The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2003, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 21
bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!
hear from my frd that 1 of the massage gals there is quite chio looking...
name tink is Miko..any bros had any FR on her??
Old 19-08-2003, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by bunnyrabbit
hear from my frd that 1 of the massage gals there is quite chio looking... name tink is Miko..any bros had any FR on her??
Bro, the name of the girl is Nicole I think, I think there are some FR on her somewhere, just do a search.
Old 19-08-2003, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by girllover
Bro, the name of the girl is Nicole I think, I think there are some FR on her somewhere, just do a search.

Hi Bro girllover,

Good to see you around again.

Is this Leisure the expensive HC ? What's the entrance fee and cosr of special there now ? Until now, i still haven't been bcos some bros said the entrance and special is expennsive. So, this the bad economy, is the price still the same now ?

Tks
Old 19-08-2003, 09:38 PM
Samster

girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Heh! bro gedangsa, thought you quit HC already? coming back for more ah, kekeke.

I am just popping by to take a look at the posts sometimes, sometimes kay po cannot tahan mah, so do one or two posts lor. This side of the forum very interesting lar, the very reason why I got hooked to it in the first place.

Leisure's entrance fees is not considered the most expensive lar, still got Dragon, Lexon, World Spa, etc that are more expensive but compare to most others, it is a little more expensive, last time entrance is S$45, now dun know still the same price or not. Can call to find out lah.

The FJ price there is only S$100, the rest of the service just count down from there lor. Dun think the FJ price will increase, correct me if I am wrong.

The way I look at it, I am looking at the total amount of money I spend, $100 + $45 = $145 for FJ whereas for those HC with entrance fee like $35 but FJ $120, added up to $$155, still more expensive than Leisure.

Before I quit the HC scene about eight months ago, Leisure is the place I frequent the most. I guess one of the reason is about 90 percent of the girls are below 30 and most of the are quite pretty and good plus one can really have a good look at the girl while sittiing down having snacks. Price wise, it is still ok, unlike Dragon where one has to spend $56 + $150 = $206 for FJ. Dun know whether it is the same now.

Leisure is one of the HC where I have tried most of the girls there, minus the fat ones and I would say almost all of them I have a good time, except a very minor few not so good experience.

It is definitely worth it to go there, sit around outside, have some snacks, watch the girls walk by and see if you like the girls there, I guarantee you you will find something you like. If you do, just talk to one of the guy with the walkie talkie there to find out the girl's name, then go recep and book her lor. Dun be pai seh ok? I did that before mah, no sweat one.

Enjoy yourself, dun miss one of the better HCs.

P/S: aiya, just remember something, dun think I have met any big boobs there, sorry, kekeke, I know you like big boobs.

Last edited by girllover; 19-08-2003 at 09:43 PM.
Old 19-08-2003, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 21
bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!
hey thks bro girlover!!

well the entrance fee is still $45 for leisure..been ther wif my frd tink last nth...but didnt manage to see any gals in the canteen area...=(

anyway will sit there longer next time..haha..agree on yr price a bit 2 ex for dragon...$200+ can find PRC in geylang n mlysia leh...keke...
Old 20-08-2003, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
yupbillions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Fiona

massage-SOP
Looks-6.5
Boobs-6.5 (medium, but really hard. boobjob???)
BJ-8 (good suction plus deepthroat)
FJ-7.5 (pretty tight pu**y)

It seems she's just started several months ago, and she's 23. Also, i was her first customer of the day, which may explain the tightness.

Her attitude is not the best in the world. Very quiet and timid. However, overall i had a decent time.

Won't RTF. Too many girls, not enough time.
Old 20-08-2003, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 23
nehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by yupbillions
FR for Fiona

It seems she's just started several months ago, and she's 23.
She was formerly frm eminant. Agreed dat she has probably had a boob job coz it was really really hard. Her cat bath was really fantastic... very ticklish. Think was the best i ever experienced. A must try!!!
Old 20-08-2003, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
Kdajong99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKdajong99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by nehnehpok
She was formerly frm eminant. Agreed dat she has probably had a boob job coz it was really really hard. Her cat bath was really fantastic... very ticklish. Think was the best i ever experienced. A must try!!!

Hard neh neh? Maybe she has been working very hard at the gym train up her breast muscle.
Old 21-08-2003, 02:06 AM
Samster

Fiona's boobs were not hard when I tried her at Eminent and subsequently at Leisure a while ago. I think bros may be right, she may have a boob job. Agreed that her catbath is very good, one of the best I have tried.
Old 21-08-2003, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 23
nehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by girllover
Fiona's boobs were not hard when I tried her at Eminent and subsequently at Leisure a while ago. I think bros may be right, she may have a boob job. Agreed that her catbath is very good, one of the best I have tried.
Come to think of it, wat u said its true. When she was at eminent, her breasts seems much smaller n definitely not hard at all. Cfm went for implants. Another thing dat sets her apart frm the others dat i've tried is her nice thick long n uniquely straight bush... Love it!!! There was once when i 69 untill few strands got stuck between my teeth... Free dental floss.
Old 21-08-2003, 02:27 AM
Samster

Hahaha bro nehnehpok, her pussy is the very first one I ate, dun know why I ate her pussy since I dun have the practice, maybe her pussy too attractive liao and her catbath too good liao, kekeke.
Old 21-08-2003, 02:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -996 / Power: 0
HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN
FR for Christine or christina (cant rem the name but she is a new gal)
today is her 6days only

massage-pai tahan her lah, no strength at all 1/10
Looks-6.0
Boobs-6.5 (medium and soft)
BJ-4 (no suction at all and 5 blow only)
FJ-7.0 (pretty lose cb, i only change 2 position and paitahan liao hahaah)
Old 21-08-2003, 02:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -996 / Power: 0
HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN
today also saw 1 choi bu there
wonder it tat nicole ?
Old 21-08-2003, 06:56 AM
bradpitt968

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by gunners
true lah... everyone has limited $$$ flow... so must maximise... so for me once a month lor...

by the way, where is lion spa? dun you find it leh chay to go JB meh?
Yah.... i do find it leh chey.. somemore my work place is not anywhere near the north.... and according to what i've read.... they start to work at about 1pm plus... and at about 4pm... i must report to my "OC" (gf) liao.... so even if want to cheong there and go back work... very difficult.... so haven't try also. probably will just try Joyce out after reading all FRs here... on how chio she is.... with reasonably good service.
Old 22-08-2003, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rexsee88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by HCMAN
FR for Christine or christina (cant rem the name but she is a new gal)
today is her 6days only

massage-pai tahan her lah, no strength at all 1/10
Looks-6.0
Boobs-6.5 (medium and soft)
BJ-4 (no suction at all and 5 blow only)
FJ-7.0 (pretty lose cb, i only change 2 position and paitahan liao hahaah)
Bro HCMAN you sure she only 6 days there, The last time have her was 6 weeks ago, not sure the same one are we talking about, but the BJ were kind of rough, made my boss so pain, but she is friendly, some g/f feeling.

I think most gals like to tell Bros there are new there to increase their popularity, I was told the latest gal is by the name of Crystal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1