The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
meatpistol12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with CIM

Thanks to both brother Raging88 and pig40 for Fang2's ctc.
Just had a session with her this afternoon at K81.
After opened the door and let her in, both of us stripped on our own and went into the bathroom.
She help me to shower, actually just rinsed my body with water, but she washed my didi and axxhxxx thoroughly.
And I had my first round there, with Fang2 giving me a bbbj after washing, i moved myself and sat on the toilet bowl.
I was "tunning the radio channel" with my hand, while enjoying the blow.
Within the next 10 minutes, unloaded all my rounds into her mouth, and she still sucking and licking my didi and balls.
cleaned up and proceed to bed for massage, massage skill slightly above average, not impressive.
When massage was over, she asked if I can go for second round because she told me that I looked tired & whether i was working late
last nite. Well she was right, I was actually back from nite shift before looking for Fang2.
Before I answered, she already start jerking me and carressing my balls and axxhxxxx, and insert my little bro into her mouth.
She tried very hard, but my didi just couldn't response to her passion.
Eventually I gave up, just asked her to massage my back and big head again.
After that I paid her, she left and I take another 20 minutes nap before checking out.

Face:- 4/10
Body/boobs:- 4.5/10
Massage:- 5.5/10
FJ:- never try
HJ:- never try
BBBJ:- 7.5/10 (good deep throat suction, occassionally create that "popped" sound when she pulled my shaft out from her mouth)
Damage:- $60 + $10 tip + $20 room
RTF/RTM:- Probably not, found Rachel/Ah xiang much better.

one thing I felt annoying was, there were a lot of phone calls and sms coming to her phone, she checked all sms and answer one call, actually
one brother trying to make a reservation.

** Please don't zapped me because of my not so good comments on her, in actual fact hope to get some point for my true hearted FR.
Old 18-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rockie70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to both brother Raging88 and pig40 for Fang2's contact.
Just had a session with her at K81.

After opened the door and let her in, She took off the white top to reveal a nice cup in a half cup white coloured bra. Her nipples was so eager that they is popping out of the cup - Nice nipple. Beneath the black pants was a nice light blue thongs with a lace back. This is enough to invite my hand for a auto roaming session.

Went for a shower together, She really soap every part of the body(good customer-service)

The massage was just nice for me, during the massage, we share what we like and don klike about BJ & FJ - she prefer to BBBJ-CIM then FJ. After the massage, She wasted no time in putting on the cover and did the job. Hard and deep and strong on the water snake and she then attack the snake bag. Wah lau. The tongue sweep the bag like she is going to swallow the 2 golden eggs. Damned shiok.

While she was fighting with the water snake I was busy milking her. Of Coz I unload all in her mouth without fail. She help me clean up before we laid down for a while and she keep her hand on sleepy snake. Once my snake wakie, she did the BJ before I get her to ride and she rode hard and wild. Change her to missionary, before pumping her from the back and releasing from the back. Shiok. She is very accommodating on position.

Looks: 4/10
Body: 4/10
Massage: 6/10
BBJ: 7/10
HJ: 5/10
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: $60 (1 hour, 2 shots) / $20 room charge

I must give her credit for her tireless attitude and her patience.
Old 18-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xavierchang is Cool - loads of Potential

hey can pm me the contacts thanks alot
Old 19-10-2008, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Jeremy668 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJeremy668 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can PM me her contact? Will provide FR upon the completion of her service. Thanks
Old 20-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 17
Raging88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaging88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaging88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaging88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks to the bros who have written FRs. Fang Fang is very appreciative of this.

Enjoy!
Old 20-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
j1e1r1m1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro , can i have her contact please? thanks alot .
Old 21-10-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

any1 got try her gf,Was to book wif her 2day she told me she is sick and will intro her friend to me.see how 1 2 try anot
Old 21-10-2008, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 17
Raging88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaging88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaging88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaging88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I thought I wanted to have a session with Fang Fang today but unfortunately, she says she was having a fever. Have been trying to "do" her last couple of days but she was fully booked. Looks like will have to wait my turn. But must say she was a teaser and told me she can't wait to give me a good licking session when she sees me....I can't wait

But she told me a brother was a little too excited and got a bit rough during sex play...so I told her I'll be gentle when I "do" her...heh heh.

So brudders, go ahead and enjoy her but go slow....As they say in Thai "Jai Yen Yen" - relax and enjoy and you will be rewarded with a wet puss!
Old 22-10-2008, 08:57 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

yesterday call fang fang.She is not working she is sick intro me to her friend.ok lar give a try lar.tell my boss that got something on outside need to go at 3pm.reach there abot 4plus call fang fang i was at H81.5min later a milf arrive.she was fang fang friend.ask what service i 1.told her every thing.quoted me $60 for two shot.

xiao ti 32yrs old
looks: 5/10
breast: 36C
BBBJ:7/10 (no CIM say she don't like)
FJ:7/10 soft moan
RTF:yes
massage:5/10
Attitude: 8/10
sori bro don't know how to grade her
Old 22-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
mandy2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile fangfang rdy

FangFang has recovered & is ready to blow you to cim. pm ts for her contact.
Old 22-10-2008, 02:32 PM
Samster

yesterday call up fang fang but told me she is sick intro a friend to me instead.told my boss need time off to do my own thing leave at 3pm.once there call fang fang 5min later a lady came knocking the door.came in ask me what i want i told her massage and everything.quoted me $60 2 shot.

name:xiao ti shenyang
Looks: 5/10
boobs: 36C
BBJ: 7/10 (no CIM told me she don't like)
FJ: 8/10 soft moan
RTF:YES
sorry bro don't knoe how to grade
Old 22-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 22
trustee_6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrustee_6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging88 View Post
I thought I wanted to have a session with Fang Fang today but unfortunately, she says she was having a fever. Have been trying to "do" her last couple of days but she was fully booked. Looks like will have to wait my turn. But must say she was a teaser and told me she can't wait to give me a good licking session when she sees me....I can't wait

But she told me a brother was a little too excited and got a bit rough during sex play...so I told her I'll be gentle when I "do" her...heh heh.

So brudders, go ahead and enjoy her but go slow....As they say in Thai "Jai Yen Yen" - relax and enjoy and you will be rewarded with a wet puss!

I called her on Monday, phone ring but no answer. Thought she working so hang up the phone and about half hour later she called but but hang up after one ring... I called back at once but no answer from her... thought she is too good in bussiness so don't want mine.... after reading bro Raging88 FR, understand that she is sick and have fully booked, just wonder if I need to call and make advance bonking session? ( thought of it, when I need to fuck, why must wait, just look for others la. ) anyway, still give bro Raging88 my 7 pts for the intro... thanks anyway...
Old 24-10-2008, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cltmc1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any PM to me, Really appreciate it.
Old 24-10-2008, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexy12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Massage with CIM

hi bro can pm contact pls thank
Old 24-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Samster

Thanks to both brother Raging88 for Fang2's contact.
Just had a session with her at H81 today.

After opened the door and let her in, She took off the white top to reveal a nice cup in a half cup black coloured bra. Her nipples was so eager that they is popping out of the cup - Nice nipple. Beneath the black pants was a nice light blue thongs with a lace back.

she ask me massage first or FJ told her FJ.FJ to me is ok lar and the massage was just nice for me.

Looks: 4/10
Body: 4/10
BBJ: 7/10
HJ: 5/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1