The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Uglyold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can we trust?

Have been reading so many stories here. Just wonder why all brothers here who are married are so daring to bonk/BJ/pussy lick with FL, flings, etc without worrying about HIV?

Maybe I will be zapped, but just really wan to know how you all think.

Don't you have a guilt towards your wife?

For myself, I am really a jerk. I love my wife and kids a lot but I still eat outside. Once finish the shiokness then all the guilts and worries set in.

Recently just had a heavy petting with a SYT from tagged. Although she claimed that she is virgin, I am still worried. Am I damn stupid?
Old 28-11-2013, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can we trust?

Beliefs and guilt takes root from your experiences, environment and upbringing. We're born without judgements. Society pass judgements and eventually you, to yourself.
There are polygamous societies where it's socially acceptable and without guilt. Bottomline, you're what you think you are.
As for HIV it's a matter of cause and effect, if you're eating dirty food, you'll get sick. Karma is not what will befall you or anything spiritual, but rather, you've done something, can you accept the
results afterwards.
Old 28-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uglyold View Post
Have been reading so many stories here. Just wonder why all brothers here who are married are so daring to bonk/BJ/pussy lick with FL, flings, etc without worrying about HIV?

For myself, I am really a jerk. I love my wife and kids a lot but I still eat outside. Once finish the shiokness then all the guilts and worries set in.

Recently just had a heavy petting with a SYT from tagged. Although she claimed that she is virgin, I am still worried. Am I damn stupid?
if you feel guility, then don't do it, even if you want that "thrill". because you will only end up hurting your family, your love ones and yourself...
Old 28-11-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Allen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are really afraid of HIV. Then better don't play. For me I am single. So I don't feel guilty
Old 28-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Yeah morally, you shouldn't i guess.
Wow, how old is she?
Can intro? I also virgin
Old 28-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
missjune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymissjune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I understand from the title of this thread that Can we trust or not the "play partner" and not about feeling guilty doing it!
I think that a healthy doubt must always be present! You cannot just jump in into anybody but being a spartan kills the fun
Old 28-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute

Haizzz......bo bian lar
small head always rule big head!!!!
Old 28-11-2013, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

becos we shouldnt have any form of sex before marriage, then after marriage liao means CAN LA!!!
Old 28-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uglyold View Post

sure to have guilt but once i see another SYT i will think of upping her again. that's man lah bro.
Old 28-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 13
tcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There's a saying... No 9 out of 10 men are naughty the last 1 is gay. Lol...
Old 28-11-2013, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
sure to have guilt but once i see another SYT i will think of upping her again. that's man lah bro.
Honestly said, I am that type.

Back to that gal, when I tried to finger her, she would most of the time push me away complaining the pain. I can feel that such thing could not be acted and there is no reason for her to act.

But the unbelievable part is that I striked it without much effort. Just chatted with her once and then 2 weeks later she agreed to meet me to do. Lick her boobs, suck her pussy, bj, cap rubbing pussy. She would push me away if I tried to push in. Can be so lucky?
Old 28-11-2013, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

since you cannot kick out your bad habit. The best solution is to hide this darkest secret.

Telling her the truth will hurt the relationship and the moral of the family. I dont see the point of it.

The only way to compensate is to kick out of this habit
Old 28-11-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

U asking about guilt? Or the worry about hiv?? The problem with men is majority think with 2nd in command the Chinese saying is 男人不色就不是男人。
Old 28-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
U asking about guilt? Or the worry about hiv?? The problem with men is majority think with 2nd in command the Chinese saying is 男人不色就不是男人。
Both. Quilt and worry about HIV.

Now more concerns about HIV. As in title, can I trust the SYT?

I have been doing with more than 30 gals, it seems that I can't stop. Too many seductions in this world especially for tagged, badoo, etc.

Sigh.
Old 28-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

The other way round can the SYT trust U ??

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1