The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 1
iamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My sex diary.

He did play for a while but I couldn’t resist the teasing, I used my hand to adjust his d and used my legs to push him into me. It was so good that I cum the second time in this position.

He turned me over to bend over the table. He was gentle. He was pumping from behind with his body on mine. “Harder, harder!” was my request. I was having a hard time controlling my moan. He released everything on my back and I could feel it was a huge load. It reached all the way up my upper back. He cleaned up for me.
Old 04-09-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Wa sis, your sexventures, damn steam, keep it up pls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsingle View Post
He did play for a while but I couldn’t resist the teasing, I used my hand to adjust his d and used my legs to push him into me. It was so good that I cum the second time in this position.

He turned me over to bend over the table. He was gentle. He was pumping from behind with his body on mine. “Harder, harder!” was my request. I was having a hard time controlling my moan. He released everything on my back and I could feel it was a huge load. It reached all the way up my upper back. He cleaned up for me.
Old 04-09-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Any chance of seeing your Full B photo?

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 04-09-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Nice thread. Keep your sex exploration cumming.
Old 04-09-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
EdisonLow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting, looking forward for more
Old 04-09-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10182 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice share sis, please continue
Old 04-09-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

great updates, keep them coming
Old 05-09-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Good work sis, easy to read FR, up points for you too.
Old 05-09-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold

Nice story, enjoyed reading it
Old 06-09-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

iamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you all for the support!
Some of the posts in the future will have pic, to better help tell the story.

————————

I had a crazy period when I was around 22-23 years old. I am 31 now.

One night when I was heading home after a night out with friends. I decided to book a ride home. It should be an uber back then. I took the front seat. Seat was set all the way back, it was spacious, comfortable and it smells new. The driver looked very young. He was wearing t shirt, shorts and slippers.

He started small talking and asked about what I study, where I went and stuff. He was easy to talk to. He cracked a few jokes which made me laugh pretty hard. I was relaxed and unintentionally slapped his thigh (gently of cos) when I was laughing to one of his jokes. He jerked and the whole car did the same. He “wei!” me while keeping his eyes on the road.

Me: “What happened? Why did you jump?”

He: “you hit my didi leh!”

Without second thought, I reached over to do the sayang action over his d**k. He covered his d with one of his hands with a pretty big action.

Me: you haven’t been touched before is it (in a joking tone)

He: of cos not

Me: then why is your reaction so big?

He: just very sensitive and I am driving.

I cheekily walked my fingers from his thigh, slowly towards his d. His hands were on steering wheel, and did not stop me this time. I sayang him gently and felt it grew to full size within 2 seconds. He was considered smaller size.

I guessed the ride should have about ten minutes left. I reached under his shirt, into his pants and wiped out his d. It was for pure excitement in my head for doing something so wrong.

I stroked him at a faster than usual speed, knowing that we were reaching soon. He stole glances at me and at what I was doing whenever expressway conditions allowed. I sped up my strokes. He placed his hand on my thigh (his pinky just touching my V over my clothes). I could sense the tension in him that he was about to cum. Gave him the last rush and he cummed all over himself. Some on his steering wheels, tshirt and shorts.

He passed me tissue to clean myself up while he cleaned himself with one hand. He wanted to ask for my number but I did not. I wanted it to be a story he could tell others but no one would believe him. 😆
Old 06-09-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
sailaero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice naughty update sis!
Old 06-09-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rock hard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My sex diary.

Very nice sex-cursion you have there!
Keep it up.. enjoy reading it.. the tease and all
Old 06-09-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11104 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsingle View Post
Thank you all for the support!
Some of the posts in the future will have pic, to better help tell the story.

————————

I had a crazy period when I was around 22-23 years old. I am 31 now.

One night when I was heading home after a night out with friends. I decided to book a ride home. It should be an uber back then. I took the front seat. Seat was set all the way back, it was spacious, comfortable and it smells new. The driver looked very young. He was wearing t shirt, shorts and slippers.

He started small talking and asked about what I study, where I went and stuff. He was easy to talk to. He cracked a few jokes which made me laugh pretty hard. I was relaxed and unintentionally slapped his thigh (gently of cos) when I was laughing to one of his jokes. He jerked and the whole car did the same. He “wei!” me while keeping his eyes on the road.

Me: “What happened? Why did you jump?”

He: “you hit my didi leh!”

Without second thought, I reached over to do the sayang action over his d**k. He covered his d with one of his hands with a pretty big action.

Me: you haven’t been touched before is it (in a joking tone)

He: of cos not

Me: then why is your reaction so big?

He: just very sensitive and I am driving.

I cheekily walked my fingers from his thigh, slowly towards his d. His hands were on steering wheel, and did not stop me this time. I sayang him gently and felt it grew to full size within 2 seconds. He was considered smaller size.

I guessed the ride should have about ten minutes left. I reached under his shirt, into his pants and wiped out his d. It was for pure excitement in my head for doing something so wrong.

I stroked him at a faster than usual speed, knowing that we were reaching soon. He stole glances at me and at what I was doing whenever expressway conditions allowed. I sped up my strokes. He placed his hand on my thigh (his pinky just touching my V over my clothes). I could sense the tension in him that he was about to cum. Gave him the last rush and he cummed all over himself. Some on his steering wheels, tshirt and shorts.

He passed me tissue to clean myself up while he cleaned himself with one hand. He wanted to ask for my number but I did not. I wanted it to be a story he could tell others but no one would believe him. 😆
Very naughty passenger. Wish I pick up a girl like you
Old 06-09-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
LaytonClayton is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nice story there bro !
Old 06-09-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

I was never a fan of clubbing, not into loud music, dancing and not even drinking. I can only drink half a cider before getting affected by alcohol. I finally gave in after my girlfriends asked me over and over again. Kept saying it would be fun and I might not have chance to go in the future if I find a partner that's against it. I believe in yolo back then and want to try most stuff at least once.

My gfs and I were at a club, drinking and laughing. They were regulars there and made some guy friends there. I tried to sip really slowly to avoid getting drunk. I wasn't wearing anything sexy, just a black one piece, tight fitting dress while my friends like to flaunt their figures.

My gfs went to the dance floor and pulled me along. They guided to just put my arms in the air to lot loose and enjoy the atmosphere. I guessed the drinks did help a little. The guy friends were dancing together. The guys were dancing so close to my gfs, guess the correct word is grinding. One of the guys, were slightly out of place like I did. I assumed he got pulled by his friends as well. He was a nice gentleman, keeping his distance from me while on the dance floor. I noticed he did protect me a few times when there were other guys (from other groups) that tried to get close. We all left the club together that night. My gfs were heading somewhere else for second round but I really wanted to rest. That guy and I both stay in the north, we took a cab back together.

Nothing happened here. Sorry. 🤣

We went clubbing again and my gfs asked me to wear something more suitable for the occasion. I am not really the revealing type. I only had thin strap, figure hugging, short dress with a big oval cutting on my back. This time, we met another group of 5 guys. Two of them were definitely considered hot. Had some drinks before we head to the dance floor. I went together with less resistance this time round. One of the two hot guys, P, were trying to get close to me the whole night. When we were on the dance floor, he were standing close. P smelt great, a scent that I like. He placed his hand on my back, running up and down. Slowly, he landed his hands gently on my butt while dancing. He tested his boundary by running his hands on my thighs and underneath my dress to reach for my panties. I was pretty turned on and I didn't have sex since the manager during my holiday job. We only had gentle touches on the dance floor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1