The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute
Healthland Spa

Dears Bros,

Wanna check if healthland spa (Health Land Chaengwattana) offer at least a handjob? Almost at a ghost town with nothing around and the best is Healthland Spa that is still a walkable distance away
Old 29-05-2024, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Healthland Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSaint View Post
Dears Bros,

Wanna check if healthland spa (Health Land Chaengwattana) offer at least a handjob? Almost at a ghost town with nothing around and the best is Healthland Spa that is still a walkable distance away
All the Healthland spa outlets are clean joints.
One of our tour guides related this incident when she brought a group to the Healthland spa at Asoke. Whilst they were seating in the lobby waiting for their turns..... 2 south asian guys came and ask about the packages. The lady staff attended to them and after awhile.... one of the guy ask whether have happy ending.

The lady staff purposely raised her voice to reply that they are a clean spa.... everyone in the lobby can hear clearly. And she follow up by telling them the spa is fully booked please go some other spa.

Very obvious they are not interested to do business with these type of customers.
Old 29-05-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 21
bangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of light

bro, chaengwattana is not far from city. just order grab ride and go to nana or asoke or patpong to get your pussy. only 30minutes taxi ride.
Old 29-05-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LOL healthland definitely clean.. masseuse are all aunties for the most part and lots of tourists there for spa packages.
Old 29-05-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
All the Healthland spa outlets are clean joints.
One of our tour guides related this incident when she brought a group to the Healthland spa at Asoke. Whilst they were seating in the lobby waiting for their turns..... 2 south asian guys came and ask about the packages. The lady staff attended to them and after awhile.... one of the guy ask whether have happy ending.

The lady staff purposely raised her voice to reply that they are a clean spa.... everyone in the lobby can hear clearly. And she follow up by telling them the spa is fully booked please go some other spa.

Very obvious they are not interested to do business with these type of customers.
In SG I also experienced before at Hot Spa in Katong. 2 indian guys asking the counter lady for special then she VERY loudly said "Special?? Here no special! Go Go"

laugh die me
Old 01-06-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 21
Label is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to behold

healthland asoke is my go to spa during any live firing exercise at night.
relax the body and clear all obstacles.
Old 01-06-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Dears Bros,

may I know why are you in that part of Bangkok ? and is there any specific reason why you cannot just take a taxi/GRAB/BOLT to the places you are familiar with ? the fare should be about 150 to 250 baht to LadPhrao / Ratchadadipisek .

there are kapoo joints near your area but depending on where you are, it is still faster to get a ride to go to those places. this place (GEISHA) is about 7 mins by taxi from your HEALTHLAND

https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/AygMnX1hb25Dyn858

google GEISHA SPA
Old Yesterday, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dears Bros,

i dont know which part of thailand you are right now
but there always something available no matter how ulu you are at
its just a matter about whether you can find it or not

Dont go asking for such things in healthland. Higher chance you get beaten up by locals than getting a hj.
Old Today, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway back in Singapore. I was first at the bangkok central during the first few days before I traveled upwards to Muang Thong Thani for the food fair. Thus I didn't want to travel all the way down again as it was like Super jam due to the Food Fair.

Thanks for all the recommendations
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1