The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2012, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Small penises

Tried a PRC WL once and her clientele mostly caucasians. She made a very astute comment regarding relativity of size and hardness and shiokness.

Several regular "man on the street" caucasians may be well endowed and even in their flacid stage, they will be longer and bigger than asians, however, when it comes to the hardness, they are no match for us asians. She mentioned that there are times when penetration by them feels as if she is being stuffed with their meat. In comparison, despite her asian clients mostly having shorter dicks, the hardness increases the shiok factor greatly and hits all the right spots.

That is also one reason why you are starting to see more caucasian women having relationships with asian man.

I consider myself to be more than above average plus in terms of length and am of a decent thickness. Due to work stress, there are times I am not fully into the session and while I am able to achieve the full length, it does not stay hard for long and during such occasions, my fiance can notice the difference. However in peak condition, I can always count on her having multiple massive orgasms. Guess this is pretty much in line with the WL's observation.

I dont think having a big penis is the be all end all. It is always about your state of mind, your techniques, your consideration towards your partner and the ability to sustain your hardness that makes the difference. Of course the disclaimer is that if you really have a 1 to 2 cm penis, then maybe adding "painting" and loads of foreplay may help to reduce the emphasis on the lack of girth.

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 06-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
acet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it's the technique and stamina that counts... got nothing to do with size

can get a girl high with just petting only if you know how to tailor-make her triggering point.

big stick is a bonus but satisfaction comes from long lasting sessions and attitude with the right technique!

just my 2cents =/
Old 27-01-2012, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
smallcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am 24m/chi/single..175cm tall,75kg..having 11-14cm dick..no gf b4..so i don know anything about gals..
Old 27-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Trgtobesoljer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
Geez... so what method does the various surveys use?
Logically, they should measure by the method i mentioned... If not then all fat people will have short penis and skinny people will have much longer ones, which is quite a laughable correlation.
Old 28-01-2012, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 15
helpmeokie is one of the Best!helpmeokie is one of the Best!helpmeokie is one of the Best!

Hey Bro,

I used to have a 4" erect penis too, until I visit the doc with my gf. The doc intro me the Pro-extender and after 1 month usage now I have 4.5" and the girth also grow 0.3". Any bro interested in the doctor clinic can PM me. Or want to know more about the Proextender (experience, feedback) can PM me too. I'm not a reseller, but can share with you where I bought it from. Just sharing.

Delvin
Old 28-01-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmeokie View Post
Hey Bro,

I used to have a 4" erect penis too, until I visit the doc with my gf. The doc intro me the Pro-extender and after 1 month usage now I have 4.5" and the girth also grow 0.3". Any bro interested in the doctor clinic can PM me. Or want to know more about the Proextender (experience, feedback) can PM me too. I'm not a reseller, but can share with you where I bought it from. Just sharing.

Delvin
Any side-effects? Is your hardness still the same?
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 28-01-2012, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 19
deffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to behold

Length does not matter...

Mine is 13cm.. works all right
Old 28-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 15
sonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud of

i m also 10cm fully erect.
i see the doc, he say it normal size.
tell me not to worry.
even my dad n didi much bigger n thicker than mine.
when not erect, haiz like same size as those before puberty kids....
Old 28-01-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 15
helpmeokie is one of the Best!helpmeokie is one of the Best!helpmeokie is one of the Best!

Hey bro!

Just to share, I used to have a small penis too, but you should try the pro-extender. Very effective. Must try. Now I go swimming also don't need to hide when showering.

So some of the questions from other brothers,

1. How much does it cost?
2. Where did you get it from?

PM me for more details, i don't want people accused me selling stuffs... Just helping those who I can...

3. How often does user need to wear it? Daily?
4. Wear it for how long each time?

The doctor recommend me to wear it to sleep or at rest. So it's like 2-3 hours every night. Yes daily.

5. Any discomfort or pain?

So far no pain, a little discomfort when wearing it initially. You have to sleep facing up and bottomless.

6. Any side-effect on the hardness?

Any side-effect on the hardness? hmmm... Actually it gets more harder and my girl feel more satisfied too. No side effect so far.

7. Can user stop wearing if after he has achieved the desired length? Or must keep wearing?

No need. Once you achieved the desired length you can stop using it.

Delvin
Old 04-02-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 15
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

lol I thought my penis is small. I'm 1.6m tall with 12cm on erection.

I have a fren which is 1.75m tall with 10cm dick even without erection. Also I saw a naked guy at gym club with bigger dick without erection.

Well both my gf & ex said 12cm is in fact feels better as they are never in pain no matter how aggresive we gets & still gets to hit their g spots, so no worries dudes

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 05-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
uber123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonycybershot View Post
i m also 10cm fully erect.
i see the doc, he say it normal size.
tell me not to worry.
even my dad n didi much bigger n thicker than mine.
when not erect, haiz like same size as those before puberty kids....
You're same size as me. My dad's cock is also definitely longer and thicker than mine, although i've not seen it for some years already. i have the same problem when my penis is flaccid, it really looks like a small boy's penis. If not for the fact that i got pubic hair, then can be mistaken for haven't go through puberty yet.

talking about family members, when i was younger i got go swimming with my cousin, who is 2 years younger than me. When changing inside the toilet, we will alwasy glance at each other's cock. although we were both still in primary school, i could remember that his penis was longer than mine.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kockadood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uber123 View Post
You're same size as me. My dad's cock is also definitely longer and thicker than mine, although i've not seen it for some years already. i have the same problem when my penis is flaccid, it really looks like a small boy's penis. If not for the fact that i got pubic hair, then can be mistaken for haven't go through puberty yet.

talking about family members, when i was younger i got go swimming with my cousin, who is 2 years younger than me. When changing inside the toilet, we will alwasy glance at each other's cock. although we were both still in primary school, i could remember that his penis was longer than mine.

Dun worry abt ur size bro. My size is causing me problems in my sex life

To clarify, im not HUGE but it does cause problems

Im pretty sure ur skill, will to play, wittiness and stamina etc are just as impt bro.

Of course for some ppl $$$$$ speaks the loudest... Sigh.

Last edited by kockadood; 05-02-2012 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Oops typo
Old 05-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Redbu11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm no biggy either, and it makes me conscious even when bonking a FL. Its funny how we pay for a service to make us feel sextified, but yet can't help but feel insecure at the same time. After all, these FLs see who-knows-how-many cocks a day.. i would presume they compare between their customers.

It would make for interesting conversation if an OKT has any feedback or comments about customers with small penises... FL stables here like Thai Beautiful, Secretmanor, etc... wonder if they will ever see this thread.

It really doesnt matter if you look like Brad Pitt, having a small dick, u loose all sorts of confidence when picking up chicks or bedding them!

Speaking about the "pro-extender"... I've looked to obtaining such extenders as well, but they cost like $300-500... which is quite a huge sum of money to part with... especially if it all turns out to be a scam! Somemore being so far away from American manufacturers, it makes it even harder to return products as shipping costs can run up to $100! Anyone who has any extended knowledge in this field can also comment... Research has pointed me to the X4 Labs extender instead of the Pro-Extender.. jus F.Y.I. haha.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 16
cloudangel is one of the Best!cloudangel is one of the Best!cloudangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbu11 View Post
I'm no biggy either, and it makes me conscious even when bonking a FL. Its funny how we pay for a service to make us feel sextified, but yet can't help but feel insecure at the same time. After all, these FLs see who-knows-how-many cocks a day.. i would presume they compare between their customers.

It would make for interesting conversation if an OKT has any feedback or comments about customers with small penises... FL stables here like Thai Beautiful, Secretmanor, etc... wonder if they will ever see this thread.

It really doesnt matter if you look like Brad Pitt, having a small dick, u loose all sorts of confidence when picking up chicks or bedding them!

Speaking about the "pro-extender"... I've looked to obtaining such extenders as well, but they cost like $300-500... which is quite a huge sum of money to part with... especially if it all turns out to be a scam! Somemore being so far away from American manufacturers, it makes it even harder to return products as shipping costs can run up to $100! Anyone who has any extended knowledge in this field can also comment... Research has pointed me to the X4 Labs extender instead of the Pro-Extender.. jus F.Y.I. haha.

Research has pointed me to the andro instead of the pro-extender tho...... And i recently just purchased the andro via their official website and currently using it.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
That is optical illusion nia nia. Tell your gf that the only way to make it longer is for her to suck it very often :-)
I told my girl abt your comments, she points at the vacuum cleaner ....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1