The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

looks like my detour trip to SZ in my coming trip have to postpone leow ...
can onli go shopping ... no meimei hunting ...
Old 14-07-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys;

Yes it is true and surreal. The Proper Authority is cracking downing on Vices. I will be visiting SZ this Friday, perhaps I can gather more information, will see. Even in other forum, there have been reports and posting the 'cleaning up till October 1' is in forced. So, better be safe than extremely sorry. But if you must, please have more common sense and open your eyes and ears wider.

Anyway, I was with another Samster last Monday, that was when the raids have not started. We visited Xiang Xi Chun, we had our cheapo bonk. The one I had chosen, well, see for yourself. I had mistakenly posted this picture on another thread, pai seh.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 14-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
looks like my detour trip to SZ in my coming trip have to postpone leow ...
can onli go shopping ... no meimei hunting ...
KNS thought you're bringing your own girl to SZ for shopping? Meimei hunting for what?
Old 14-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
KNS thought you're bringing your own girl to SZ for shopping? Meimei hunting for what?
aiyah ... bring kc there also can go for meimei hunting mah ...
must have back-up plan mah ...
Old 14-07-2009, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!

Hi all,

Just back from SZ and happy to report there is still place to play...

The authorities are catching drugs (1st priority), whores (2nd priority).

As long as you are not "Caught in the act of whoring or doing K", you will avoid jail. However, if you are caught in the crossfire, meaning everyone kenna send to police station (they can hoist 600 people at one go, so a girl told me), it's a big inconvenience when you have to tell your CO...

So in order to be safe, my suggestion:

Find a trusted OKT, to get a KTV that does not have a DISCO (so less "K"), and generally more well-behaved. In the KTV don't do anything funny. If the girl can go out with you, it still depend on your hotel. And go back earlier, not 3am.

The hotel I stayed in, needed the guests to be checked in together. Tell them your girlfriend arriving from her home town only around mid-night, can check her in later? <that's also why you must go back early>

Don't ask for hanky panky in massage parlour (ask for phone number). Then do above.

And don't fxxk around on your last night... just in case shit happens.

Have fun!!!

Next Visit: 30th and 31st Jul (SZ)

Pls up me if you like my FR. Tks

Best Massage Place at ZhangMuTou

FR on "Best FL Screw" Kristal with Cindy Crawford mole

FR on "Best China KTV Romp" ShenZhen KTV Outing
Old 14-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

Quote:
aiyah ... bring kc there also can go for meimei hunting mah ...
must have back-up plan mah ...
Wah!! U solid brg gf still can hunt. Salute u!!

Sian I need go on sept they sweep till pct.. I hope still got gal bring back hotel lol. Stay 5. * shld b safe eh...
Old 15-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster

waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Hi guys;

Yes it is true and surreal. The Proper Authority is cracking downing on Vices. I will be visiting SZ this Friday, perhaps I can gather more information, will see. Even in other forum, there have been reports and posting the 'cleaning up till October 1' is in forced. So, better be safe than extremely sorry. But if you must, please have more common sense and open your eyes and ears wider.

Anyway, I was with another Samster last Monday, that was when the raids have not started. We visited Xiang Xi Chun, we had our cheapo bonk. The one I had chosen, well, see for yourself. I had mistakenly posted this picture on another thread, pai seh.
Sorry guys, missed the attachment, here it is
Old 15-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Samster

Still son't know how to paste thumbs on this forum, I am SO SORRY!
Old 16-07-2009, 02:24 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Sorry guys, missed the attachment, here it is
Quote:
Still son't know how to paste thumbs on this forum, I am SO SORRY!
You mean this? Here's the pic you've uploaded. Slurp..slurp...

Old 16-07-2009, 04:35 AM
Samster

DIY Public Transport Guide From Hong Kong Airport To Shenzhen

DIY PUBLIC TRANSPORT GUIDE FROM HONG KONG AIRPORT TO SHENZHEN

Your method is also feasible. Difference is the cost and hassle if you take the Airport Express train to Lo Wu MTR Station. You need to make two interchanges. One at Hong Kong/Central MTR Station. Another one at Tsim Sha Tsui/East Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station. The walk from Tsim Sha Tsui to East Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station is a very long walk wor!

Although there're free porter service at the Airport, Tsing Yi, Kowloon and Hong Kong MTR stations. It probably takes up more time than taking Bus A43 from Airport to Sheung Shui MTR Station then to Lo Wu or Lok Ma Chau MTR Station.

TRAIN ROUTE:
1) Airport --> Hong Kong/Central MTR Station: HK$100.00
2) Central MTR Station --> Tsim Sha Tsui/East Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station: No Charge
3) East Tsim Sha Tsui --> Lo Wu or Lok Ma Chau MTR Station: No charge

Interchanges from Airport to Lo Wu/Lok Ma Chau stations must be completed within one hour.

BUS TO TRAIN ROUTE:
1) Bus A43 --> Sheung Shui MTR Station HK$29.20
2) Sheung Shui MTR Station --> Lo Wu or Lok Ma Chau MTR Station HK$20.00

If you take the bus to train route you still have balance of HK$50.80 to buy yourself a Mc'Donald's value meal and have some spare change left. LOL.

Lok Ma Chau/Huanggang 24 hours Border (Fu Tian Kou An) and Shenzhen Bay Port (Shekou) are the least used options. Less traffic. Lok Ma Chau/Huanggang 24 hours Border rocks! One bro recommended to me. I've used it before.

This is not the most comprehensive guide. An alternative way of getting from Hong Kong to Shenzhen is by ferry.

FERRY ROUTE:
Hong Kong International Airport --> Shekou Ferry Terminal
Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal (Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon) --> Shekou Ferry Terminal
Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal (Tseun Wan, Hong Kong) --> Shekou Ferry Terminal

PRIVATE TRANSPORT ROUTE:
Sorry I'm just a 打工仔 so no info. on costlier methods. Can refer to CASH KING and other bros on company expense accounts.

Old 16-07-2009, 08:44 AM
Samster

need some advice & recommendations from senior bros regarding hotel accomodation in sz ...

criteria:
5 stars hotel
near to happening area (pubs, foot/body massage)
near to shopping area (like ZH Port Plaza type)
near to mrt station

kum sia ...
Old 16-07-2009, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
need some advice & recommendations from senior bros regarding hotel accomodation in sz ...

criteria:
5 stars hotel
near to happening area (pubs, foot/body massage)
near to shopping area (like ZH Port Plaza type)
near to mrt station

kum sia ...
Hi bro,
I am not an expect in SZ but I have been there, Lo Wu is a great place as the shangi lia hotel is a good hotel, bus and train station, plus MRT. shopping is Dong men I think is how it is spell two- three stop max from Lo Wu.
Sorry could not be more help as I do not Chinese, I can show you do not how to write the address.

My humble two cents.
Old 16-07-2009, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

罗湖火车站

阳光酒店
富苑皇冠假日套房酒店
富临大酒店
彭年酒店
香格里拉大酒店
华安国际大酒店

会展中心

星河丽思卡尔顿酒店
马哥孛罗好日子酒店
花园格兰云天大酒店
雅枫国际酒店
福朋喜来登酒店
喜来登酒店
金茂jw万豪酒店
福田香格里拉大酒店

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 16-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
For those that are not so good with Chinese.
Here it is in English.
Thanks bro mebirdie

Lo Wu Railway Station

Sunshine Hotel
Fu Court Crowne Plaza Suites Hotel
Fu Lam Hotel
Panglin Hotel
Shangri-La Hotel
Huaan International Hotel

Convention and Exhibition Center

Ritz-Carlton Xinghe
Marco Polo
Grand Skylight Garden Hotel
Ya Feng International Hotel
Four Points by Sheraton
Sheraton Hotel
Jinmao jw Marriott Hotel
Futian Shangri-La Hotel

My humble two cents.
Old 16-07-2009, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
McLovin@@ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post

Lo Wu Railway Station

Sunshine Hotel
Fu Court Crowne Plaza Suites Hotel Crowne Plaza Landmark Shenzhen
Fu Lam Hotel Best Western Felicity Hotel
Panglin Hotel
Shangri-La Hotel
Huaan International Hotel
Some errors bro . On a side note, which one of these are girl-friendly and not? Witnessed a girl (presumably fl) tio rejected entry at Shangri-la before......hence made a personal note not to stay there...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1