The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tipsy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Agreed on this. You can feel it actually if shes into you but still beware..some girls are expert and can play multiple cards with multiple games for every customer.
Right, exactly. They have a few off days each month and decides on which customer to bring them out. Some go out with customers whom they don't like but feel obliged to cos they are big spenders and tip a lot. Some go out with their exclusive bf. Well, really depends on the WL. Personally have met a few WL from the very different spectrums.
Old 15-05-2024, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Ok lah. I have been doing it since 16yo. I get more and more experienced and more and more thick skin.

Whenever I go drinking, see any chio bu, usually Thai or Viet, there will be some SG gals but not many.
Where do you drink at? Lol. Yeah, whenever i see a chiobu on the streets, 90% not local.
Old 15-05-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
If the WL really likes you :

1. Will not ask you to buy expensive things for her.
2. Willing to meet you outside.
3. When you say "I miss you" but she didn't straight away say back. Because she still not sure whether she should accept you yet and don't want to lead you on unneccessarily.
4. Will not mind even if you bring her to coffee shop or hawker to eat when meeting you outside.

This is the 4 basic checklist one can try.
Agreed. Personally met a few as such but sustainability is another question mark. Most of the time after a while, they still leave for money.
Old 15-05-2024, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Agreed. Personally met a few as such but sustainability is another question mark. Most of the time after a while, they still leave for money.
Yes they came for money and will leave with pocket full load of money and some gifts that their customers gave them which they would eventually sell back home or give as gifts to their family. No boyfriend, no husband, no romance. The advertisement or word of mouth in BKK is they earn money not to have boyfriend 😂😂
Old 15-05-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowFart View Post
They have many ways that are right for each character of their customers.
They are the TRUE MASTER 💪🏻
Old 15-05-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 10
sytlover123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysytlover123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes they came for money and will leave with pocket full load of money and some gifts that their customers gave them which they would eventually sell back home or give as gifts to their family. No boyfriend, no husband, no romance. The advertisement or word of mouth in BKK is they earn money not to have boyfriend 😂😂
The point is to play beautifully so that your pockets don't have holes hahaha
Just need a lot of cum but not our money
Old 15-05-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 10
godlikealamak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygodlikealamak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
Right hahaha can see various aspects. the financial aspect and our loneliness aspect hahaha. they know how to behave to spend our money and fill our loneliness
Old 15-05-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, theyre so smart that other bros be thinking theyre exclusive which they would end up spending more and if theyre not rich enough to play the game they would end up at the bottom of the trap. Same old story, heard some of my bros spent a lot on a WL and he eventually pawned her wife's jewelries just to spend to the WL only to end up getting blocked and forgotten. Why fall in love with a WL? Why people?
Old 15-05-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes, theyre so smart that other bros be thinking theyre exclusive which they would end up spending more and if theyre not rich enough to play the game they would end up at the bottom of the trap. Same old story, heard some of my bros spent a lot on a WL and he eventually pawned her wife's jewelries just to spend to the WL only to end up getting blocked and forgotten. Why fall in love with a WL? Why people?
Could be these bros do not have many GF B4. So SUPER EZ TO kena KC from WL.
Old 15-05-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Could be these bros do not have many GF B4. So SUPER EZ TO kena KC from WL.
That might be the case but this is the worst way to fall in love. Better to try hit and miss with the girls outside rather than try to spend it all at WLs.

Imagine the $60 to $200 per session can date a single girl in a classy resto with no timer. Yes there will be no BJ, FJ and GFE but the risks and rewards are more quantifiable. Rather than spend thousands of $$ only to end up being dumped and the worst thing is you didn't even know the WLs true name and age LOL
Old 16-05-2024, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Like most bro say, their main objective is here to make money, they will find all ways to KC you saying they dont like the men in their own country and like Singapore man, bla bla bla... this is a feel goo factor for most guys... but in actual fact, all of them have bf or husband back home.... some will still maintain contact with you after they go back knowing that you will not be visiting them often, they will KC you and ask for support so that they can support their bf or husband... many have more than one social media acct... one for pure working to KC customer and another personal one, if you are able to see their account, you will get to see the actual behind the scenes...������
Old 16-05-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
It is so true. Many wls i have heard had fallen out of bad romance and unreliable ex-bfs or they are mistresses with no future. So they rather earn themselves and be independent then to live off bfs. They are hukans too and need love but they are already masters of their own emotions as well as masters in controlling others’ emotions. End of day, sustainability is near zsro unless unless they past the age of being able to be in this youth and looks dependent job.
Old 16-05-2024, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Like most bro say, their main objective is here to make money, they will find all ways to KC you saying they dont like the men in their own country and like Singapore man, bla bla bla... this is a feel goo factor for most guys... but in actual fact, all of them have bf or husband back home.... some will still maintain contact with you after they go back knowing that you will not be visiting them often, they will KC you and ask for support so that they can support their bf or husband... many have more than one social media acct... one for pure working to KC customer and another personal one, if you are able to see their account, you will get to see the actual behind the scenes...������
The best would be if you can find their old photos showing their real look, I am sure the dick will be lam beh.
Old 16-05-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
That might be the case but this is the worst way to fall in love. Better to try hit and miss with the girls outside rather than try to spend it all at WLs.

Imagine the $60 to $200 per session can date a single girl in a classy resto with no timer. Yes there will be no BJ, FJ and GFE but the risks and rewards are more quantifiable. Rather than spend thousands of $$ only to end up being dumped and the worst thing is you didn't even know the WLs true name and age LOL
Well, some guys have plenty of gfs before but still some of these wls can really be pretty and good in bed, as that is their jobs kpi. But once you become a bf to them, yes you may get raw (well some customers get raw too by giving the right price), the service level dropped immediately. In the end you will end up being the driver, slave, and not to mention half poorer. Whoever wish to get into such need to have an end game or else it is end life.
Old 16-05-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 10
xela18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxela18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Its really true lol .
I was once taken in by their fake love. and it turns out they already have husbands. When I found out about this, they made up a story that they were going to divorce, so they asked me to give them a little time until the divorce was official. and stupid me, I waited for it. In the end, there will never be a divorce. it's just that part of the scenario makes me survive as long as I can survive. at least they get money every month from me. And thx God I realized
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1