The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kenna raid before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Nom MLs will be charge for working wo work permit for FT under ICA law ... soliciting / advertise for sex other then tat no issue . Nom is the shop owner get fine .
Once a AV uncle even said 叫鸡无罪
I took my own sweet time showering after questioning b4 leaving

Just cooperate w AV tat all
The taokay all rich millionaire Singapore massueus. Maybe they tell client rape them then we LPPL also. That is why need to pray hard don’t kana raid. Later the narration change to rape, then we die cock stand
Old 05-07-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 21
benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Last time those season massueus like Melody, Mary tell us if the girl is Singaporean, then no problem right? They said if HJ/ bj then small problem. If FJ then more troublesome but as Singaporean, AV can’t do anything to them. Is that true?
You just say it is your GF lor
Old 05-07-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 21
benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Good playbook! Up points!

Be smart also, now after COVID, given most spas or hotels have CCTV, just wear a mask and ideally cap/ hat. Entering and leaving premises , I tend to tilt head down to minimise identity.

I tend to dress as normal or blanf as possible without any outfits or accessories that are fairly unique to me.

Nowadays, anything can happen before the raid where videos may be reviewed. If you drive or ride a bike, also plan ahead when it comes to CCTV.
I'm super kaisu so these are my precautions I share.
Bro at the end of the day, I also advise if you go spa buy a black Cap and black mask. Wear black t shirt and jeans with cheap shoes. It helps you to go hidden mode. Majority of the time. AV Inspectors they review the video, you go in and out they cannot do anything to you even when you kena caught. Just be wise la.
Old 05-07-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5085 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
The taokay all rich millionaire Singapore massueus. Maybe they tell client rape them then we LPPL also. That is why need to pray hard don’t kana raid. Later the narration change to rape, then we die cock stand
Wow, Senior bro, it's frightening if both bro & Massuese are Sporean.

Based on yr scenario, the bro will get charge w rape.

If not we'll get our name in the news media as shown in this thread Re: Not illegal to use sexual services but can be named/shamed

Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
First time I've seen a name and shame of a patron.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...g-sex-customer

So it looks like even though it's not illegal to use sexual services, your name if you cooperate in investigations can be printed in the papers for all to see.

Won't be surprise if this is indirect approach to try to clamp down on sexual services.. Not illegal but if the courts have your name, the reporter will print it big big.

Wondering those laojiao, how do they handle this?
Old 06-07-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Wow, Senior bro, it's frightening if both bro & Massuese are Sporean.

Based on yr scenario, the bro will get charge w rape.

If not we'll get our name in the news media as shown in this thread Re: Not illegal to use sexual services but can be named/shamed

Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
First time I've seen a name and shame of a patron.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...g-sex-customer

So it looks like even though it's not illegal to use sexual services, your name if you cooperate in investigations can be printed in the papers for all to see.

Won't be surprise if this is indirect approach to try to clamp down on sexual services.. Not illegal but if the courts have your name, the reporter will print it big big.

Wondering those laojiao, how do they handle this?
Quite easy to solve the problem..... just cross the border and come to JB. No such worries while you cheong to your hearts content.
Old 06-07-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 806 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Quite easy to solve the problem..... just cross the border and come to JB. No such worries while you cheong to your hearts content.
Of course it avoid raids, but reach home passport
Kena check and need confession. The questioning will be the worse torture and may takes weeks to proves his innocence.
Old 07-07-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40894 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even worse they police / AV will ask for coffee $$$

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32721714
Old 07-07-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Kena check and need confession. The questioning will be the worse torture and may takes weeks to proves his innocence.
Use E-gate lor..... no need chop passport so you are safe from home minister.
Old 07-07-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Even worse they police / AV will ask for coffee $$$
That shows you dun understand how the system works in Mudland.
Maybe in SG your police /AV are in the habit of asking for coffee $$$.... but here in Mudland especially JB.... they usually leave the customers alone unless you are involved in drugs. If you come to fuck, drink and cheong... they leave you to enjoy yourselves.
Becoz the shareholders in most of the joints now include high ranking members of the enforcement agencies. Why would they want to kill the golden goose that is feeding them?

Come typhoon time..... all the raids are wayang wayang ones. It is the operators that are outside the network that finding it hard to survive as they are the ones raided often.
The kakilang joints still get the customary raid once in a blue moon.... but their customers are not disturbed and are left alone.
Old 07-07-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 806 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Use E-gate lor..... no need chop passport so you are safe from home minister.
Good idea brother.
Old 08-07-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Senior bro, you understand happenings well & very experienced.
Old 10-07-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Senior bro - TQ for the great reminder as the questioning is very severe test.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1