The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Ready For Weekend
Old 13-04-2024, 02:24 AM
Samster

LaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Reaching 970,000 clicks

+85267414132
Old 13-04-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Don't miss out this weekend's sessions
Old 13-04-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster

Arrow Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

First Impression in 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
Finally had the chance to try XJ
Just wow exceeded my expectations.
Quite chio i must say
It was the first time i tried AR just love it
Very friendly and service oriented...where can find such ml now
Location Weekends quite discreet and was safe
Now she one woman operation. can have the whole place for yourself
I shoot when she bj...cannot tahan
After shoot she went to rinse her mouth and still massage somemore
Worth every penny spent.
Look after her well bros
confirm rtf
Upp me if you like my FR
Old 14-04-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Reaching 972,000 clicks

+85267414132
Old 14-04-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster

Crossing 972,000 ... thanks to all for supporting this thread
Old 14-04-2024, 08:12 PM
Samster

Arrow Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Back in 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spangler View Post
Managed to pay a visit to XJ this afternoon and I was not disappointed. Try to what others have mentioned, her service level is top notch. I dare say top among MLs right now. She is a little bit reserved and feels like the submissive woman you always see in jav. Looks wise is definitely exotic with sharp beautiful features. Very different from your typical PRC. Massage wise although is not professionally done, can see that she puts in her best efforts and never short change my time.what happened after that, I can only say that it was amazing and true to what other bros have mentioned.

Overall is a damn good session and I think I will still be seeing XJ again. Pls take good care of this gem
Crossing 972,000 ... thanks to all for supporting this thread
Old 15-04-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

another 2022 review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pighead83 View Post
It's been a while since i posted cause literally nothing good to post about, but for Joey OMG must post sia.

If you ever wondered what is like to be and Emperor you just need to visit her.
From helping you take clothes off to bringing you to the shower every step of the way you cant help but feel pampered sia until you thinking what's going on.

Started off with some back massage she does have the strength and some technique but I keep hearing the noises from the bro and the girl in the next cubicle the mind cant help wandering.

Then we started with AR and the catbath where she clean you like a cat does man and while auto roaming you cant help but notice she is wet like waterfall sia. When at the BJ she really target your weak spots man if i had to hold back man if i didnt i think i exploded liao.

Finally she capped and started riding me, wah i tell you i haven't met a professional like her in a long time sia. Even trying to hold back she literally milk it out of me sia. Even after exploding she give u a sec to catch ur breath then carry on milking you until u empty man.

Have not exploded by been ridden in many many years. The last one was a girl who was damm tight and hot. But her skills man you can feel her milking you from bottom to top, squeezing every last drop out of you man.

I really need to go back to challenge her again. This time she won hands down, respect sia.

I salute you. really found a diamond and a super brilliant cut at that. Worth every penny.
972,733 clicks continue
Old 20-05-2024, 01:04 AM
Samster

20 May 2024 after superb holidays to recharge

XJ is Back more beautiful more seductive more 😍
Old 20-05-2024, 01:06 AM
Samster

Regulars Please Book soonest for upcoming week

+85267414132 slots taken up once announced

Sunday only regulars already filled up all slots
Old 20-05-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Super Monday with Joey
Old 20-05-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
Super Monday with Joey
Joey just returned?
Kelly 2.0 still around or rtc?
Old 20-05-2024, 07:03 PM
Samster

Regulars who can come tonight

One last slot at 9pm ... grab it
Old 20-05-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
ksc78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Joey yesterday early slot , after her away trip.

Stilll the best as ever……..,, never had been return to a same ML for 1 years plus with consistency at least 2 session per month.
Old 21-05-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

Busy FULL Day
Evening slots still available
852 67414132 asap if can come pre holiday tonight
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1