The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 8
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin2324 View Post
ML name: Apple

Look: A
GFE: A
Massage: A
Attitude: A
Overall rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Comment/RTM: Yesterday morning go for the first time after getting her WeChat since February when she first touch down our shore. Her look identical to photo, about +-10% without much makeup (First customer of the day&#128514 & with nice pillows 😍. She quite chatty too, we can communicate quite well. Leave the place happily. Definitely will RTM.

Grading:
A - Must go
B - Good
C - Average
D - Disappointed
F - Fail/ Avoid
Thanks pudding for the contact

Thanks for your FR - Upz your pts

[M** yANG sHENG gE]: Y*Y*, A*(hairless Pussy), Cc(arrived 19.5.2024)
Teenager(19) Y*
【bald, shaven, 剃光阴部】丽丽 ,C*C, A*, 阳阳, 潇潇
【MILF】丽丽 ,C*C , Hairless Victoria Secrets
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Slideitoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Lucky @ BMC is indeed SYT and pretty.
https://ibb.co/z2zRFJr

Happy is also sweet.
Thanks bro PeePee for the recommendation on Lucky @ BMC.

Quick hands quick legs made a booking with Lucky and got a fairly quick reply from her. When I entered the shop, there are other MLs that looked equally good as Lucky and there were all rather friendly to break the ice. There are different entry packages @ 68, 78 and 88. If I’m not wrong, 88 involve some kind of hot oil on your back.

After entering the room, Lucky brought me a towel and ushered me to the toilet to do a quick wash up. Upon lying on the massage bed, Lucky gently asked if I was ready and entered the room to start the massage. To be honest, this was the longest massage I had in a HC and Lucky ensured to massage every part of my body. Finally, here comes the sensual part, she gently whispered to my ears asking if I wanted my butt to be massage and then she lifted my thighs and place it on her thighs, all this while I was still facing down on the massage bed. She then, started her HDLY and it was fairly good. After a while, she got me to flip over and started her magic hands around my little brother. During the sensual, I was roaming underneath her clothings, bit by bit, touching every part of her body and even down south. To be clear, she is fully clothed but this is expected in a HC setting. To my surprise, she did not resist at all and even moaned lightly when I was playing down south. Within minutes of playing, I surrendered all my armies to Lucky

All in all, I would definitely RTM if I am nearby. Oh yar, not forgetting to mention, I exceeded my 60mins limit and Lucky showed no signs in rushing me off. She also didn’t treat me as a carrot head which I often felt like one at other HCs and to me, she exude a very genuine feeling which you’ll feel very comfortable being around her.

Please do not dm me for Lucky’s CTC, you can instead approach PeePee brother and he will share with you if he is okay with it. He’s very kind and Lucky can attest to it too
Old Today, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi53320 View Post
Yesterday was working at BMC. Wanted to book Fay Fay but she was already fully booked for the night. So I booked Yiyi instead as I already tried her before and she was really friendly and good massage technique.

Young looking milf (early 30s), slender, and really had a fun time. Really depends on chemistry, I enjoy the process of unlocking ML.

I always believe be a good customer and you will receive good customer service. Bros will get what I mean. Hahahaha...

Won't be posting the FR here. Seems like some bros enjoy zapping people. Interested bros can pm me for FR and damage.
Cheers and have fun always.
Hi bro, don't know if the FF you referring to is the L2 one, but few days back i visited L2 FF, spot check her hole before enter, realised got some white lumpy stuff outside that I don't think is normal. Just warning bros out there. please be careful... not trying to sabo or anything
Old Today, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 5
kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambutarn View Post
Hi bro, don't know if the FF you referring to is the L2 one, but few days back i visited L2 FF, spot check her hole before enter, realised got some white lumpy stuff outside that I don't think is normal. Just warning bros out there. please be careful... not trying to sabo or anything
Wow thanks bro for keeping us informed, really must chiong with care. L2 I only go to Bexin, this Fay Fay I mentioned I had shared before but seems hard to book nowadays, so I switched target to other MLs. Lucky that day I tried Yiyi instead, if we are talking about the same FF.

Hahahaha, turns out to be a blessing in disguise, Yiyi is the hidden gem, quiet but high quality. Sometimes if we focus too much on the 紅牌,we lose out on discovering the good MLs that is within the joint

Every joint has ML who take care of personal safety and hygiene while some just hack care. Bros please chiong with care and cautious.
Old Today, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 18
vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Lina beauty spa
Anyone tried this joint ?
Seems got around 4 ladies inside
And looks like a fuck and go shop
Many mention in this thread
Old Today, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4621 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Lina beauty spa
Anyone tried this joint ?
Seems got around 4 ladies inside
And looks like a fuck and go shop
The current pool makes it the best F shop for the next three weeks in the area.. haha.. go in the late morning where all just bathed and in birthday suits haha

And I strongly recommend bros to reject the tarma request….. Sibei Les Sibei wild… not for weak hearted…
Old Today, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4621 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambutarn View Post
Dont worry, quite normal from TCM perspective. Experienced a few times liao… but I don’t paint when I spot it…
Old Today, 12:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
The current pool makes it the best F shop for the next three weeks in the area.. haha.. go in the late morning where all just bathed and in birthday suits haha

And I strongly recommend bros to reject the tarma request….. Sibei Les Sibei wild… not for weak hearted…
165 joint??
Old Today, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 12
Onlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
Thanks for your FR - Upz your pts
Care to share contact?
Old Today, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
The current pool makes it the best F shop for the next three weeks
Manage to try the lady boss?
Old Today, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
omfgitzkidz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi53320 View Post
Yesterday was working at BMC. Wanted to book Fay Fay but she was already fully booked for the night. So I booked Yiyi instead as I already tried her before and she was really friendly and good massage technique.

Young looking milf (early 30s), slender, and really had a fun time. Really depends on chemistry, I enjoy the process of unlocking ML.

I always believe be a good customer and you will receive good customer service. Bros will get what I mean. Hahahaha...

Won't be posting the FR here. Seems like some bros enjoy zapping people. Interested bros can pm me for FR and damage.
Cheers and have fun always.
Hi bro can share her ctc? Please & thanks in advance 🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1