

She's on TT providing full too.

Proceed at own risk, YMMV(?)

Thought I should write it here for fellow bros. No ill intentions other than a genuine sharing.

Chiong safe lads.
Old Today, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Can ask them if they accept Paynow

If you are her regular, paying next time is usually ok
I forgot to pay once cuz hugged and kissed gdbye until both of us forgot about it. It was that ML's last day of service so no more opportunity to give her during next visit.

She texted me 5 mins later to tell me I forgot to give her the money and I asked for her PayNow account but was told that it is her agent's Paynow account. Dun wish to get into trouble or get implicated by her agent if he gets into any trouble so I went back to give her the money.
Old Today, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
Pochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/chen-chen-massage/

Visited this friendly lady yesterday atop mount sensual.

Looks : 7.5/10 very similar to the picture in t shirt, closest to her actual looks i would say the t shirt and video, should be mid to late 20s. 100% wont reject.

Massage : 9/10 knows her techniques and knows where to press, definitely not piano. Let her know where you are feeling sore and she will settle it for you.

Sensual : HJ not mechanical, able to do fast or slow, will adjust according to you. She is very shy, feels good to look at a shy girl wanking you off. I took some time and she did not complained at all. Not gonna rate this, very subjective.

GFE : 8/10 very friendly and chatty. No moments of awkwardness. Business have been slow for her and i feel like she deserves abit more attention amidst the sea of mundane MLs we have right now

RTM : Yes
Old Today, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 9
jackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/tingting-massage/

Commando this one. She just came SG but definitely been in this trade before.
Location not house not MP but a fucking office (more like commercial property??) Don’t really know how to massage and asked if can just FJ or not it’s not what I’m looking for cos I really looking forward to a good massage + teasing…

End up nego & paid 2B for FJ quickie and left. In and out 20mins.
Picture is her but age + 5years
Probably B cup only

RTM no as prefer massage + hj.
Old Today, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Aiya my Eskimo bro @derrickboy is more loaded than me but he (like me)...
Bro don't say until like that... just that our modus operandi different, you focus your resources on one and I on a few more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
values gfe and chemistry with MLs. If lacking will drop the MLs like hot potatoes. sometimes the challenge is not in paying to get what we want. But to use charm and charisma to achieve intents.
True... e.g. like the current hot property dandan... after a few sessions can drop. No matter how much tips, just typical SLG vanilla which after a while sian liao.

Cathy
Old Today, 08:35 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 260 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
I forgot to pay once cuz hugged and kissed gdbye until both of us forgot about it. It was that ML's last day of service so no more opportunity to give her during next visit.

She texted me 5 mins later to tell me I forgot to give her the money and I asked for her PayNow account but was told that it is her agent's Paynow account. Dun wish to get into trouble or get implicated by her agent if he gets into any trouble so I went back to give her the money.
Great, this should be the way. Up you for your integrity.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 08:44 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 260 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually you can just enjoy your session first. After that go down to the nearest ATM to draw money and bring to her lor. Got once, my friend brought the ml to the ATM to withdraw money. At the same time, also bought dinner for the ml as a compensation. Try to up you for your integrity but found that I up you before.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1