The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kingpo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
dong fang zi chu-joo chiat

When to this massage center today with and friend. full body massage cost
$40 buck and additional $50 for a HJ. Did a rough scan of the service crew, most of them milf quality all PRC and looks to me all quite busty. Overall ambience was nice, looks decent unlike those massage shops u c in people's park or parklane.

My review,
Was serviced by Anna.

As i was guided to my room by anna to the 2nd floor, u can see all the massage diploma along the walls. I was skepitcal at first, but after being massage by her, all i can say is double thumbs up. probably the best massage
i've came across.

After 45mins of massage, while i was still on my belly, she begins to tease my balls and A.hole area for a good 5mins. the feeling was damn shiok as she stroke my balls with her finger nails slowly grabbing my sag with her hands, and reach out for my 2ic. being stroked at the position was instead very heavenly unlike other massage center where they tease u awhile and ask u to turn ard.

after the inital teasing, she asked my to turn ard and everything was SOP. They can't remove their top but u can autoroam whenever u wan.

My apologies if my review isnt erotic enough. PM me for unit no. and tel.

One shocking discovery i made was that the lady serving my friend was actually has a degree in accounting from MDIS!. LOL, my friend was skepitcal
and asked which unio did she studied and she said universoty of wales. hahahaaha! Her name was Coco btw. FYI only. Cheers!
Old 12-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Jambojack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: dong fang zi chu-joo chiat

Ya, This one is good..but you have just broken the protocol...now the CID also know where is it..hope it will still be open.
Old 13-11-2010, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Double-Standard is Cool - loads of Potential

This massage parlour is absolutely sleazy but they acted to be Very innocent, notices like no sex, massage certificates, uniforms (to be removed piece by piece inside the cubicals), even foot reflexology to divert AVs attentions, AVs have been blindfolded to allow them to operate for so long!!! KEEP JOO CHIAT CLEAN AND DECENT, no shit places like this!!!
Old 13-11-2010, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-Standard View Post
This massage parlour is absolutely sleazy but they acted to be Very innocent, notices like no sex, massage certificates, uniforms (to be removed piece by piece inside the cubicals), even foot reflexology to divert AVs attentions, AVs have been blindfolded to allow them to operate for so long!!! KEEP JOO CHIAT CLEAN AND DECENT, no shit places like this!!!
you got a problem with this? then seems like this forum is the wrong place for you.
Old 13-11-2010, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
b8000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

=|

Im speechless
Old 13-11-2010, 04:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-Standard View Post
bro , funny that you know the place so well . surprisingly you still have positive repu points !

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE

Last edited by jasdude; 13-11-2010 at 05:06 AM.
Old 13-11-2010, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpo View Post
When to this massage center today with and friend. full body massage cost
$40 buck and additional $50 for a HJ. Did a rough scan of the service crew, most of them milf quality all PRC and looks to me all quite busty. Overall ambience was nice, looks decent unlike those massage shops u c in people's park or parklane.

My review,
Was serviced by Anna.

As i was guided to my room by anna to the 2nd floor, u can see all the massage diploma along the walls. I was skepitcal at first, but after being massage by her, all i can say is double thumbs up. probably the best massage
i've came across.

After 45mins of massage, while i was still on my belly, she begins to tease my balls and A.hole area for a good 5mins. the feeling was damn shiok as she stroke my balls with her finger nails slowly grabbing my sag with her hands, and reach out for my 2ic. being stroked at the position was instead very heavenly unlike other massage center where they tease u awhile and ask u to turn ard.

after the inital teasing, she asked my to turn ard and everything was SOP. They can't remove their top but u can autoroam whenever u wan.

My apologies if my review isnt erotic enough. PM me for unit no. and tel.

One shocking discovery i made was that the lady serving my friend was actually has a degree in accounting from MDIS!. LOL, my friend was skepitcal
and asked which unio did she studied and she said universoty of wales. hahahaaha! Her name was Coco btw. FYI only. Cheers!
sigh............ another place marked by AV on the to kena raid list . there is another thread on this place also .

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 13-11-2010, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
standy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ha ... my favourite playground kena exposed liao ....
haiz...
Old 14-11-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

Relax123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

21-10-2010, 06:44 AM
Double-Standard
Samster Join Date: Aug 2010
My Reputation:Points: 3 / Power: 0

Relaxing Massage Along Joo Chiat Road (Next To 81 Hotel Joo Chiat)

Today walking around Joo Chiat spotted this new nice and clean foot reflexology & body massage shop, as I was very tired, so went in for a one hour foot massage, to my surprise, the massage was extremely pleasant, the $35 per hour session was worth every cents, I will definitely return there whenever I am in Joo Chiat and need to rejuvenate myself!

>>http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=212503

Is Double-Standard a rival of DFZZ or a fan of Relaxing Massage Along Joo Chiat Road (Next To 81 Hotel Joo Chiat)?

嫉妒是万恶之首!!!
Old 14-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

Relax123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

21-10-2010, 06:44 AM
Double-Standard
Samster Join Date: Aug 2010
My Reputation:Points: 3 / Power: 0

Relaxing Massage Along Joo Chiat Road (Next To 81 Hotel Joo Chiat)

Today walking around Joo Chiat spotted this new nice and clean foot reflexology & body massage shop, as I was very tired, so went in for a one hour foot massage, to my surprise, the massage was extremely pleasant, the $35 per hour session was worth every cents, I will definitely return there whenever I am in Joo Chiat and need to rejuvenate myself!

>>http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=212503

Is Double-Standard a rival of DFZZ or a fan of Relaxing Massage Along Joo Chiat Road (Next To 81 Hotel Joo Chiat)?

嫉妒是万恶之首!!!
Old 14-11-2010, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

i think you just exposed double standard's true intentions.
Old 15-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 14
sleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to behold

to double standard........you really a double standard guy.....OMG......... maybe you used to much of dettol... virus free better...
Old 15-11-2010, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 14
sleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to behold

expose....expose....hope my playgound can stay.......
Old 15-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
newcheongster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any bro can pm mi the contact no of ths plc or anna's contact?
Old 16-11-2010, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

is this the good old DFZZ which used to be very famous in the JC area during its hey days or a new one under new mgt?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1