The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
We all know how to read newspapers. No need to replace uncle Katoey in news pasting please
IMHO, ok to post some news now and then. Especially for the benefit of our Singapore brothers.

If you have already read it, just skip to the next one.
Old 09-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
teckaik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Hi bros,

At the scene yesterday 11.am, saw few bandaraya trucks and tractors clearing the front and side portion "carpark, front hawker stalls,clothing and car accessories shops".:
Old 09-01-2008, 06:30 PM
Samster

tarantino_fan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh, this is the famous food court. It's going down man...

Demolishing of food court after CNY

A: You know she'll swallow!
Old 10-01-2008, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh well, another bites the dust. Read the article. Wonder if they would have done it if it was malay traders in Kampung Baru and Hari Raya was around the corner.

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 11-01-2008, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 18
GrandConvoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrandConvoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good news..from what i heard the place will be still around for another 3 months,then only it will be decided whether to go be demolished or stay..i hope it stays..
Old 13-01-2008, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
jrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandConvoy View Post
good news..from what i heard the place will be still around for another 3 months,then only it will be decided whether to go be demolished or stay..i hope it stays..
I was there on Friday 11 Jan 2008. The workers were erecting the blue hoarding boards to keep out visitors in a construction site. You can still manage to get access and there was plenty of activity.

I got a MILF for $80. D bust. GFE 8/10. suprising tight pussy. Mid to late 30s. didnt get her name. if you stand at jalan Pasar looking in the covered area, she is located at the furthest end from the street and the far right hand corner nearest tables to the hawkers.

Its worth the look see all the ah peks chatted up by the PRCs.
Old 16-01-2008, 05:29 PM
Samster

tinha20041 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

i just being there today during my lunch time. around 10 PRC was there.. but all are approach ah pek.. that is 1 come and talk to my fr, 100 per shot n she said she stay at electornic city("tin chee chen)
save to follow them ar? any okt with them?

please advice

ps:all also quite old and fat ler.. hehehe
Old 16-01-2008, 08:37 PM
Samster

lonegun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbecker99 View Post
I was there on Friday 11 Jan 2008. The workers were erecting the blue hoarding boards to keep out visitors in a construction site. You can still manage to get access and there was plenty of activity.

I got a MILF for $80. D bust. GFE 8/10. suprising tight pussy. Mid to late 30s. didnt get her name. if you stand at jalan Pasar looking in the covered area, she is located at the furthest end from the street and the far right hand corner nearest tables to the hawkers.

Its worth the look see all the ah peks chatted up by the PRCs.
What's the situation there??? Many PRC kah???
Old 23-01-2008, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
garystar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Past by the area yesterday and the area was fens up with a notice "still in operation". Can anyone advice latest situation. Thanks
Old 23-01-2008, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
skydevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went there last night and everything is still operating as normal. Manage to hook up with a 27 year old lady with fantastic service at RM100.
Old 23-01-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Landowner questions action that led to halting of Peng Hwa Food Court demolition

Quote:
Originally Posted by garystar View Post
Past by the area yesterday and the area was fens up with a notice "still in operation". Can anyone advice latest situation. Thanks
Report from The New Straits Times dated Wednesday 23 January 2008 :-

Landowner questions action that led to halting of Peng Hwa Food Court demolition

KUALA LUMPUR : A landowner has questioned the action of a politician who interfered in the demolition of a food court of which the tenancy agreement has lapsed.

The Chha Yong Fay Choon Kuan Association is also demanding answers why City Hall acceded to Bukit Bintang MCA division chairman Datuk Dr Lee Chong Meng's request to stop demolition work at the Peng Hwa food court in Jalan Pasar on Jan 8.

Some stalls had already been demolished when work was halted. The remaining hawkers have been given a reprieve until after the Chinese New Year festival.

The food court has been in the limelight recently following raids by the authorities, targeting Chinese women nationals believed to be involved in vice.

Association president Soo Kim Long said they were baffled with Lee and City Hall's actions.

"We cannot accept the three-month extension. We have notified the tenant, KLHW Management Sdn Bhd, to leave many times after the expiry of the tenancy agreement."

The rental for the 5,500 sq ft premises ended in July 2006 but it was extended to last July by the association.

Soo said the refusal of the hawkers to leave had delayed plans by the association to build a four-storey commercial building on the site.

He said many complaints had also been received against the food court.

Last week, a group of women staged a demonstration against the food court, claiming it was a den for prostitution which had been luring their husbands.

There were also complaints from nearby residents against the loud singing at night from the premises.

Soo denied claims the association was cruel in wanting the hawkers to leave.

"They say we should be more sensitive as Chinese New year is approaching ... but what about the extra year given to them to continue doing business," he asked.

Lee said he intervened after the hawkers appealed for his assistance.

"As far as I am concerned, the dispute is between the landlord and tenant. I have no vested interest."

Lee said he asked for a postponement to the demolition because many hawkers would be out of business, and the hardship would affect many families.

"The postponement is only till April. After that date, I will not have any more say."

On claims of prostitution and other unhealthy activities at the food court, he said the matter should be referred to the police and immigration department.

City Hall director-general Datuk Salleh Yusup said demolition work was stopped following Lee's request.

However, he said the demolition would continue after the Chinese New Year.

Food court manager Tan Ah Seng said since the food court was fenced up ahead of its demolition, business had dropped by 60 per cent.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Last edited by KatoeyLover69; 23-01-2008 at 04:53 PM.
Old 24-01-2008, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
toyboyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

was at PH last weekend... it was about about 10:15pm and it was raining... sat there... had pig organs soup that tasted horrible and lots of PRCs but all aunties... no syt... in the end, one auntie sat down and try to convince me to take her.. she was kinda desperate (coz raining).. promised that she will give ANYTHING for RM80.. then i ask, "including staying the night".. she replied, she'd stay the night for another RM50.. i thought it wasn't a bad deal, so i went for it...

auntie wasn't bad looking... cup c and rather slim for an auntie.. she said she's 35 but i think she looked more in her early 40s..

we walked across the road where she lived coz she said she need to grab her nightie and her tooth brush, etc.. then we hopped into a cab back to my hotel at Bt Bintang..

we took a nice bath together and she massaged me.. she got nice pink nipples (which I like) and a shaven pussy (which I also like).. her breast was quite firm for a 40s woman...

after that we went onto the bed... she gave me a cat bath and she gave a bj till I came in her mouth... and OMG, she's the first hooker that swallowed my cum... then she went on to carress me... she kissed my ear and it was nice... I fondled her breast and it was a good feel...

I lay her down.. kissed her ear and her neck... then she held my face and kissed me (another first time that a hooker kissed me with tongue in)... I could still taste my cum in her mouth and for some reasons, the taste of my own cum kinda turned me on... I went on to lick and suck her breast... I finger her and she was very wet...

then we switched to 69... I licked her clit and continue to finger her... then I got a little ambitious and I tried to finger her anus... she didn't resist... in fact, I think she kinda enjoyed it...

her bj was really good... right tempo... right contact with her tongue and lips.. I continued to lick and finger her... she continued to alternate between my dick and my balls... then she came... her clit swell up.. her muscles tensed.. and she was jerking like girl being electrocuted... I know she wasn't faking it coz her clit told me so...

then she got up and did the cowgirl for a good few minutes... somehow, she knew when to stop... just when I was about to cum... we switch to doggy and I thrust her real deep... then I got adventurous again and try her anus... and to my pleasant surprise, she allowed me... I pump her anus till I came...

We got up, headed to the shower to wash up... In the shower, she went on her knees to blow me... It took a while before I got erected again... I placed her sitting on the vanity top and I did her there without a condom (yah I cannot tahan so I took the risk) and came inside her...

After washing up, we cuddled on the bed and she said she liked my brush job and fingering (of coz lah... she came wat)... we kissed and petted quite a bit while watching TV...

then I got hungry and asked her if she wanted to eat... we walked down to Jalan Alor near my hotel and had satay, orh jian (oysters) and BBQ squids...

while walking back, she would ocassionally snuggle up to me to french me and neck me... felt kinda nice...

after we got back to the hotel she asked if I could make her come again... so we started out all over... this time, half way through my routine of licking and fingering, she jumped up and wanted cowgirl... and damn... this chick really know how to pleasure herself by riding on me... she was so wet until her juice was dripping down my balls... she wat at it for quite a while and she didn't stop even after I came (I don't think she even know I came)... she only stopped after she climax...

she collapsed on my chest exhausted... she was sweating and I could feel her wet tits on my chest... after she caught her breath, she kissed me... it was quite a long kiss... by then my dick in her cunt has already lost its erection...

then we went to wash up (yah.. again)...

after shower, we lie in bed... chatted and occassionally kissing and fondling each other... by then, I was honestly quite tired and we dozed off in a cuddle...

I was later woken up with her fondling my dick... I kissed her and she gave me a bj... then I licked and finger her again (coz I know by now she liked it)... she was getting high and after a while she asked for me to fuck her.. no time to get condom so I just put it in again...

While fucking her, I found that she execptionally like it when I lower myself for my dick to rub the top of her cunt... I figured, that must be the spot that gives her pleasure so I kept at it... true enough, she came after a while... I then took it into her mouth and finish by coming in there... and again she swallowed it... I checked the clock, it was 3:35am... this time we didn't wash up... just snuggle up and sleep...

I woke up about 6:50am and she was sleeping on my chest... actually, she smell quite nice... her hair was soft and her skin was smooth... exploring her turned me on... so I started kissing and carrassing her... she woke up and responded... this time, I just wanna fuck her (again, without a condom)... it was a quickie...

Then she got up and filled the bathtub... we brushed our teeth together and had a bath together... we got changed and headed to the hotel cafe for breakfast... After breakfast, I gave her RM150 and send her off in a cab...

My rating for that adventure? RM150 well spent... but I need a blood test soon and keep my fingers crossed... I know... I'm fucking stupid... but at that moment... nvr mind... what's done is done... just keep fingers crossed...
Old 25-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyboyz View Post
...We got up, headed to the shower to wash up... In the shower, she went on her knees to blow me... It took a while before I got erected again... I placed her sitting on the vanity top and I did her there without a condom (yah I cannot tahan so I took the risk) and came inside her...

I was later woken up with her fondling my dick... I kissed her and she gave me a bj... then I licked and finger her again (coz I know by now she liked it)... she was getting high and after a while she asked for me to fuck her.. no time to get condom so I just put it in again...

I woke up about 6:50am and she was sleeping on my chest... actually, she smell quite nice... her hair was soft and her skin was smooth... exploring her turned me on... so I started kissing and carrassing her... she woke up and responded... this time, I just wanna fuck her (again, without a condom)... it was a quickie...

My rating for that adventure? RM150 well spent... but I need a blood test soon and keep my fingers crossed... I know... I'm fucking stupid... but at that moment... nvr mind... what's done is done... just keep fingers crossed...
well done idol....i knew its you!...ekkekekek dont worry bout the blood test la....if die still die...

Last edited by DRYDUST; 25-01-2008 at 11:51 AM.
Old 25-01-2008, 12:29 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Toyboyz..

U should have take ur expired abalone from DryDust, see now he angry u liao.

Please give BEG Chairman aka Hoi Mei Wong aka DryDust face lah.. cny buy Hoi Mei.. buy from him lah! hur hur hur..
Old 25-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
toyboyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
Toyboyz..

U should have take ur expired abalone from DryDust, see now he angry u liao.

Please give BEG Chairman aka Hoi Mei Wong aka DryDust face lah.. cny buy Hoi Mei.. buy from him lah! hur hur hur..

huh? I dun understand... DryDust OKT ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1