The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ngng0620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Is there need to tip?
As long as they finish their job and release can liao. 120 is really considered quite a lot liao give tips for wat?
No wonder there are ML who can go take a break or choose not to work on some days.
I personally don't understand the tipping culture because I am poor. Haha. I prefer Japan culture and not America culture. Haha.
Old Today, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
I personally don't understand the tipping culture because I am poor. Haha. I prefer Japan culture and not America culture. Haha.
I never tip. The best tip you can give a ML is RTM and maybe write a nice MR for her.
Old Today, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
chlnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy32.com/hu-die-massage/

Anyone tried? Good?
Old Today, 06:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by botakxiaobaitu View Post
Return with more openness, just tried her “ice cream” 🤣🤣
Must be she tried your "ice cream" bro hahahaha..
Old Today, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yk69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Long time lurker but thought that since I’ve benefitted from dodging landmines due to some of the older bros and their reviews here, I’ll write a couple whenever possible (first time, forgive me if it ain’t up to par):

Xiao Jie (https://sglonelyguy32.com/xiao-jie-massage/)

1. Face/Looks: 8/10 Objectively, one of the prettier ones I’ve met. Definitely her in the photos on the site, and she kinda looks like Aurelia from that NOC channel in the past.

2. Body: 8/10 As many have previously mentioned, she’s definitely skinny/lean - she said she used to work out back home - but, her boobs are probably man made/enhanced (they’re round, firm and stay in place) but I’m not expert so you gotta check for yourselves.

3. Massage: 4/10 Basically nothing much, I guess I’ve finally experienced piano fingers for myself. Imagine your skinny GF trying (I think) to give you a massage but she just doesn’t have any strength. But I guess for her it’s just… idk can’t blame a hustler.

4. Sensual: 6/10
- Catbath and licking was passable.
- Semi-nude(?), had nothing on but her undies - she seemed alright with rubbing her outside her undies, guess that’s the boundary (for me, for now)
- Did her capped BJ thing with a hot plastic cling wrap thingy (would say she’s pretty alright, not the worst, but she got tired half way - I do take a while).
- For bros taking the capped BJ, she’ll continue the HJ with it on, so you won’t get that full lubed feeling, so up to you.

5. Location: 8/10 Quiet… accessible for drivers, bout 10mins from the MRT.

6. RTM: Well… probably not, if you just want a pretty girl to rub/suck you off, sure, but that’s about it.

Btw, apparently she has this multiple position BJ thingy, didn’t try, not that curious
Old Today, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Is there need to tip?
As long as they finish their job and release can liao. 120 is really considered quite a lot liao give tips for wat?
No wonder there are ML who can go take a break or choose not to work on some days.
I agree. Tipping should be like "sui yuan"; meaning if you can/want to then you tip. Totally voluntary basis, just like donation. But again unless you're rich and can afford to tip then go ahead or if you felt that the service was good for you and that you want to reward them or just to build rapport with them. But then again, to those who tip, the girl of course will like you more (money is king at the end of the day)
Old Today, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
HeartML is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeartML is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I never tip. The best tip you can give a ML is RTM and maybe write a nice MR for her.
Sometime I wonder if those pushing to tip MLs are okt in disguise

Even ask us to pay MLs to play with their phones
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1