The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-07-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
She's like the perfect SYT next door girl kind of look. Bth already, shall pay her a visit this week.
Enjoy her nipples too!
Old 30-07-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Ya lor, I tried to book her today also cannot match my usual timing liao...
still have tmr if you can or else have to wait for her to come back liao.
Old 30-07-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Thanks Bro for the FANTASTIC MR.

Last 3 days before she is gone for good.

Her good sister HATTY is leaving at the same time also.

Thank you for the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

SHIOK 爽爽 ★ OMG! NOT ANOTHER 1.70m SYT PLS ★69 HJ★99 HDLY★BM★2xHJ

The small head has been getting a lot of BBBJ/CIM action lately, thanks to the many good bros here that share their reports. Last week, it wanted something different, nothing too slutty. So I began to browse through 老虎 den and all the related reports. A couple of SMS were send out simultaneously.

爽爽 gave a friendly reply almost immediately, but location is too far for me on that day so I rejected her, but she still thanks me politely for my enquiry. I just like the way she replied me, so I make some arrangement the next day and made my travel from west to east to meet her.

As usual, I arrive 30min early, check out the surrounding, and send her a SMS. Again she replied promptly,

“过来呀!”

As I was walking towards the lift, someone tap my shoulder from behind then run ahead of me, laughing.

“就是我呀!”

Running ahead of me was a tall slim and young girl, almost as tall as me.

She turns her head, gave me a cheeky smile, and beckons me to follow her

Gosssh! She is beautiful.

The online pictures were never a bit like her.

Dress in simple T-shirt, knee length skirt, sandals with no makeup. She is the perfect Girl-Next-door that any boy will be so proud to bring home.

No, I did not felt any stir in my groin.
There is no lust here, but my heart just skips a beat.
She is just plain simple beautiful.
Perfect score for Girl Next Door look.

Even the small head nodded in agreement, and went to silent mode, knowing he wouldn’t be fed today.

Once inside her place, she pushes a towel to me and point to the bathroom.

“你先洗藻,我也要洗.”

Limpeh thought: Ho Seh Liao! (太好了)
The small head sprang to life!

“不,我们分开洗!”

Small head went back to hibernation.
So I took a quick shower and went back to the room.

Wow, I thought I was fast, she stood outside the bathroom waiting. All dress up and ready! She has change to a body hugging tight mini dress that shows a lot of thighs, and she put on a light makeup. She still exhibits that sweet and innocent Girl Next Door look. I compliment her effort to dress up for the session. She helps me dry up a few wet spot, and then led me to the bed.

She arranged the bed in such a way that I face outside, and not the wall. Only Suki has made the similar kind of bed arrangement, so I expect something interesting coming up soon.

Am I surprise when she started to work on my back. She was using her fingers most of the time, whereas most massage girls uses their elbow to save strength. Her massage strength and skill is very decent. Something I did not expect from a Sweet Young Thing. Occasionally she will tease me by accidentally kneeling me from behind below my balls. Those knees are equally smooth just like her thighs.

Then she move to my front and work on my shoulder, i was staring at the longest pair of thighs, it seem to go endlessly high up and disappear into the mini. She really got some long legs there, like a model.
Voyeurism sextisfaction.
I stole a few light kisses on those creamy smooth thighs, and she giggles. She does not reject my touches as I slowly work my way up ....

Overall I’m satisfied with her massage, maybe not as experience as Sabrina, but definitely a lot of hard effort put in and the massage alone is well worth the trip. Towards the end, I noticed she got swollen joints on almost all her fingers. This girl is enduring pain in order to gives a proper massage. So I ask her to stop, and we’ll just chat.

She is a witty chatter, ice breaks easily. Lotsa hugs, kisses and cuddles. Girl-Friend-Experience Powerhouse. It’s difficult not to get KC by her.

As we chat, we start exploring each other body; her clothing came off piece by piece. I tease her on her small firm B cup breasts, pointing at her chest, like this how to give 波推? We had a good laugh about it.

The most outstanding feature on her body is her long legs. Very nice to cross legs with her as she cuddles up beside me. I ask why she doesn’t want to bathe together with me earlier on. She replied this is something not listed on her page, she wants to give everyone a fair service. She will not give me any special service that is not listed. So I took the opportunity and point to the item “69 HJ”. I want her in that 69 position!!! She blushed and …..

I have never enjoyed 打飞机 as much as I did with her. She has demonstrated to me why a guy can never be able to pleasure himself properly. I saluted her knowledge on 打飞机. She deserve a PhD on that.

Although our session started early but it still over-run a little bit.

It’s not her beauty or long legs that got me; it’s her bubbling and witty character that left the deepest impression on me. I left the place with a silly grin on my face, my footsteps are lighter and I have never felt younger before.

*Allow Smoking*

漂亮宝贝★SGSEXBABE★▒▒█ SEXY VIDEO★COCO★Ultra Sexy Masseuse Super HOT SYT 高挑性感按摩师

-----------------------------------------

I Return to Massage several days later for a 2 hrs session. Bought her and Bubbly out for a fast dinner. Bubbly said she just finish a deal with a bro here. Price was agreed at $150 for a 90min session, but the bro only bought $110 along. So she lugi $40/- and because of that extra 30min, she has to cancel the next booking. Tough luck on her!
Old 30-07-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanna have some good time this weekend, but can't decide between liltiger's Angel or Kiki, both looking equally gorgeous! Haiz .
Old 30-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
lixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
Wanna have some good time this weekend, but can't decide between liltiger's Angel or Kiki, both looking equally gorgeous! Haiz .
I don't know about Kiki cos haven't visit her so cannot comment. As for Angel, she is a real natural beauty even without make-up on her face. Massage wise, good rubbing with oil, really loosen the muscle and relax. HJ, very good working with her fingers and great sensation.

คิดดี พูดี ทำดี

Last edited by lixiao17; 30-07-2014 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Typo error
Old 30-07-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Has anyone here tried simonqing's/PRCdreamsangel's WaWa, Iris, Kiki or Angel? If I remember correctly WaWa was here some time ago. I've been eyeing her and Angel for quite sometime, but haven't try yet. Wanna know if they do massage nude and what's the restrictions on the roaming part. Anyone with a recent MR or visited recently can share? Angel seems to have limited roaming even for the top.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
i went to Kiki...she's abit more 'plump' than in the photo..not fat, just a wee bit more big boned. would've taken Angel
Old 30-07-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

had liltiger's Winter...to me, she reminds me of Jeanette Aw and those moans of hers..amazing! discreet location as well.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

lixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Has anyone here tried simonqing's/PRCdreamsangel's WaWa, Iris, Kiki or Angel? If I remember correctly WaWa was here some time ago. I've been eyeing her and Angel for quite sometime, but haven't try yet. Wanna know if they do massage nude and what's the restrictions on the roaming part. Anyone with a recent MR or visited recently can share? Angel seems to have limited roaming even for the top.
Angel massage topless and Wawa massage with bikini top on but sometime I will request her to be topless (sometime ok sometime not ok lol). Both with nice C cup tits.

คิดดี พูดี ทำดี
Old 30-07-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wawa goes topless when doing the BM and HJ. Don't think she does topless massage I think. But her massage skill is pretty good I would say.

Angel, I would like to try ...... She looks sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
had liltiger's Winter...to me, she reminds me of Jeanette Aw and those moans of hers..amazing! discreet location as well.
Have been trying to book Winter for long time. Hope to be successful soon.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
i went to Kiki...she's abit more 'plump' than in the photo..not fat, just a wee bit more big boned. would've taken Angel
Quote:
Originally Posted by lixiao17 View Post
Angel massage topless and Wawa massage with bikini top on but sometime I will request her to be topless (sometime ok sometime not ok lol). Both with nice C cup tits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Wawa goes topless when doing the BM and HJ. Don't think she does topless massage I think. But her massage skill is pretty good I would say.

Angel, I would like to try ...... She looks sweet.
Thanks guys for the feedback. WaWa and Angel, here I come
Old 30-07-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Yup, I had comment before that Wawa give the best BM compare to all masseuse I have encounter so far.
Angel has perky nipples, so during BM can really feels her nipples roaming on your back.

คิดดี พูดี ทำดี
Old 30-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was contemplating btw Angel, Kiki & Xiao Ai...Seems like Angel will be my choice 1st. How abt Xiao Ai any bros have any experience 2 share?
Old 30-07-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
WaWa is mentioned in this thread... search for it....
Old 31-07-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doch View Post
Booked her (Bei-Er) for 1pm slot today, but till now, still haven't see her...
😔
Waited nearly 40mins liao....
so till now, no one tried bei-er yet? she really dont have much FR sia.. all mainly 1 liner.. dunno is OKT typed one or fellow samsters..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1