The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Re: Kenna raid before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
In plain clothes and yes have lady officers too.
The lady officers will inspect us also?
"Hi, what happened to your pants?"
Even if you did nothing, you will look like you did something..
Old 14-10-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

No lah the lady officers will talk to the ML pull her on corner separate with you and the guy officer will talk to you and take ur hp too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
The lady officers will inspect us also?
"Hi, what happened to your pants?"
Even if you did nothing, you will look like you did something..
Old 14-10-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Seems like a # of bros experienced raid. Was told by the MLs that the raids are usually happen in the afternoon. The MLs WC are been scanned for any trade off on the pricing. That is why many MLs will recall those chat or do not want to discuss on WC.
Bro , not true. Night also will happen.
Old 14-10-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 3
WildC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
No lah the lady officers will talk to the ML pull her on corner separate with you and the guy officer will talk to you and take ur hp too.
I am told the female officer will frisk the ML to see if she is wearing a bra and, if so, whether it is hooked or unhooked. If unhook, that's where the intense questioning will start. Customer will then be asked "to be honest and don't try to be a hero"
Old 14-10-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe surely they can asked or interrogate what they want and the rest will be sop.
Btw I kanna caught not in spa but in apartment couple of times so they will separate me and the ML.
In any case just cooperate and will be fine.
And just don't gabra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildC View Post
I am told the female officer will frisk the ML to see if she is wearing a bra and, if so, whether it is hooked or unhooked. If unhook, that's where the intense questioning will start. Customer will then be asked "to be honest and don't try to be a hero"
Old 14-10-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
AV also want work-life balance ah? Only raid during afternoon, office hours.

Night is safe. Family time even for AV.

But there was a FL that told me AV will raid apartments in the wee hours of the morning when the girls are too groggy to run away.
That's why now hard to find late night spa or mp. Really down especially when I am free only at night
Old 15-10-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
No mask is $300 fine?
Yes during Covid period where we need to wear masks indoors. He said he went for that massage session during Covid period.
Old 15-10-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
dolesa71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

follow their what they say can already
Old 15-10-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
dolesa71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some lady officer look chio too
Old 15-10-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Kenna raid before?

I kena before at upper Thomson Road evening time. Lucky massage had not started and nothing happened. They asked for your NRIC and check back with pocc whether you are their wanted men. Respect begets respect. Answer truthfully during interview, the officer helped you to write the statement, sign on a few spots and you are good to go. They even advised you to patronise legitimate spas. Cheers.

Last edited by liketosleep; 15-10-2022 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Add information
Old 15-10-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
just make sure you quickly wear your disposable pants or your underwear if you feel a little strange why there is a sudden opening of the door with so many footsteps. most massage parlour doors should have those bells hanging at the handle.

haha, if you are in the middle of a HJ or FJ, gotta stop the fun and change parade into your underwear quickly.

if you have offloaded into the condom and this happens, you gotta find ways to conceal the condom. you may try having the condom on your dick and wear the underwear as I have not experienced, they will ask you to remove your underwear and inspect your rod

If BJ even better, she swallow the sperm and you wear your underwear

Hence I do more BJ in massage parlour in recent times. She suck you dry and no evidence
If the ml swallows for me, she is very fortunate. She gets the nutrition of all the soft-boiled eggs I ate for the day hehe.
Old 15-10-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 10
zxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of light

As what many bros said here just be truthful and honest, no need to cover the ML else you in trouble. Just tell the police what happened

And also very important - when u register your details please write truthfully, dont anyhow write your name / hp or IC. if wrong you can get charged

just my 2 cents and cheong safely bros
Old 15-10-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 10
zxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of light

Responding to Bro Softrice above (press wrong button) - paiseh bro this one idk. generally for me, if not asked, dont say
Old 15-10-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
No pants is ok. No mask is $300 fine

Strange but true.
bcos no mask, u can transmit Covid to other, or infected by others. so need to fine $300

no pant is ok, ur little bro won't transmit covid virus. so no need fine anything.
Old 15-10-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

i experienced raid too. that was 6 years ago. think i mentioned my detailed experience in another thread before. anyway in short cooperate with the officer n u will be fine. i remembered from the time the officer come in till i leave the place, it take about 20min.

then in about a week after the raid, the ML msg me said she was being called to the police HQ for something. after the day she went, the next day i asked her anything or wad the police said or anything they do to her. she just replied nothing. and since then i did not contact her anymore n she also did not find me anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1