The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
bemyboom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
usually they will put spa in their description, or 预约,不闲聊, meaning make appointment, don't make small talk
Seen this 不闲聊 many times
Old 01-12-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 720 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2722 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Added a new ML a short while ago, and decided to give her a try, thought she was originally working at Clark Quay area but she said she is now along UPL.. Her wechat picture look damn good, double checked with her and she said it is her.

Ok, gonna take a dive for it. Made the appointment and I think I found my new gem:

Name: B**B** - PRC
Looks: 7.5/10 (above avg look but most important, she is definitely a SYT. Given time if she knows how to put on makeup properly, I think she can hit 9 anytime.)
Figure: 8/10 (tall and slim type, hardly any fats... with this figure, cannot expect much from the boobs department.)
Massage: 1/10 (5 mins probably... and then popped GQ)
Service: 6.5 (Young ML... don't expect much service. But a good round of nip licking and a short BBBJ is still there... so passable. She puts on lub.. so guess no painting attempt for me)
FJ: 7/10 (Nothing to shout about.. not expecially engaged or wild, but also not a dead fish.. She finished me off with her on top, cos I cannot take her SYT look riding hard on me...)
GFE: 8/10 (not bad, can engage in small talks, and quite simley.. so gives a good vibe)
Overall: 8/10 (with this type of quality, she only charged me the old pricing along this street... damn worth it in my opinion)
RTF: YES!
Old 01-12-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
Is it something happens to Apple? Her WeChat pic become black screen and rename with 1. Any idea what happens to her?
hmm.... no... the (apple) wechat account I have is still functioning... in fact, she just posted yesterday that she was off, resume work today.

On a side note since we are talking about Apple... after my above session with B**B**, I grabbed a quick lunch at one of the corner coffee shop.. just as i finished my lunch, I saw this very nice figure lady in a long T-shirt (covering almost the whole shorts type) with jeans shorts below (of cos) tabao 杂菜饭 just in front of me... nice legs and slim figure type... I was impressed but not sure if she is a WL...

once she is done and walked away, I immediately dump my drink and followed in a distance... wala! She walked to the back alley and entered Apple's shop! I'm quite certain she is not Apple (cos apple wears specs nowadays)... and her figure probably better than apple's..

I know my description damn lousy... but anyone any idea who might she be?
Old 01-12-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Added a new ML a short while ago, and decided to give her a try, thought she was originally working at Clark Quay area but she said she is now along UPL.. Her wechat picture look damn good, double checked with her and she said it is her.

Ok, gonna take a dive for it. Made the appointment and I think I found my new gem:

Looks: 7.5/10 (above avg look but most important, she is definitely a SYT. Given time if she knows how to put on makeup properly, I think she can hit 9 anytime.)
Figure: 8/10 (tall and slim type, hardly any fats... with this figure, cannot expect much from the boobs department.)
Service: 6.5 (Young ML... don't expect much service. But a good round of nip licking and a short BBBJ is still there... so passable. She puts on lub.. so guess no painting attempt for me)
FJ: 7/10 (Nothing to shout about.. not expecially engaged or wild, but also not a dead fish.. She finished me off with her on top, cos I cannot take her SYT look riding hard on me...)
GFE: 8/10 (not bad, can engage in small talks, and quite simley.. so gives a good vibe)
Overall: 8/10 (with this type of quality, she only charged me the old pricing along this street... damn worth it in my opinion)
Bro, can share contact details? Thanks!
Old 01-12-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
hmm.... no... the (apple) wechat account I have is still functioning... in fact, she just posted yesterday that she was off, resume work today.

On a side note since we are talking about Apple... after my above session with B**B**, I grabbed a quick lunch at one of the corner coffee shop.. just as i finished my lunch, I saw this very nice figure lady in a long T-shirt (covering almost the whole shorts type) with jeans shorts below (of cos) tabao 杂菜饭 just in front of me... nice legs and slim figure type... I was impressed but not sure if she is a WL...

once she is done and walked away, I immediately dump my drink and followed in a distance... wala! She walked to the back alley and entered Apple's shop! I'm quite certain she is not Apple (cos apple wears specs nowadays)... and her figure probably better than apple's..

Thanks bro for the update. Recently just saw she return to work.
Old 02-12-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 6
KZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant future

Quote:

Any kind soul able to share me the shop or contact appreciate much.
Old 03-12-2021, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Bro if you ask Apple can? LOL
Old 03-12-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
Bro if you ask Apple can? LOL
Probably can... but problem is I have stopped visiting Apple... she is/was charging me new rate, which I feel is not worth it anymore..
Old 03-12-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 9
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Probably can... but problem is I have stopped visiting Apple... she is/was charging me new rate, which I feel is not worth it anymore..
my last visit is about more than 2 weeks ago. agreed that her rate is expensive. im not sure if all girls there have same rate as her.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ris2099 View Post
my last visit is about more than 2 weeks ago. agreed that her rate is expensive. im not sure if all girls there have same rate as her.
Yes... along this street still can find old rate ML... like the b**b** I just wrote the FR on... so those who are charging new rates will be put into the backseat...
Old 05-12-2021, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 17
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thanks bro for sharing. but real turn off with armpit hair. is slim with slight tummy.
Old 05-12-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!

Anyone has info n FR on Jiu Er wellness at Jalan Besar?
Old 05-12-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongJiaoWei View Post
Anyone has info n FR on Jiu Er wellness at Jalan Besar?
Curtain, no room.....girl qualities average.....
Old 05-12-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Curtain, no room.....girl qualities average.....
Hi bro, I have PMed u for more info… tks
Old 05-12-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
The rate go up again? Last time i went months back was $200 all in.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1