The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtss View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/chen-chen-massage/

Haven't written mr before but promised this ml to do so after RTM.

Photos don't do her justice, better looking in real life. Looks similar to video. Sweet and cute looking type and comes across as very genuine and friendly. Agree with previous reviews, great attitude and slim body with good assets.

Was mainly attracted by comments on good massage, and she did not disappoint, was really surprised by the excellent massage, better or on par than outside trained masseuse, I have a problematic spot on my lower back which she focused on with a lot of effort.

Sensual is good, really gentle and patient with no rush and tries her best to please but she has her boundaries, not for those seeking heavy flavor, but with the good massage and attitude would highly recommend, especially for those who seek good massage and service.
Serious boh?

Her pic like that and you say photo don't do her justice?
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzawa2000 View Post
Hi guys,

Just curious, how do you guys talk with the MLs? Like talking to a friend / colleague, dirty talk, or both?

Very new to this so wanted to get some insights. Thanks!
I talked like a DOM, I am no gentleman.
If they find me acceptable, I have my bonk kit ready!

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkiter3 View Post
Hi bros,

Just came back from a session with duo duo.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/duoduo-massage/

RTM?: Yes.
Bro means your dmg is $200 for Nuru and bbbj?
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Serious boh?

Her pic like that and you say photo don't do her justice?
Look at the number count of his post....most likely posted by okt

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Averagedick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back with my yearly report/review (not that it helps much of the bros here since I only go for safe options recommended), but I still believe credit should be given when it is due.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/gi-gi-massage/
Visited Gigi on Sunday (26 May), not gonna lie, I was initially planning to get a slot with Zara or Vera, but Zara didn't respond to me and Vera was fully booked. Scrolled one last time on forum for one more safe option and stumbled upon Gigi.

Location: 10/10, Central condo and no security guard. Can park inside the condo, barrier and everything is managed by the phone app. Good for drivers for sure, not sure about public transport
Looks: 8/10, I believe most people would mind the mole of the forehead, but surprisingly, it wasn't really that obvious and she looked way better in person. Her looks will definitely grow on you.
Body: 8/10, boobs are B, but her ass is crazily well shaped and curvy (not to mentioned awesome to grab. She is a exercise freak, gym, swim, run so body is really in good shape
Massage: 11/10, like what the bros here mentioned, crazily good and easily the best of all the safe options I tried. Been a regular for 7P in the past, but this lady is on ANOTHER level.
Sensual: 10/10, though the website states 1 HJ, but in fact she is willing to do as many shots as you want within the timeframe you booked for. She even teased me that she can even do 3 times for me if I can. Obviously I couldn't in an hour, averagedick is my nick for a reason. Opted for 2 shots instead so started facing up as she layed right beside me semi nude with panty on. GFE was top notch though, with kisses, roaming on top and bottom , all these while she is slowly massaging my brother. Told her it has been awhile since I came out to have my kind of fun, and 1st shot will be pretty quick, she took the feedback and had it slow for me while I was busy with my hands and mouth, really a + points imo. After 1st shot, had a quick rinse and proceeded with about 20 mins of insane massage followed by boobs and fingers massage on the back (I dk the exact terms of those) but it was not bad. Flipped over and she started her newly learnt multiple variations (9/18) of HJ LOLL. Thanks to another bro here for sharing some videos for her to learn. It was unique and shiok to be honest, average dick didnt even last through the 9 variations and shot LOLL, but she was nice enough to still do the remaining variations gently on my already flaccid little brother. Ended with a quick head massage even though at this point time was up.

Overall really really good experience. Definitely will RTM before she returns in Aug. Aiming to at least last through the 9 variations before she leaves.

Oh and damage is 2B2R. Hope this helps other bros that go for super safe options. All I can say is every single dollar is well spent!
P.S her phone is outside the living room the whole session, so you can have her for yourself like your girlfriend
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Just had one of my most unsatisfactory sessions ever:
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-xiaoqi/

At the beginning of session, asked what menu I want: HJ ($120), BJ ($150), FS ($220). Red flag there.

Location: Famous meatball place, can wait at bus stop in front. Unit shared with another ML, whom she claimed that she do not know her name when asked. Clean freaks take note: Bed got no bedsheet.

Looks: Not pretty, but also not ugly until will reject. I like her long hair though.

Body: Not for boobs lover. Must top up to zhut. LOL. Massaged in dress. During sensual, dress only pulled down to waist. Removed dress (reluctantly) only upon request. Got saggy tummy.

Massage: No strength and no effort.

Sensual: Mechanical HJ. Didn’t do anything to arouse me. After I provided feedback, only did she start to include body to some body contact, moaning, and licking. She stopped the moment I exploded and didn’t follow through. WTH. After the deed, one hand press one side of my body like a dough while another hand busy with her phone. It was a waste of my time so I showered and left.

GFE: Almost non existent.

RTM: Nope. She is a nice girl but very inexperienced. Same name as my favourite ML but the experience cannot be more different.
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5556 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I talked like a DOM, I am no gentleman.
If they find me acceptable, I have my bonk kit ready!
like get down bitch?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1