The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
madisonfield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Looking for Online Interviewees, please help

Hello!!! I am currently working on an assignment such that I need to seek 2 interviewees to answer my interview questions regarding the reasons why men would want to pay for sex.

Would really appreciate it if you respond out of goodwill and a show a willingness to help a student in his/her research and investigation in this issue.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you could spend half an hour or so online regarding this.

Thank you!
Old 20-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 16
kumsiatiko is one of the Best!kumsiatiko is one of the Best!kumsiatiko is one of the Best!
Re: Looking for Online Interviewees, please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by madisonfield View Post
Hello!!! I am currently working on an assignment such that I need to seek 2 interviewees to answer my interview questions regarding the reasons why men would want to pay for sex.

Would really appreciate it if you respond out of goodwill and a show a willingness to help a student in his/her research and investigation in this issue.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you could spend half an hour or so online regarding this.

Thank you!
bro madisonfield,no pay money how get sex
Old 20-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Grimace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thank you!
Easier to just post the questions here. But primarily we men pay to have sex is simple... pretty babes won't have sex for free!
Old 21-03-2009, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i think the majority answer is probably the same.

To pay for something you like and want. as simple as that.

However, if you want the bullshit answer. i can think of a few. The rest you have to think. Cant expect all bros to do assignment for you what...

1) lonely
2) inferior
3) sex addiction...and etc.

Go do assignment and dont bother the brothers here. they quite busy.
ok hor..good boy...
Old 21-03-2009, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 23
jordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Threadstarter,

This kind of question dont need to come sammyboyforum and ask lah ...

Why is this trade called the "oldest profession" ???

You start from history, you can find all the research material you need liao ... thats why Sinkapore, being the No. 1 Centre of Excellence for every F&^% thing in the world, also become the "sex hub" ... we encourage all sorts of foreign talent to ply their trade here, and we keep the trade cleanest possible, with the stringent 1st class medical checks at kelantan lane ... and best of all our trade is "policed" ...

Men will be men, its nature dude ...
Old 21-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
CoreQuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sounds a bit fishy to me. Why only 2 interviewees? If you want more participation, pls post all your questions in this thread. I'm sure there will be response. Cheers!
Old 21-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all

Plenty of reasons...

1) You can have her as many times as you want, anytime you want. No fuss and no need to romance her

2) You can have different girls every time, sometimes more than one girl. They work hand in hand in perfect unison.

3) They are trained professionals whose job is know what gets men sexually excited and aroused. And they are experts.

and most importantly

4) When you're done, you're done. No strings attached. Clean, simple and usually cheaper than trying to bed a girl.

Think what Jamie Yeo said - that it is men's responsibility to romance woman because they are gorgeous even though they can be petty and hard to pleased. I guess that's why Jamie is now divorce.
Old 21-03-2009, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimace View Post
Easier to just post the questions here. But primarily we men pay to have sex is simple... pretty babes won't have sex for free!
Funny how you guys assume that I'm a guy when I did not specify my gender!! but thanks for your kind responses.
Old 21-03-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on View Post
i think the majority answer is probably the same.

To pay for something you like and want. as simple as that.

However, if you want the bullshit answer. i can think of a few. The rest you have to think. Cant expect all bros to do assignment for you what...

1) lonely
2) inferior
3) sex addiction...and etc.

Go do assignment and dont bother the brothers here. they quite busy.
ok hor..good boy...
actually, contrary to popular belief, men buy sex for plenty of reasons, and being researchers it's a mistake to assume that the 'common sense' answers are always the only reasons. That's why I'm here to find out more.

lonely --> do prostitutes/girls who receive your money and have sex with you accompany you the way you want it? small talk? but do you really think they care about you?

inferior --> why? erectile dysfunction (physical)? or social status is low? low education/income?

sex addiction --> addiction to sex is a major psychological problem. I'm sure you heard of the crazy psycho Josef Fritzl who raped his daughter 3000 times and locked her in the basement for 24 years, hence fathering 7 children with her? Though there really are such people around, how many are really mentally ill? I believe that there're reasons to why some men are 'addicted' to sex, or how they become addicted to sex.
Old 21-03-2009, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordi View Post
Threadstarter,

This kind of question dont need to come sammyboyforum and ask lah ...

Why is this trade called the "oldest profession" ???

You start from history, you can find all the research material you need liao ... thats why Sinkapore, being the No. 1 Centre of Excellence for every F&^% thing in the world, also become the "sex hub" ... we encourage all sorts of foreign talent to ply their trade here, and we keep the trade cleanest possible, with the stringent 1st class medical checks at kelantan lane ... and best of all our trade is "policed" ...

Men will be men, its nature dude ...
So for you it's because Singapore provides 'safe sex' in the sense that our prostitutes are 'clean'? but there's still a risk right? And you can still get HIV and STDs wearing 'helmet'. Why is the risk not daunting you in paying for sex? Is pleasure more important than risk-taking?

And I also wonder if men who pay for sex are married or not...
Old 21-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick View Post
Plenty of reasons...

1) You can have her as many times as you want, anytime you want. No fuss and no need to romance her
But the money you pay her is only for that particular time period. Wouldn't you think that it's a poor investment of short term sexual gratification?

2) You can have different girls every time, sometimes more than one girl. They work hand in hand in perfect unison.

3) They are trained professionals whose job is know what gets men sexually excited and aroused. And they are experts.
being expert makes men aroused? some men do like the 'innocent' kind right?

and most importantly

4) When you're done, you're done. No strings attached. Clean, simple and usually cheaper than trying to bed a girl.
this is for the commitment-phobic. some men still like to be emotionally involved during the sexual encounter, like kissing, having physical intimacy like hugging, talking, joking and laughing - acts that will stimulate feelings that are non-sexual in nature.

Think what Jamie Yeo said - that it is men's responsibility to romance woman because they are gorgeous even though they can be petty and hard to pleased. I guess that's why Jamie is now divorce.

I think your answers are really valuable in social science research, and what researchers would like to hear. From your responses I can tell that men have this sexual fantasy that they can't get from more legitimate means? Can you elaborate on this?
Old 21-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreQuad View Post
Sounds a bit fishy to me. Why only 2 interviewees? If you want more participation, pls post all your questions in this thread. I'm sure there will be response. Cheers!
Because it's difficult to get respondents given my biography hence the lecturer suggests that 2 may just be adequate. thanks for your advice though! i've posted a few replies to previous responses, if you have the answers please provide your comments, thanks!
Old 21-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all

But the money you pay her is only for that particular time period. Wouldn't you think that it's a poor investment of short term sexual gratification?
It depends on what value you place on the experience to consider it a good/poor investment. Woman enjoy the experience of shopping but men prefer to go straight for what they want and get out. Do women consider spending all those time window shopping a poor investment of their time?

No all men pay for sex. Even when men can get sex easily (good looks or wealth), some choose to pay for it. When you have a problem with your heart, do you go for a surgeon or a dentist? Think about what Robert De Niro said:" Those woman do things that I wouldn't want my wife to do."

this is for the commitment-phobic. some men still like to be emotionally involved during the sexual encounter, like kissing, having physical intimacy like hugging, talking, joking and laughing - acts that will stimulate feelings that are non-sexual in nature.
Some men thinks that the woman in GL are emotionally tied to them. There are stories of men buying Rolex and gifts of money.

I think your answers are really valuable in social science research, and what researchers would like to hear. From your responses I can tell that men have this sexual fantasy that they can't get from more legitimate means? Can you elaborate on this?
I think you're right on the money
Old 21-03-2009, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick View Post
It depends on what value you place on the experience to consider it a good/poor investment. Woman enjoy the experience of shopping but men prefer to go straight for what they want and get out. Do women consider spending all those time window shopping a poor investment of their time?

No all men pay for sex. Even when men can get sex easily (good looks or wealth), some choose to pay for it. When you have a problem with your heart, do you go for a surgeon or a dentist? Think about what Robert De Niro said:" Those woman do things that I wouldn't want my wife to do."

Some men thinks that the woman in GL are emotionally tied to them. There are stories of men buying Rolex and gifts of money.

I think you're right on the money

answer to your qn: women's source of pleasure is from shopping and men's from sex, i guess.
Old 22-03-2009, 01:29 AM
Samster

From what I've researched (on scholarly articles), these are some of the reasons why men pay for sex:
  • innate biological makeup - need to have sex, the 'male animal'
  • sex a means of preserving health
  • keeping lust within bounds (lower crime rates such as rape)
  • loss of interest in marriage partner
  • sexual perverts and festichists can only perform sexual acts under certain circumstances
  • having access to sex without emotional involvement, only money (a less vulnerable resource
  • reconfirmation of masculinity

please offer your opinion on whether you agree/disagree with the above. i would appreciate it very much if you would talk about your personal experiences too.

Last edited by madisonfield; 22-03-2009 at 01:47 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1