The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
yandaodr is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Doctor's orders

I am 35, chinese, male and graduated overseas from the UK with a medical degree. I am sporty and athletic, with an above average look and charm with people ( especially ladies).

I have had my fair share of overseas chicks during the good old days in med school, however, nothing still beats the authentic singaporean born and bred ladies, and the local food. That's why I decided to come back to practise in Singapore, despite the fact that we foreign grads are often looked down upon by the local grads, and that we have to serve a 4 year bond to the government sector, before we get our full practising license in Singapore.

This story is about one of my escapades with a nurse in the AE.

She is around 25, Filipino, however, she looks alot like a Chinese. She is easily prettier than any average Chinese Singaporean gal. Petite with dyed brown soft silky hair, she is very well-mannered and courteous to the doctors. She would always greet me, "Good afternoon doctor".

During my rotation there, I always noticed her, she always had a cute pony-tail but due to the crowded environment, we are always unable to say more than a 'hi', 'bye' or 'today busy or not?'

Furthermore, they wear loose scrubs so I couldn't really see her figure, unlike the rest of the nurses in the wards, where they do have much tighter uniforms that accentuates their curves.

I was surfing on facebook one day when her profile suddenly popped up, you know like those auto-suggest columns. Wow, she looks so different from her usual self in the hospital. Those of you who have nurse friends, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. They always suddenly look so pretty and fresh in their normal casual clothes.

So I added her, and within a few minutes, voila, she approved my friend request and we started chatting... to be continued
Old 15-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 20
DarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to all
Re: Doctor's orders

keep going .. pitching tent

Anyone with > 5 points are welcome to xchange rep points. Please leave your nick and send me a PM so that I can return favour:
Up List:
Nil

Old 15-03-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

By the way, this is a true story.

So we started chatting and she apparently has a bf in the Philippines, however, he could not get a work permit here. So therefore she is here, staying with her sister in a rented hdb flat near the hospital.

I flirted with her, saying that she is one of the prettier nurses in the AE department, and of course the usual polite denial comes out from her. She then returned the compliment to me.

She was surprised that I wanted to be her friend, she said that most doctors do not care about the nurses and that she didn't have much friends except her work colleagues ( mostly nurses). She had male nurses going after her before, but she ain't interested.

I sensed that the game is on, and asked her for her phone number. The magic seven numbers came onto the screen and it was now to take this friendship to the next level....

Ok, got to go to work now at the AE. Will update asap after work on this story.

I hate those brudders who take days to finish a story, I will try to finish this story by tonight..

Do up my points if you like my true personal encounter, and there are many more to come..
Old 15-03-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Not bad wor ...

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 16-03-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

The best thing is that it's a true story! You thought such things only happened in Grey's anatomy? Stay tuned here for real unscripted encounters !

Any bros can tell me why? I typed part 2 but it didn't come out.
Old 16-03-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

I think it's because you are still under moderation, so got to wait for the moderators to permit your post. Not quite sure though, but good story, keep it cumming haha.
Old 16-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Sir_LouisXIII is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by yandaodr View Post
By the way, this is a true story.

So we started chatting and she apparently has a bf in the Philippines, however, he could not get a work permit here. So therefore she is here, staying with her sister in a rented hdb flat near the hospital.

I flirted with her, saying that she is one of the prettier nurses in the AE department, and of course the usual polite denial comes out from her. She then returned the compliment to me.

She was surprised that I wanted to be her friend, she said that most doctors do not care about the nurses and that she didn't have much friends except her work colleagues ( mostly nurses). She had male nurses going after her before, but she ain't interested.

I sensed that the game is on, and asked her for her phone number. The magic seven numbers came onto the screen and it was now to take this friendship to the next level....

Ok, got to go to work now at the AE. Will update asap after work on this story.

I hate those brudders who take days to finish a story, I will try to finish this story by tonight..

Do up my points if you like my true personal encounter, and there are many more to come..
bro juz a word of advice, no offence but think twice about wad u going to do or wad u haf oready done. imagine u work yr way all this years thru medical college not to mention the $ sponsored by yr family for your studies.

thus dun poop in yr own house, e local media is especially hungry nowadays for elite scandals to report on: Michael palmer case, law professor case etc. Dun wish to see u as e doctor whose lic suspended due to scandal wif colleague nurse on e papers soon. I not trying to be mean but juz sincere advice.
Old 16-03-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster (M)

Hey bro good advice, maybe I should put disclaimer that it's all fiction to prevent any backlash from media or MOH.
Old 16-03-2014, 08:29 PM
Samster (M)

Continuation of 'fictional' story : please do not take it seriously or believe that this story actually happened. It may have happened, even if it did, it's still my personal sex life, so I didn't infringe any medical ethics or protocols.

After obtaining her Hp, we then started whatsapping. I found out that the Filipino staff prefers to stick in their own cliques all the time, and they hardly mix around. She always has alcohol parties at her rented flat with them, that's how they unwind.

We continued texting, sometimes even at work.(during lull periods of course, which wasn't alot in the busy AE dept) It was good well as I flirted with her on whatsapp, asking her which male doctors she fancies. I hit the jackpot when she mentioned that I'm one of them, however, she didn't dare to seem wishful about knowing me as she knows that local guys will never go for these Filipino girls, especially a doctor to a nurse. After all, most of us doctors are so used to ordering nurses to do this, do that, it's as if we have this inherent authority and power over them.

I told her that I would prove her wrong and asked her out (if only she knew how many nurses I had flings with before). It was to be an evening after her afternoon shift the next day..

During the shift, I kept teasing her to dress nicely for me, and better bathe herself clean after the shift. Lol. U know, nurses have to do so much sai gang in the hospital - doing urine dipsticks, pump enemas into patients' rectums, bring patients to toilets..

I couldn't wait for the shift to end, because I had snooped on her fb profile before, she likes to wear tight cotton tank tops which shows her cleavage. It's such a turn on ESP when ladies wear that and they have a nice pair of racks, makes me really turned on imagining easy access just ripping the tank down

To be continued
Old 16-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
cucumber967 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycucumber967 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story bro, camping for more. Plz be careful not too post too many details about which A&E, scrub colour etc. U might be surprised how many horny drs/dentists here who can catch on....
Old 16-03-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 17-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bearbear7822 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more Yandao Dr
Old 17-03-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Lol this better be worth the camp. So far it's still really short~
Old 17-03-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blursmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story... camping
Old 17-03-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

That day, the shift seemed to take forever as I looked forward to seeing my little cute shy Filipino nurse dressed in hot casual wear. I mean, everyday is super busy at the AE, no surprises there, but at least there is something to look forward to this time round. I could feel an extra energy and impetus as I consulted one patient after another.

Even my colleagues also asked, "Wah, today you cleared the queue so fast? You drank Red bull ah just now?"

When I picked her up below her house, she did not disappoint. She was dressed in a black cotton tank top from Bebe with the shiny crystals embellished on the front of the top and a pair of jeans. She had just bathed, and boy, did she smell good. We bought some cheap alcohol and went to a park to 'hang out'. (I shan't reveal the special design of the park, it would give things away)

It was already 10 plus (as their shifts usually finished at 9pm) when we reached the park and it was quite secluded on a weekday, which was good for me. We picked a bench and sat down and started drinking.

We talked about her bf ( she didn't seem too happy about her bf in the Philippines) and she was happy that she was able to get away that night with an excuse (going out with her sister for drinks), because her bf would want to skype with her every night for fear that she would go out at night. In fact, she complained that he is too possessive and she is quite fed up with it.

In my mind, I was thinking, "Why don't you break up with him? " However, kept those thoughts to myself as I didn't want to break people up with my stupid comments.

Little does he know that this time round, she is out with her doctor at a secluded park..

What happened next was like something out of a romantic movie : it started to rain! LOL. What are the chances of that happening? It's probably a sign to take things further. I held her hand and ran to the car together and we were all drenched as we were inside.

I could see her tank top getting stuck to her smooth skin and body, and blood rushed southwards immediately as I imagined what was underneath. We continued chatting but it was really cold even in the car. I then held her in for a hug to give her some warmth and she didn't reject...

I couldn't take it anymore and we locked lips after staring into each other's eyes passionately. Her tongue wasn't that active initially, but my seasoned tongue soon activated it. Before long, we were playing wet tongue sparring..

I did my favourite action of pulling down those straps of the tank top - revealing her tender smooth B cups nestled in the pink little bra and it only made the pressure in my pants more unbearable.

She looked at me disapproving and said, "Doctor, you are so naughty, undressing your nurse like that!"

As if to show my authority, I did not respond to that and then uncupped one side and started licking on her pinkish little left nipple, teasing it first with little flicks of the tongue tip and then circling it with the full length of the tongue, before suckling on the areola fully. She was enjoying it as she looked down at my face that was busy on her nipples.

By now, she was thoroughly enjoying it, slouching back on the passenger seat with her head arched backwards, giving the CFM look. It was definitely a signal to proceed, and I ran my tongue southwards, unbuttoning her jeans with my teeth. I then pulled down those cute little panties roughly as it was the only barrier to my reward, and starting going down on her.. As with most girls, she pretended to say that she don't want cunnilingus, but squirmed with delight when my tongue started some faint touches on her clitoris...

To be continued..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1