The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
MeZhiL

Old 11-04-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3679 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasciviouswifey View Post
More teasing selfies from the wifey. Really a cock teaser

Another gem...
Old 11-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 5
helplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

wow really envy you, your wife have big boobs and also notti as well
Old 11-04-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Quote:

Wow she's very hot and sexy. Thanks for sharing!

Mind if I ask how big are her boobs? C Cup?
Old 11-04-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
lasciviouswifey is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlasciviouswifey is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlasciviouswifey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
dun mind me asking.. is she wearing this to office?
Yeah. Not the most revealing one actually. Lucky for her male colleagues, but even luckier for me
Old 11-04-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

lasciviouswifey is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlasciviouswifey is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlasciviouswifey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Wow she's very hot and sexy. Thanks for sharing!

Mind if I ask how big are her boobs? C Cup?
Yup 34C.
Old 11-04-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic

Quote:

Envy you bro... Definitely happy night for you... 😜😜😜
Old 11-04-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
malaymilflover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Please share what you did to her that night …

Quote:

Old 11-04-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD) - C

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2814 / Power: 4
wifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond repute

CANDUALISM + CUCKOLD FANTASY

Candualsim = a sexual practice, or the fantasy of the practice, where a man exposes his female partner, or intimate images of her, to others for their voyeuristic pleasure.

Cuckold = someone who takes pleasure in watching their partner have sex with someone else.

I have had this fetish for the longest time. Since my 1st marriage. My 1st wife was totally disgusted when I brought this up to her. I admit the young and immature me did push her too hard on it, it was one of the stresses of our relationship back then....of course there were many other issues too! This was just the tip of the iceberg.

With Mrs now, I am more cautious and controlled in my approach. She knows my fetish. She struggles to understand but she is not disgusted either as she knows of others who do the same. For now, she is not open to it. I have learnt to live and let live, and to love her all the same.

I have to add that this is not a stressor in our relationship. In fact, it helps that we have been very open with one another and discuss openly about our kinks and fetishes. For one...Mrs loves me in white briefs. It drives her nuts! :emoji_joy:

She had previously agreed to allow me to post our content here (with heavy censoring) for some affirmation of her attractiveness which is ridiculous...She is fucking hot! (maybe she is in a mid life crisis?) :emoji_sweat_smile: But sharing our content here also helps me to fulfill my kink...to a certain extent. To be honest, I am so envious of the "swinging activity" around us and would love to have her be part of it. But I have learnt to be content and take things one step at a time.

Thus I have played around this fantasy with some "badly edited" pics. Sorry la. Not a pro here....but you get the idea of how I would love to have Mrs enjoy other men. And vice versa.

So here goes...

(having her suck off a line of men)

(getting interrupted to service other men just as I am about to cum, and she enjoys making me watch and wait for my turn with her sloppy cum filled pussy)

More to come....

For now..

Enjoy our next video "Use her Body" �� here

Mrs Hackcules

OUR HOMEPAGE

Last edited by wifesharer; 18-04-2023 at 01:12 PM.
Old 12-04-2023, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 12
dooku772003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdooku772003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifesharer View Post
CANDUALISM + CUCKOLD FANTASY

Candualsim = a sexual practice, or the fantasy of the practice, where a man exposes his female partner, or intimate images of her, to others for their voyeuristic pleasure.

Cuckold = someone who takes pleasure in watching their partner have sex with someone else.

I have had this fetish for the longest time. Since my 1st marriage. My 1st wife was totally disgusted when I brought this up to her. I admit the young and immature me did push her too hard on it, it was one of the stresses of our relationship back then....of course there were many other issues too! This was just the tip of the iceberg.

With Mrs now, I am more cautious and controlled in my approach. She knows my fetish. She struggles to understand but she is not disgusted either as she knows of others who do the same. For now, she is not open to it. I have learnt to live and let live, and to love her all the same.

I have to add that this is not a stressor in our relationship. In fact, it helps that we have been very open with one another and discuss openly about our kinks and fetishes. For one...Mrs loves me in white briefs. It drives her nuts! :emoji_joy:

She had previously agreed to allow me to post our content here (with heavy censoring) for some affirmation of her attractiveness which is ridiculous...She is fucking hot! (maybe she is in a mid life crisis?) :emoji_sweat_smile: But sharing our content here also helps me to fulfill my kink...to a certain extent. To be honest, I am so envious of the "swinging activity" around us and would love to have her be part of it. But I have learnt to be content and take things one step at a time.

Thus I have played around this fantasy with some "badly edited" pics. Sorry la. Not a pro here....but you get the idea of how I would love to have Mrs enjoy other men. And vice versa.

So here goes...

(having her suck off a line of men)

(getting interrupted to service other men just as I am about to cum, and she enjoys making me watch and wait for my turn with her sloppy cum filled pussy)

More to come....

For now..

Enjoy our next video "Use her Body" 👉 here

Boss, I volunteer my body for your wife to enjoy...
Old 12-04-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah. Not the most revealing one actually. Lucky for her male colleagues, but even luckier for me
with collgs like this.. i will report for work everyday n OT everyday just to see her man
Old 12-04-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Quote:
with collgs like this.. i will report for work everyday n OT everyday just to see her man
If wear to office like this, think will ask her for lunch everyday ... haha
Old 13-04-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster (PremiumD) - C

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2814 / Power: 4
wifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond repute

Asked Mrs to perk her ass for a pic while she was in the shower.

She obliged.

Mrs Hackcules

OUR HOMEPAGE

Old 14-04-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaymilflover View Post
Please share what you did to her that night …
Can't help it when she send me such teasing photos.

Old 14-04-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
You mean views like this?

And occasional loose straps slipping off the shoulder....

Old 14-04-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You mean views like this?

And occasional loose straps slipping off the shoulder....

wah totally craving for such collgs man

juz curious.. who taking e shots?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1