The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zpeedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
is ur buddy a local? cos if u know the right ppl, u will not run out of places to cheong here... what is ur preference? ktv type? or spa type? or just plain-old go&bang port? as usual, budget is also a consideration...
Me buddy is local but not very happening i guess KTV been our preference, we both like to get drunk but cannot find a locale that has girls that are happening/playful. All quite stiff, dont know how to drink, whole day play with their Facebook! We do go to Curvee/SoJu to drink but enough of can only see no touch
Old 18-07-2013, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpeedo View Post
Me buddy is local but not very happening i guess KTV been our preference, we both like to get drunk but cannot find a locale that has girls that are happening/playful. All quite stiff, dont know how to drink, whole day play with their Facebook! We do go to Curvee/SoJu to drink but enough of can only see no touch
hahaha bro... places like Curvee/soju hv many local chicks who unfortunately jual mahal most of d time...unless u arrive in a Murchielago..itu different la... anyway, there r some which you can pick..foreigners..if u r patient enuf..

as for ktvs, the usual prcs n viets are the menu of the day..u need hv the time n patience with them..if u tell me tat u n ur buddy are ktv kakis, then shud be no problem for u to hook up with them..i only go ktvs once in a while cos i dun want to spend too much b4 can actually do some bonking.. at the end of the day, most of the girls at ktv want some sugar daddy who can subsidise their lodging, food n pocket money.. how long do u stay in penang each time u come down here?
Old 18-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zpeedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
hahaha bro... places like Curvee/soju hv many local chicks who unfortunately jual mahal most of d time...unless u arrive in a Murchielago..itu different la... anyway, there r some which you can pick..foreigners..if u r patient enuf..

as for ktvs, the usual prcs n viets are the menu of the day..u need hv the time n patience with them..if u tell me tat u n ur buddy are ktv kakis, then shud be no problem for u to hook up with them..i only go ktvs once in a while cos i dun want to spend too much b4 can actually do some bonking.. at the end of the day, most of the girls at ktv want some sugar daddy who can subsidise their lodging, food n pocket money.. how long do u stay in penang each time u come down here?
Usually come for the week and by Thursday/Friday cannot tahan liao I been few massage places here. Nothing great... not worth posting any field report. Gurney hotel is quite nice for rooms come with bath tub. There is a shoplot 2nd floor thai massage place beside QueensBay Mall, provides "Ping Pong" but only has curtains as walls/dividers!
Old 18-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ldi21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys,,,

im kinda new to penang..used to cheong in kl but shifted here 2 month ago....still new to the cheonging scene here...so would like to ask anyone with good info on FL prefer malay indian indon ,,, willing to pay for legit contact...

thanks guys happy to be part of this community...
Old 18-07-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

anyone been to grxxx elexxxx spa in kl???? there got local variety ....but damage around rm218...anythng like that in penang????
Old 18-07-2013, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

guys when to ixoxa 2day ago...but i find the supply there so so only.....would recommend
ming ming in rXoyal...solid body and very friendly (GFE i would give 10/10)
planning to go again 2moro nite lor..anyone wanna join
Old 18-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

hi,guys anyone have any freelance contact for local or indon plz let me know will buy from u....
Old 18-07-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
revrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldi21 View Post
anyone been to grxxx elexxxx spa in kl???? there got local variety ....but damage around rm218...anythng like that in penang????
yea i know that place and E2 too, kl is much better than penang actually, no place like that in penang
Old 18-07-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldi21 View Post
guys when to ixoxa 2day ago...but i find the supply there so so only.....would recommend
ming ming in rXoyal...solid body and very friendly (GFE i would give 10/10)
planning to go again 2moro nite lor..anyone wanna join
nice job there, can pm me the details?
Old 18-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpeedo View Post
Usually come for the week and by Thursday/Friday cannot tahan liao I been few massage places here. Nothing great... not worth posting any field report. Gurney hotel is quite nice for rooms come with bath tub. There is a shoplot 2nd floor thai massage place beside QueensBay Mall, provides "Ping Pong" but only has curtains as walls/dividers!
u can post FR even it's bad so that we can avoid those places
Old 20-07-2013, 05:32 AM
Samster

Bradz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Pearl of the Orient

Hi, this is my first time sharing my experience after all these months doing research in this and a few other forums on Penang island.

So i stumble upon a blog by a friend, bro peterlim saying that there are few 'cheong' places in penang mainladn and mp places as well. i cant get any okt numbers from him or any other forumers so i keep on searching the internet (hard process to do, need lots of patience bro)

then one time i finally found an okt's blog in bworth and georgtown place and there is also phone number

called the number and book for two person (as my buddy want to come along that day).

i called since 2pm and reached the hotel almost 4pm because driving friom a.star to penang is such a pain in the ass

reached pearlview bworth, then park inside the building, tell the parking man that u have a ''function'' then he will let u through.. then i call the okt confirming that i have reached the hotel. he then gave me two hotel room number for me and my buddy to choose.

i chose 6125

Name: QI QI
Body: slim and short, just like the photo in the blog
Boobs: small but nice to hold
BJ: 8/10 love it when she use some teeth
Fj: 7/10 good! it gets better when u asked for 69, but unshave pussy is a turn off..
Damage: 180
WIR: yes, but will choose other person

Language different is a big problem for me, i dont know mandrin she doesnt know english, will use google translate with her later
Old 20-07-2013, 05:39 AM
Samster

Bradz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, this is my first time sharing my experience after all these months doing research in this and a few other forums on Penang island.

So i stumble upon a blog by a friend, bro peterlim saying that there are few 'cheong' places in penang mainladn and mp places as well. i cant get any okt numbers from him or any other forumers so i keep on searching the internet (hard process to do, need lots of patience bro)

then one time i finally found an okt's blog in bworth and georgtown place and there is also phone number

called the number and book for two person (as my buddy want to come along that day).

i called since 2pm and reached the hotel almost 4pm because driving friom a.star to penang is such a pain in the ass

reached pearlview bworth, then park inside the building, tell the parking man that u have a ''function'' then he will let u through.. then i call the okt confirming that i have reached the hotel. he then gave me two hotel room number for me and my buddy to choose.

i chose 6125

Name: QI QI
Body: slim and short, just like the photo in the blog
Boobs: small but nice to hold
BJ: 8/10 love it when she use some teeth
Fj: 7/10 good! it gets better when u asked for 69, but unshave pussy is a turn off..
Damage: 180
WIR: yes, but will choose other person

Language different is a big problem for me, i dont know mandrin she doesnt know english, will use google translate with her later
Old 20-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Samster

raj85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nowdayz supplys in penang is very so so only..very much disappointment..i stopped cheonging for 4 weeks already...really dissapointed with china stocks..do any bros know where can get thai gals..i cheonged my last thai gal last year....could not find one since then.. tq
Old 20-07-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Macgyver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was told by my senior bro here that few days ago few ports(hotel,not papaya farms) were raided.. just be careful guys..probably due to some new ports which are actually offsprings of current ones run by disgruntled staff of okts..
Old 20-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
gsensation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

arrrgh....why like this? i was going to be in Penang in august...your news gonna scare me off....
=(
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1