The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
benjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybenjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
In a relationship with cat50

Hi, erm... I not sure how to put this but I'm like this cat50 girl alot and if by 35 I still not marry... I would like to bring her over.. Yes u can say I got kc by her... We been doing raw and point to point... She been taking care of me well when I visit her. She is a Ang pai and she is the best gfe sex I ever had.. There is a diff between sex and making love... And I would say we were more close than my previous Gf. Her skill is good but I am confuse. Should I jus go ahead with my career and pursuit her when I 35? By the way she is going back this nov... I not sure what to do... She bring out her own blanket and we French kiss like no other day.. We had fun alot... I been in roaming and having great sex for 10 yrs and have hump over 200? I can feel this is more than great sex... Gfe is the hardest impact if not she is one of the best service girl I ever had.. We talk abt previous relationship and more and its like I want even more than tat... I really confuse and I dont know what's to do. I know 5 yrs ago I knew nvr had relationship with wl or and ktv girl or any that provide sex service... I am now typing this msg thru my iPhone and she jus msg me she miss me... I know a couple of feedback will be stop it and move on.. But... Till now I was already thinking if what she say abt her life to me. I comfirm next yr I will go Bangkok and find her but not into relationship first. Not till 35.. I was thinking should I hire a P I to check on her before I want her that kind of thing. I have Gf before and yes u can ask me to find someone in sg and a better one but that's not jus it. I already abandon the thinking of rs as long as the girl is right.. Guys... Help... I don't know what to do...
Old 29-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
trident_14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: In a relationship with cat50

Bro, you are infatuated. Just becos the girl gives you good sex doesn't mean she is the one. Ask yourself what is her profession. She is a professional in getting guys like you to fall for her. Their tricks are all the same. Ask yourself, how do you feel when she is working with another guy. She is probably giving the same treatment to him as she gives to you. You are better off staying single rather than falling for a WL. it's easy to fall in love in GL. When the game of sex is played, feelings run wild.
Old 29-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Hi dude

Do u know wat u r toking abt? I think u r in trouble getting lost in tis kc thingy.. Even if u can't get married by 35 doesn't mean u need to crash ur life..

It's like the stock market in 2009 if u reli going ahead...

Pls love yourself n stay single if need be.

FYI I'm past 35 n m trying my best to love n live for myself even if there is no suitable gal in my PAth..

Juz my 2c worth of thoughts...Take care...
Old 29-07-2011, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 16
leopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to behold

Let her be ur kept woman in bkk
Old 29-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
ryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro 1st of all i think there are good woman from any country la regardless of what profession they are in,most of the CAT 50 come here for family sake which is very true la because i had previous relationship with CAT 50 also and know everything about her family and even visited the family in thailand before.In fact i am now in a relationship with a CAT 50 again.But things will not be so easy for the fact that there will be alot of other factors to consider lah in a few years time,will she want to come over or will you want to go over? i think the best way to deal with this issue is to go with your heart lor.And i think you should not hire a P.I to check on her lah it is really quite insulting whether she finds out or not? will you like it if your future wife or GF hire a P.I to check on you?
Old 30-07-2011, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ah Tong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS,

I know the following advice I am going to give you will most likely fall on deaf ears, cos you are probably too KC'ed to make much of it, but I will still say it.

1) DO NOT make the mistake of falling in love with a WL. I understand that you could have suffered before in a RS but that is definitely not the reason to fall in love with a woman who have sex (YES NOT MAKE LOVE) to an average of 20 man a day, 600 man a month, and 7-8k man a year! (You mentioned she is an angpai) so thats a rough figure.
2) If she can make love (as you put it) to you raw, what does that stop her from doing with a equally young, goodlooking, and affectionate regular customer of hers ?
3) Take WL words with a pinch of salt. She could say she miss you, love you etc. That is just another way to KC her customers so that they will come and support her (indirectly for the rest of her life). Angpai girls easily make more than 10k SGD a month, and if she has been in SG for 2 years, that amounts to approximately 240k SGD in 2 years. (which is approximately 6 million thai baht)
4) Unless you are especially good looking, and have a successful career and is "the one" in the WL eyes, chances are you are being taken for a ride. I am not trying to pour cold water on you, but the same story has been repeated over and over again.
5) The most important thing is, it is extremely difficult to bring her back to SG because of her special status i.e. working as a sex worker. There will be many hurdles for you to cross just for trying to bring her back. You would need to apply for LTVP (Long Term Visitor Pass) for her first for her to come here and that is not easily granted, especially since she is a sex worker.
6) It would be almost impossible for you to marry her and get her PR in Singapore. I would say a lot of Samsters who have tried, and only very rare cases succeed. (I hard that many years ago when the rules weren't so stringent it was easier)
7) You are risking yourself of possible STDs since you are doing RAW with her.
Please dont be naive into thinking that because she goes for her monthly checkup, she is free from all STDs. There is a window period for certain STDs so she might not be checked positive during her checkup.
8) Please do yourself,your future wife, and other fellow Samsters a favour by going to hospital to do a full checkup for STDs.
After saying all of this, if you still intend to carry on with this relationship, I can only say good luck with this.
If its not too inconvenient for you to list out the number of this lady, at least tell bros the house number and lorong if possible, so that they could skip this house and this lady since she's doing RAW!!!

I hope in spending the time to write this, you will hopefully understand what I am trying to get across.
Old 30-07-2011, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

pointless 2 tell ts all these .....
in his mind,he is already thinking of -
4ever luv 4ever luv
4ever luv 4ever luv
我只想用我这一辈子去爱你
从今以后
你会是所有
幸福的理由
爱情
是场最美最远的旅行
沿途遇经泥泞
偶尔阻碍我们的前进
Old 30-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
Bastarduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8 View Post
I know a couple of feedback will be stop it and move on.. But... Till now I was already thinking if what she say abt her life to me. I comfirm next yr I will go Bangkok and find her but not into relationship first. Not till 35.. I was thinking should I hire a P I to check on her before I want her that kind of thing. I have Gf before and yes u can ask me to find someone in sg and a better one but that's not jus it. I already abandon the thinking of rs as long as the girl is right.. Guys... Help... I don't know what to do...

Hi Ben, my advice to u is that 'don't marry anyone that u don't/can't trust'... u have already stated that u might want to employ a PI... but hw long can u check on her... lets say that u r 32yo so do u intend to check on her for another 3yrs... n what abt after the marriage... would u check on her again??

Many bros had already stated the facts regarding to this matter (the no. of pple she needs to serve)... even if she is not the willing party in this trade but these are FACTS that u can't deny. What if after your marriage n one fine day during a relatives/friends gathering someone (or more than one person) mentioned that he had f*** your wife many times before... r u able to take it!! For your sake and for the lady's sake, give up your idea. IMHO
Old 30-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Samster

benjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybenjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

...... Hmm

Last edited by benjamin8; 30-07-2011 at 01:49 PM.
Old 30-07-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Help... I don't know what to do...
How sure u r that she dun provide good sex to other men to make other men to go back to go regularly?? Move on with life will be wiser choice.

Below video is for u to watch n understand....

Old 30-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Samster

Alot of feedback is given and I really take all of them in consideration.. Wife or not wife like the previous bro comment, things like can u accept ur fre f!!k her alot of time... Things like the visa thingy... I have relative which took 10 yrs before they even get pr and this is one major problem to solve. For the p I thing I apologize for showing such a lousy attidute of mine. One of bro say as a kept woman... I first really would like that idea but in long run I feel it is very unfair to a woman who want a family.. Maybe as a long distance fb may be possible but still it won't solve the case as I want her by my side.. Going out as Gf, having kids as family.. I like her alot... Her company... She msg me last night or should I say this morning at 5am... Jus a gd night msg.. I will treasure the time I still have till nov... Yrs later visit her at Bangkok and such... I hope I will heed my brothers advice... It's a wake up call.. Bro.... I sick of sex... I sick of fucking chio Internet wl or beautiful ktv vienam girls or massage With full service... Its damm boring and it's jus sperm release... U really want something more than tat... It's not I treat them as tools or what.... But I have found Something more than sex... Its not a jus gf thing.. It's not falling in love... It's really a..."hey.. I found a girl that I want to be together as long as ever" physically and mentally... Not a found a girl let's be fre and go bgr.. Not those lets work together and make this family work thing... It' a as long as u happy, I'm happy kind.. Bro I will seriously take inconsiderate of the visa thing and fre who fuck her thing.. Or even the kc thing which I now dunno how to get out of it... Sometime I really want to get out of sex industry and find someone like her... A person who able to give me the feeling and not in sex industry... Someone who can wake me out of sex... I sick of it... Yes I will still need hole to f... But it's all to sustain my dick.. But not my heart.. This cat50 is able to solve both... But not in the real life situation... Be it fair or not fair... I need help... It's been 10 yrs already... I need to move on...
Old 30-07-2011, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
batigollin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to ask u, no offend,
Mayb u can ask yr frd to visit her,
To see whether she provide same service as given to u.
If u not comfortable to ask yr frd,

u may share which hse she is in, our bro here can test her n feedback to u.
Old 30-07-2011, 03:44 PM
Samster

I recieve alot of msg abt also kc and could be same girl. I going to say it's from lorong 18. If u can tell me which Hse or even name which won't disclose the girl num. I would like to share more with bros who is in the same situation.
Old 30-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 14
nssman is a glorious beacon of lightnssman is a glorious beacon of lightnssman is a glorious beacon of lightnssman is a glorious beacon of lightnssman is a glorious beacon of lightnssman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
if by 35 I still not marry... I would like to bring her over..
if you have this mindset u will never find any girls for marriage till 35, if u really like her then pursuit now dont wait, or just give up this stupid idea
Old 31-07-2011, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!

Hey bro TS, just forget about her, widen your social network, you will find other proper girls & move on.... not worth the trouble la bro ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1