The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2005, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Hi guys!!!! still remember me bo??!!! im back from my holidays wif my tigress ler!!!! wat did i miss this time round!!!???
Old 28-09-2005, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
so in the end... how much offering was there ?? Aiyah...missed seeing the rest of the offerings
Last I saw was Big Sexy himself saying "What! You again! Why did I even bother to look into this thread!"

Anyway Bishanjerk is at it again at the adult discussion section. Have massaged boss about it already. So want to set up altar again there?

Bro HC_Cheongster: Heehee only the re-appearance of Shen Xian Jiejie.

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member
Old 28-09-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Cheongster
Hi guys!!!! still remember me bo??!!! im back from my holidays wif my tigress ler!!!! wat did i miss this time round!!!???
Letmesee....

U missed....

1. The dramtic re-appearance of Stella in another HC !!

2. Our dearest BJ Queen kenna accused of having AIDs

3. Our beloved Bro ang076 getting raped by May

4. James (akaSammiH) reminiscing abt his 1st BJ cum CIM (lucky bastard !!)

5. Me bonking a 17 yr old

6. Bro ang076 (again) kenna accussed of raping Ice (??), SM Vivian and raw with May plus steal from Stella $500 by a lame-O brudder

7. The setting up of Altar to Tau Sexy Gong to get his 20-points Toto Ticket !!

That's about all lah... nothing much happened when u were away lah ....

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 28-09-2005, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
so in the end... how much offering was there ?? Aiyah...missed seeing the rest of the offerings ... the last offering was Bro Zikoman's vibrating condoms...
Haiz, too bad leh, my trusty Katana was sent back - offered to Tua Sexy Gong to popi all bros here in SBF and to chop the didis (if they have any at all!!! ) off all those Bleu-Black-Green-Roasted Dorks who go off their Boi-lers to flame us bros here.... Arggghhhh!!! Now must write in to Ebay to withdraw my bid for the new ver. 6.9 - the Katanabe!!! Bwahahahahaha!!!
Old 28-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Haiz, too bad leh, my trusty Katana was sent back - offered to Tua Sexy Gong to popi all bros here in SBF and to chop the didis (if they have any at all!!! off all those Bleu-Black-Green-Roasted Dorks who go off their Boi-lers to flame us bros here.... Arggghhhh!!! Now must write in to Ebay to withdraw my bid for the new ver. 6.9 - the Katanabe!!! Bwahahahahaha!!!
Hee bro my Ah Beng story for u oso gone liao
Old 28-09-2005, 02:15 PM
Samster

Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Set up another ALTAR to TAU SEXY GONG

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...32#post1195132

Pls donate generously !!

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 28-09-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1. The dramtic re-appearance of Stella in another HC !! WHERE??!!

2. Our dearest BJ Queen kenna accused of having AIDs Thats bad!!!!

3. Our beloved Bro ang076 getting raped by May Wow!! i like tat!!!

4. James (akaSammiH) reminiscing abt his 1st BJ cum CIM (lucky bastard !!) James??? how did he got tat name??? real one bo???

5. Me bonking a 17 yr old BO JIO!!!!!

6. Bro ang076 (again) kenna accussed of raping Ice (??), SM Vivian and raw with May plus steal from Stella $500 by a lame-O brudder Wats the name of tat lame-O brudder!!!

7. The setting up of Altar to Tau Sexy Gong to get his 20-points Toto Ticket !! Wat u mean???!!!

Tats a lot tat i hve MISSED!!!!!
Old 28-09-2005, 02:36 PM
Samster

1. The dramtic re-appearance of Stella in another HC !! WHERE??!!

See BHC and Dragon thread

2. Our dearest BJ Queen kenna accused of having AIDs Thats bad!!!! Thread

Thread deleted liao

3. Our beloved Bro ang076 getting raped by May Wow!! i like tat!!!

And dats more... he got May to agree to wear Nurse Uniform..heehee...See BHC thread & here too.. I think

4. James (akaSammiH) reminiscing abt his 1st BJ cum CIM (lucky bastard !!) James??? how did he got tat name??? real one bo???

He admit it himself one....See here http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=43831

5. Me bonking a 17 yr old BO JIO!!!!!

U in holiday wif Tigeress how to chio...SMS wanna bonk 17 yr old ah-lian sch-gal ??

6. Bro ang076 (again) kenna accussed of raping Ice (??), SM Vivian and raw with May plus steal from Stella $500 by a lame-O brudder Wats the name of tat lame-O brudder!!!

Remember BISHAN BOI ?? Anyway see here http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=43825 and http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...4&page=5&pp=15

7. The setting up of Altar to Tau Sexy Gong to get his 20-points Toto Ticket !! Wat u mean???!!! [/B]

Original ALTAR closed by BOSS... but me set up a 2nd altar here... http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...4&page=7&pp=15

Old 28-09-2005, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 20
SamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haiya...you want me to be james i james lo...micheal then micheal lo....suka one la...as long got money, got bonk got place to sleep can liao...who cares if i am caleld tan ah kow if i have a platinum card, everyday bonk one time(A bonk a day keeps the doctor away with helmet lah) and go back to condo and koon...
Old 28-09-2005, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiHyypia
haiya...you want me to be james i james lo...micheal then micheal lo....suka one la...as long got money, got bonk got place to sleep can liao...who cares if i am caleld tan ah kow if i have a platinum card, everyday bonk one time(A bonk a day keeps the doctor away with helmet lah) and go back to condo and koon...
now blur liao...

neber mind lah... we all know you are One HORNY Bro ... can liao !!

still waiting for you to continue story leh...

Old 28-09-2005, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 20
SexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Set up another ALTAR to TAU SEXY GONG

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...32#post1195132

Pls donate generously !!

Bro OP, the donations for your 2nd TAU SEXY GONG got confiscated again???
Old 29-09-2005, 09:24 AM
Samster

Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Reunion Bonk with Shen Xian Jiejie

The stars said that yesterday was a good day to luxuirate myself so, finally decided to see my Shen Xian Jiejie again who had reappeared as a fairy in the southern Seas (Marina South). So came the appointed time and Wang Ye transformed into a dragon and flew to Dragon Health Spa. The staff of crabs and prawns went about their duties to prepare to receive honour guests and visitors. Saw many fellow immortals and dragons enjoying themselves there.

As my dragon body was tired from the trip, I wanted to plunged into the healing spring of hot soothing waters. But before that like any responsible immortal had to wash off the mundane world first. The soothing hot water was most relaxing and the dragon form trashed and roiled about in delight. Then it was to Sauna Palace to absorb Yang energy and Palace of Steam to absorb Yin energy.

As I was about to settle down in the practice room (gym), the resident turtle prime minister came to inform me that it was time to meet my fairy in attendance. Like a water fairy she came dressed in dark blue and soon the dragonhead became alive and started to roar and headed for the sky! Shedding her clothes for maximum effect this fairy attendant quickly blew her magic breath to quiet the roaring dragonhead. But the dragon now fully energised by the healing waters could not be soothed by her magic breath alone. Plus the fairy did not have any sacred water with her. So the fairy attendant opened her magic cave of earthly delights and threw it over the dragonhead trapping it in her magical cave. But the dragon was playful and kept on moving in and out of the magic cave. Forcing the fairy to collapse upon the dragon to hold it still. But dragonhead escaped.

So the fairy fell onto her back and transformed herself into a spreading eagle to trap the escaped dragon. The dragonhead had so much fun that he again dived in to play with the eagle. But the eagle opened up into the magic cave and trapped the dragonhead. The dragon struggled and kept moving about trying to get out. Meanwhile the fairy attendant kept on kissing the dragon to calm it down and fed it some magical peaches.

But the dragon was still not satisfied and so the fairy attendant transformed herself into a dragon dog and enticed the dragon to mate with it hoping to subdue the dragonhead through copulation. The dragon took the bait and transformed into a dragon dog as well and mounted her. The dragonhead was now trapped.

Soon the fairy attendant assumed human form and forced the exhausted dragon to assume human form as well. The dragon and fairy attendant and continued copulating standing on their legs. After an exhausting battle of skill and power the clouds and the rain met, Yin and Yang were exchanged and the dragonhead was subdued by the fairy attendant after it spat out it's magic pearls. The fairy attendant in her naked glory had finally subdued the dragon which was now no longer roaring and sleeping soundly! The naughty fairy kept on teasing the dragon about his other fairy princess.

Shen Xian Jiejie good as ever . Long time never bonk so long. Also got a cramp in my right butt.

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Old 29-09-2005, 09:32 AM
Samster

Wah then Bro wang ye must be damn happy ler with the re-appearance of his Shen Xian Jiejie!!! kekekekeke

Pai sei but can someone give me a more detail info bo???!!! cos my slow-loading laptop would take days to find the it!! plllsssssss......

BTW where's my chief???? went oversea for bonking again arr!!???
Old 29-09-2005, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Cheongster
Wah then Bro wang ye must be damn happy ler with the re-appearance of his Shen Xian Jiejie!!! kekekekeke

Pai sei but can someone give me a more detail info bo???!!! cos my slow-loading laptop would take days to find the it!! plllsssssss......
Shen Xian Jiejie is now Whiskey at Dragon Health Spa. Had a great time with her. Long time never bonk so long. Now my inner thigh muscle ache, butt muscle also aching. Kena teased by her about JJ.

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Old 29-09-2005, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wang Ye
Shen Xian Jiejie is now Whiskey at Dragon Health Spa. Had a great time with her. Long time never bonk so long now my inner thigh muscle ache, butt muscle also aching.
OI @@!!!! sigh...... like hor sianzzzz liao ler....... DHC i seldom go one cos too far away ler........ sianzzzzz........ and its more xpensive leh......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1