The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 24-12-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondiaz View Post
They went home to thailand or go to other houses?
Go back Thailand.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 26-12-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
dondiaz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Go back Thailand.
Thanks, that's interesting.
Old 27-12-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexdiamond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to frequent there at least twice a mth pre covid. Always go for anal job. Paid the girl extra $30 for the deed. Money we'll spent.

Any bros here know which girl do AJ now and which house? Tyvm
Old 27-12-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdiamond View Post
Used to frequent there at least twice a mth pre covid. Always go for anal job. Paid the girl extra $30 for the deed. Money we'll spent.

Any bros here know which girl do AJ now and which house? Tyvm
AJ virgin here. is AJ more shiok than normal FJ??
Old 28-12-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haven't been to GL in a long, long while. 1 or 2 years before COVID! But made my way down to JM14 yesterday evening. My first visit there.

Looked for G6 or 16, didn't see them around but saw about 6 WL sitting by the left. I am a sucker for a pleasant face and a nice smile. Picked G14, Nadia.

Petite in frame, Man made boobs that is nice to look at although a little unnatural lah. Can see the scars on the underside. She was eager to please. Chit-chat a little and learnt that she is from Phuket but oddly enough recommended Samui instead!

Not good with ratings because I think all WLs are unique in the experience provided (good or bad), but I will try:

G14
Looks: GND
BBBJ: 9 (very nice with head flicking and pop. No teeth)
DATY allowed and painted her a bit.
FJ: 7 (cowgirl all the way. been a long time and I popped!)
GFE: 8
RTF: Maybe

Her off day in Jan is 10-11. Not to be rough with the boobs because I think it is tender and she is worried that the silicone may rupture if one is too enthusiastic! Gave me a passable nassage me until time is up.

On the way out, saw that there were 8 WLs waiting and some were playfully calling out for me for another round. Walked out, saw 2-3 people sitting around waiting.
Old 28-12-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexdiamond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
AJ virgin here. is AJ more shiok than normal FJ??
Damn shiok. But must do it right so that the girl will enjoy too.
Old 28-12-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfreak View Post
Haven't been to GL in a long, long while. 1 or 2 years before COVID! But made my way down to JM14 yesterday evening. My first visit there.

Looked for G6 or 16, didn't see them around but saw about 6 WL sitting by the left. I am a sucker for a pleasant face and a nice smile. Picked G14, Nadia.

Petite in frame, Man made boobs that is nice to look at although a little unnatural lah. Can see the scars on the underside. She was eager to please. Chit-chat a little and learnt that she is from Phuket but oddly enough recommended Samui instead!

Not good with ratings because I think all WLs are unique in the experience provided (good or bad), but I will try:

G14
Looks: GND
BBBJ: 9 (very nice with head flicking and pop. No teeth)
DATY allowed and painted her a bit.
FJ: 7 (cowgirl all the way. been a long time and I popped!)
GFE: 8
RTF: Maybe

Her off day in Jan is 10-11. Not to be rough with the boobs because I think it is tender and she is worried that the silicone may rupture if one is too enthusiastic! Gave me a passable nassage me until time is up.

On the way out, saw that there were 8 WLs waiting and some were playfully calling out for me for another round. Walked out, saw 2-3 people sitting around waiting.
is this nadia slightly plumb, .. nipples flushed to her big breasts ?
I was surprised that she gives BJ without condom,... Sweet
The House is the middle house at JM ?
Old 29-12-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
is this nadia slightly plumb, .. nipples flushed to her big breasts ?
I was surprised that she gives BJ without condom,... Sweet
The House is the middle house at JM ?
Yes, that Nadia. I would not call her plump though. A little bit of meat is my preference; I find banging a plank not very appealing.

She did ask if I wanted cd for the BJ and I said I will go with her choice.

The house is in the middle of JM and closer to the green hotel building.
Old 29-12-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 12
Kingoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went by during late noon will have better chance to avoid waiting. But still will be Heng sway la. Maybe got new arrival then more will come earlier.

Made a visit last week making a pick. And saw G18 sitting on the left most. If didn't pop my head in... Don't think can see her.

Standard SOP. but in a more friendly way. Her BBBJ is pretty standard nothing special to talk about (missing 1, 5, 6 and 12 bbbj). FJ wise very accomodating with really nice Hifi Stereo.

It's just my opinion. One man's seed is another man's poison. Take it with a pinch of salt.

Am still thinking which to transfer next.
Old 29-12-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!

Yes, Slightlu Plumb Gurls are Better than Skinny ones.
She spreads her legs out eagle to receive me cock,..
Pounding here whith her legs spread wide, Pussy not as tight as if she would close her legs
But nevermind,..she's a Gem.
her flushed cashew nuts cannot catch with lips to suck her juices out,..
But it was a Good S$50 Fuck.
Treat her with respect, with TLC.
She's Nice
Old 30-12-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Anyone doing AJ now in JM?
Old 31-12-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Recent session with Nutty.

JM 8
Girl no 28 called nutty.
Imo probably the best looking reminds me so much of my ex GF sister who are eurasians.

Didn't want to post this until I could verify the experiences I've had... Yes no mistake on the plural tense used.

First time I walked in I was hoping to go back to G 19 or 99 as they delivered solid BBBJ.

Anyway..both 19 and 99 were busy. Since Nutty kept smiling wit those eyes, she scored well in her boobs and overall womanly figure.

First time with her was icy. Took a while to break the ice. Session was standard with only BJ and various sex positions. Bell did boy ring at 20 nor 25 min mark so so mental check boxes were ticked.

After subsequent visit and getting her some snacks. She warmed up and the session was alot better.

Now she would perform BBBJ... Love how she would suck me off while I sat at the edge of the bed while I watched her dry up. She would be on her knees devouring ever inch and licking my balls. She then pushed me back on the bed and pushed my legs skywards like in a reverse missionary. I thought rimming was on the menu but she put some lube on her finger and wanted to ass finger me lol.
I had to decline as I don't float that way. Anyway, session was wild and fun.

Best positions are BBBJ with those captivating eyes and lucius lips.

Cowgirl as she has very full boobs.

Doggy as her ass is my oh my.

Alright... Have fun and I enjoy. Seems like this JM8 is highly shadowed by its neighbors and it does take a while for the girls to warm up.
Old 31-12-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1899 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Tried JM14G19 yesterday

Was a in a bit of hurry so didn't want to wait for my regulars - saw G19 smiling in the tank. Fleshy and delicious and sometimes suddenly you get the urge to really fuck hard a girl with a little more flesh on the bones.

Here's my FR. I thoroughly had a good mind-numbing fuck, but if you are only after slim/skinny then please skip.

Looks : I'm going to give her 6.5/10, she's a bit younger than some of the other girls in JM14, and it helps she's all smiley. Young girl from Isaan

Figure : 6/10 like I said, if you like them with a little meat; a bit of a baby elephant, but sometimes I get the urge to fuck a girl like this - but if you are only after slim model-type then you would probably not agree with this score. It was a refreshing change that she has 100% natural tits (B-C cups) which is rarity for girls generally speaking in GL.

BJ : I feel this is where she shines. She has a 'strong' and thick tongue, and using this same tongue the catbath to the nipples, and the sucking of the balls and the shaft was a heavenly experience. She also tried a little PSE, tried to gag reflex/deep throat and acted a little 'high' doing it and even though we all know it's an act but it kinda turned me on. Note : no BBBJ for me yesterday and she apologized saying it was due to her regular check-up coming next week.

FJ : 7/10 as I said I was the mood for such a girl and it was therefore super shoik for me, especially when she was on top and riding me; I rammed hard and fast into soft, endless flesh!

GFE : 8/10 good and friendly, all smiles and makes an effort to chat

RTF : Yes, when I am in the mood for a hard/mindless fuck and I don't a skinny girl whom I'm afraid to shatter her bones ...
Old 01-01-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Recent session with Nutty.

JM 8
Girl no 28 called nutty.
Imo probably the best looking reminds me so much of my ex GF sister who are eurasians.

Didn't want to post this until I could verify the experiences I've had... Yes no mistake on the plural tense used.

First time I walked in I was hoping to go back to G 19 or 99 as they delivered solid BBBJ.

Anyway..both 19 and 99 were busy. Since Nutty kept smiling wit those eyes, she scored well in her boobs and overall womanly figure.

First time with her was icy. Took a while to break the ice. Session was standard with only BJ and various sex positions. Bell did boy ring at 20 nor 25 min mark so so mental check boxes were ticked.

After subsequent visit and getting her some snacks. She warmed up and the session was alot better.

Now she would perform BBBJ... Love how she would suck me off while I sat at the edge of the bed while I watched her dry up. She would be on her knees devouring ever inch and licking my balls. She then pushed me back on the bed and pushed my legs skywards like in a reverse missionary. I thought rimming was on the menu but she put some lube on her finger and wanted to ass finger me lol.
I had to decline as I don't float that way. Anyway, session was wild and fun.

Best positions are BBBJ with those captivating eyes and lucius lips.

Cowgirl as she has very full boobs.

Doggy as her ass is my oh my.

Alright... Have fun and I enjoy. Seems like this JM8 is highly shadowed by its neighbors and it does take a while for the girls to warm up.

i recalled trying a busty girl here. not sure if its G28
the reason why its neighbor has a higher customer flow is because of certain default services. just toss a coin and you easily get better returns
Old 01-01-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
i recalled trying a busty girl here. not sure if its G28
the reason why its neighbor has a higher customer flow is because of certain default services. just toss a coin and you easily get better returns
Default sashimi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1