The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Tunisia celebrating International Mini-skirt day against TRUNCATED

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-32932003

The battle between the veil and the miniskirt

Two opposing campaigns arguing about what women should wear are gripping the Arab world.

What makes a man? According to the people behind a campaign which apparently started in Algeria this week, "real men" take charge of what the women in their family wear - and they make sure females are covered up in public. The Facebook page "Be a man and don't let your women out in revealing clothes" has attracted thousands of likes. On the page, men are sharing verses from the TRUNCATED and posting photos of their family members wearing conservative clothes. They argue that the TRUNCATED hijab and other modest attire protects women from unwanted attention.

A few of the posts compare women to objects. Under a picture of two lollipops - one wrapped and pristine, the other unwrapped and covered in ants, a caption reads: "You can't stop them but you can protect yourself." Another image compares a woman who reveals "too much" of her body to a peeled banana.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 30-05-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tunisia celebrating International Mini-skirt day against TRUNCATED

But the campaign stirred a strong reaction from secular activists in neighbouring Tunisia, a country known for its more progressive views on women's rights compared to others in the region. Tunisian campaigner Rachid ben Othman led the online offensive by calling for an "international day of the mini skirt" in a show of solidarity with Algerian women. "We must fight the pro-TRUNCATED taking over," Othman wrote on the event's Facebook page.

Another Tunisian campaigner, who wanted to remain anonymous because of fears for her safety, told BBC Trending that the "Be a man" campaign demeans women. When asked why a miniskirt was chosen as the poster garment for the campaign, she said: "It had to make the same point, they chose the veil as a piece of clothing and we chose the miniskirt."

Citing the country's history of comparatively liberal mores and the relatively recent move towards conservative TRUNCATED dress, she noted: "The mini-skirt existed in Tunisia long before the veil."

The miniskirt Facebook event page was briefly taken down for unknown reasons earlier this week. Facebook said it could not comment on individual cases, and the page was later reinstated. The event was initially planned for Saturday but has since been delayed, and campaigners are now asking women all around the world to go out in mini skirts on 6 June and posts selfies in defiance of the "be a man" campaign. We tried to contact the "Be a man" organisers - but they didn't respond to repeated requests for comment.

To like their page... go here: https://www.facebook.com/events/892684020770824/

Old 30-05-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

10 sexy Persian women

Source: http://joonies.com/2014/07/23/10-hottest-persian-women/

Women in Iran are under an oppressive theological and oft times illogical regime. They are usually kept behind a veil but did you know Persian pussies are really sweet? See hot examples below....

1. Nazanin Boniadi.

best known for her roles in How I Met Your Mother, Scandal, and Homeland.

(Fun fact: first Middle Eastern to ever get a contract with American daytime television).

But what you may not know… she was set in following the Persian path – attending medical school at UC Irvine (where she won the Chang Pin-Chun Undergraduate Research Award for molecular research involving cancer treatment and heart transplant), but ended up dropping out and pursuing her passion of acting. When she’s not wowing audiences on screen, Nazanin works as a spokesperson for Amnesty International USA with a focus on the unjust conviction and treatment of Iranian youth, women, and prisoners of conscience.

2. Shermine Shahrivar.

Miss Europe, 2005. Iranian-German. Student.

(and she dated Kanye).

Winning Miss Germany in 2004, Shermine went on to dominate the beauty pageant scene. You don’t have to be for beauty pageants, but you can’t deny that Shermine went on to do great things. Currently, the face of American Apparel and a student at Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York.

She also radiates Persian pride — in 2005, she was host of the Oberhausen, Germany Nowruz celebration, said to be the largest in the World.

Old 30-05-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

Re: 10 sexy Persian women

3. Marjane Satrapi.

Author of Persepolis. No brainer.

Award winning graphic novelist and filmmaker. Master of tongues: fluent in Farsi, French, English, Swedish, German, and Italian. Most importantly, she speaks her mind:

4. Sarah Shahi.

Actress. Former NFL Cheerleader. Sinfully hot.

And she’s Persian loyalty: a descendant of Fath-Ali Shah Qajar of the Qajar Dynasty. Do we really need to say more?

From The Sopranos to Dawson’s Creek to The L Word, Sarah’s resume speaks for itself. Her given name was Aahoo (translation: gazelle), but she changed it to Sarah after being tormented in school.

How mad are those tormenters now?

Old 30-05-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

5. Davar Ardalan.

Public media guru. Interactive storyteller. Social media expert. Voice for Iranian Americans.

Davar has time and time again educated the country on Iranian traditions and examined the close cultural dynamics between Iranians and Americans. She also made sure everyone is aware of the significance of the haftsin. Most importantly, she constantly strives to give a voice to women of color.

6. Sara Racey Tabrizi.

Former America’s Next Top Model contestant. Known for being “too sexy for the fashion industry,” but not too sexy for us.

(what does “too sexy” even mean?)

She was dismissed from ANTM in the 7th round, but that didn’t stop her from modeling for multiple brands including: L’Oreal, Converse, Pulse, King and Maxim. She went on to sign modeling contracts with TBM Models and Talent, APM Model Management and Mensa Management.

Take that, Tyra. Living proof to always try, try again.

Old 30-05-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

7. Parisa Tabriz.

Dubbed “Google’s Security Princess.”

She spends her day hacking into Google. Yes, you read that right. Plus, her title actually is “Security Princess” at Google. She gets paid to think like a criminal so that Google can continue their impenetrable existence on the internets.

8. Kathreen Khavari.

Actress. Proves that she can actually do any role. Beauty and the brains.

She graduated on the Dean’s Honor List from the University of California, Berkeley, with a degree in infectious diseases. Post-degree, she took a leap of faith and moved to New York where she pursued acting gigs and ultimately, developed the web series “Famous Farrah.” The web series married her love for acting and her background in science in a pretty damn funny way.

But most people know Kat through this video — where she proved that diversity comes in many shapes, sizes, and accents. Basically, she’s not about portraying that terrorist role in Hollywood, and we’re down with that.

Old 30-05-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

9. Nazanin Mandi.

Triple threat: model, singer, Persian. Part Iranian, Spanish, Mexican, and Native American to be exact.

Did we mention she can sing in five different languages? Mastery of jazz and classical music? Check. She’s currently working on her debut album with the talented Miguel… who’s also her main squeeze. Her modeling resume ranges from Maxim Magazine to Esquire, GQ India, and Cosmo Girl (with many more included). Fact: brown is beautiful.

10. Kiana Hayeri.

Born in Tehran, raised in Canada – Kiana strives to bridge the gap between her Iranian heritage and Canadian upbringing. Something so many of us first generation-ers experience. She uses her camera to tell stories with a “social message,” – focusing on young women and the challenges that Iranians face both in Iran and abroad. Some of her works include “Beyond the Veil,” and “Your Veil is Your Battleground:”

Old 31-05-2015, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

I love Iranian and north indian ladies... They r perfectly beautiful n attractive... Jus like arabian women too...
Old 31-05-2015, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
PleasurableSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why no busty kims?
Old 01-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
I love Iranian and north indian ladies... They r perfectly beautiful n attractive... Jus like arabian women too...
Yeah, Arabian women if they dun have to wear the hood are pretty man. Too bad their regime don't allow them to flaunt it if they have it. Don't know why can have sexy belly dancers but cannot flaunt it...

Old 02-06-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster

Re: Misc news items - IwantbustyKim

http://www.abplive.in/World/2015/06/...ani-politician

Women in jeans responsible for earthquakes: Pakistani politician

Jamiat Ulema-e-Islami Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman

New Delhi: Jamiat Ulema-e-Islami Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, a Pakistani politicians has said that women in jeans are responsible for the earthquakes occurring around the world.

He also blamed these 'immodest women' for economic crisis and other natural disasters.

Rehman has also demanded the Pakistan armed forces to launch a military operation against women wearing jeans in Pakistan.

He believed that that terror groupTehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) is not at fault.

“The Taliban are our brothers and their angst against the state is justified. As brother Ansar Abbasi has so eloquently put in the past: TTP’s suicide bombings are just Allah’s wrath upon us. And so there is a need to earmark and eliminate the real enemy of Pakistan: every woman who wears jeans," a daily quoted him.

A woman who is not covered like a 'sack of flour' is a mobile weapon of mass destruction for her state and that Pakistan has multitude of such nuclear missiles in all its major cities. 'Immodest women' are responsible for the Baluchistan crisis, lack of energy supply and the deteriorating security situation in Pakistan.

I can't believe this fucktard actually believe that women's skinny jeans are responsible for Earthquake.... Everyone knows that g-strings are the reason not Jeans... lol...

Old 06-06-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

Pakistan acquits eight Malala shooting suspects

http://news.yahoo.com/malala-shootin...113448004.html

Eight of the 10 men reportedly convicted and jailed for attempting to murder Pakistani schoolgirl activist Malala Yousafzai were actually cleared, officials said Friday.

The Nobel-prize winning teenager was shot in the head in October 2012 by Pakistani Taliban militants who boarded her school bus in an attack that also wounded two of her friends and shocked the world.

In April, legal and security officials announced that a court had sentenced 10 men to life imprisonment over the attack, following a trial in Malala's hometown of Mingora, in Pakistan's northwestern Swat district.

The suspects had been detained by the army during a major anti-militant offensive and the existence of the trial was kept secret until after its conclusion. No media were present for any hearings.

Salim Khan Marwat, the Swat district police chief, said that contrary to the earlier announcement, the anti-terrorist court had cleared all but two of the suspects.

"Two of them were sentenced to life imprisonment while eight others were acquitted," he told AFP.

"I have no knowledge where the eight persons are now -- either in military custody or released."

Azad Khan, the deputy inspector general of police for Malakand division, of which Swat forms a part, confirmed the details and said the trial had been held under military supervision.

A senior court official with close knowledge of the case also confirmed the news, which emerged in a report in Britain's Mirror newspaper.

"Two of them were convicted and eight others were acquitted because of insufficient evidence and no proof," the official told AFP.

"The two, Israrullah and Izhar were sentenced to 25 years jail term, which is equivalent to life imprisonment."

A senior security official in Mingora insisted the court had sentenced all 10 men to life imprisonment, accusing the police of lying.

Malala, now aged 17, survived the attempt on her life and in October last year became the youngest winner of the Nobel Peace Prize in history for her courageous and determined fight for children to have the right to go to school.

The man suspected of actually firing the gun at Malala, named by officials as Ataullah Khan, is believed to be on the run in Afghanistan, along with Pakistani Taliban chief Mullah Fazlullah, who ordered the attack.

Pakistan's military announced the arrest of the 10 suspects in September 2014 as part of an operation that involved the army, police and intelligence agencies.

Army spokesman Asim Bajwa said the group had a hitlist of 22 targets in addition to Malala, all ordered by Fazlullah.

- Aspiring PM -

Soon after the attack in 2012, Malala was taken to the United Kingdom for treatment and never returned to Pakistan after recovery. She has resumed her studies in the UK and aspires to become Prime Minister of Pakistan in future.

The Swat Valley was under the de facto control of Pakistani Taliban commander Fazlullah from 2007 to 2009, where it imposed a harsh brand of Sharia law and carried out public floggings and hangings.

Malala rose to fame during that time when she wrote a diary for BBC's Urdu service using a pen name and later appeared on TV talk shows, advocating for girls' education in the valley, and for peace.

The militants were driven out by an army operation after a ceasefire broke down, but remain a threat in the region.

Pakistan has been battling a homegrown Islamist insurgency for more than a decade after it agreed to cooperate with US-led NATO forces in their war in neighbouring Afghanistan.

Public opinion however has shifted heavily against the Taliban in recent times after a series of brazen attacks on civilian targets, including a school in Peshawar where more than 150 people -- mostly children -- were killed.

Old 06-06-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 10
porkchop3210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
http://www.abplive.in/World/2015/06/...ani-politician

Women in jeans responsible for earthquakes: Pakistani politician

Jamiat Ulema-e-Islami Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman

New Delhi: Jamiat Ulema-e-Islami Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, a Pakistani politicians has said that women in jeans are responsible for the earthquakes occurring around the world.

He also blamed these 'immodest women' for economic crisis and other natural disasters.

Rehman has also demanded the Pakistan armed forces to launch a military operation against women wearing jeans in Pakistan.

He believed that that terror groupTehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) is not at fault.

“The Taliban are our brothers and their angst against the state is justified. As brother Ansar Abbasi has so eloquently put in the past: TTP’s suicide bombings are just Allah’s wrath upon us. And so there is a need to earmark and eliminate the real enemy of Pakistan: every woman who wears jeans," a daily quoted him.

A woman who is not covered like a 'sack of flour' is a mobile weapon of mass destruction for her state and that Pakistan has multitude of such nuclear missiles in all its major cities. 'Immodest women' are responsible for the Baluchistan crisis, lack of energy supply and the deteriorating security situation in Pakistan.

I can't believe this fucktard actually believe that women's skinny jeans are responsible for Earthquake.... Everyone knows that g-strings are the reason not Jeans... lol...
wtf they can blame on anything and everything
Old 06-06-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

Muslim Youth Leader Ahmed Saleem Arrested In Child Sex Predator Sting; Orlando Activist Worked For Council On American-Islamic Relations

http://www.ibtimes.com/muslim-youth-...tivist-1950388

A Muslim leader who worked with teenagers was arrested Tuesday in a sex predator sting after he reportedly tried to have sex with a 12-year-old girl. Ahmed Saleem, a former community organizer for the Council on American-Islamic Relations in Orlando, was arrested after he attempted to meet up with detectives posing as a girl.

The bust also saw 100 other people arrested after detectives in Polk and Lake counties in Florida posed as children between the ages of 12 and 14. They used a vacant house and chat forums to pose as a child, or someone looking for prostitution. Theme park workers at Universal Orlando and SeaWorld, and a Disney World cast member, were also arrested in the operation named "Operation: L and P" — for Lake and Polk counties.

“If we didn’t get you in this operation, you better be sure we will in the next one,” Polk Sheriff Grady Judd said. “We are after you. Leave our children alone.” He added: "These are very dangerous people and they are after our children."

Saleem traveled to meet the girl in a car with a license plate that read: “Invest in Children,” the Tampa Tribune reported. Saleem is founder of the Saleem Academy, an organization that seeks to empower Muslim youths. The academy’s website and Facebook page and the CAIR website deleted any mention of him on Wednesday.

"He's well known as a community outreach leader interacting with teens in and around the Orlando area," said Judd.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations, a Washington-based Islamic advocacy group, was created as an "organization that challenges stereotypes of Islam and Muslims," according to its site. It works on civil rights and anti-defamation cases across the nation.

The state organization released this statement Wednesday: "CAIR Florida is shocked and deeply concerned by the serious crimes Ahmad Saleem is alleged to have committed. We trust in the legal system to hold to full account any and all persons found guilty. CAIR Florida takes the safety and security of the community very seriously and as such we attempt to thoroughly vet any potential employment candidates through standard hiring practices. Ahmad Saleem briefly worked for CAIR Florida as a community organizer for two months earlier this year until he abandoned his position in April. Accordingly, CAIR Florida removed him as an employee from our website and began recruiting a new candidate for the position prior to learning of the allegations against him."

The Muslim population in the Orlando metropolitan area grew from 2,691 in 2000 to 27,939 in 2010, according to the Association of Statisticians of American Religious Bodies. There are roughly 20 Muslim congregations across Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Lake counties, reported the Orlando Sentinel.

Old 06-06-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

Saudi who 'kept maid as sex slave' denied parole in US for refusing to attend sex offender course

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/saudi-who-k...course-1501295

A Saudi national who was convicted of keeping his Indonesian maid as a sex slave has refused to attend a mandatory sex offender's course, arguing that his Muslim beliefs do not allow him to look at pictures of scantily-clad women.

Homaidan al-Turki, 45, was jailed for 28 years in 2006 after his maid claimed she had been forced to work 12 hour days with no break and then locked in a cellar and abused regularly by the Saudi, who was in the US on an academic scholarship with his wife and five children.

Al-Turki's sentence was reduced in 2011 to eight years-to-life but his parole applications have been repeatedly denied because of his refusal to attend a sex offenders course.

Al-Turki told prison officials in 2013 that the sex offender treatment programme "conflicts with [his] Islamic faith", according to a letter by the then executive director of the Colorado Department of Corrections, Tom Clements.

His lawyers told the court in the same year that the programme: "would require [him] to look at photos that included women in bathing suits or undergarments as part of the evaluation process", AP reported.

A Colorado Department of Corrections spokesperson told IBTimes UK: "Our treatment program does not show photos or images of scantily clad women" but that it would involve open discussion and admission of his offenses, which al-Turki has always denied.

Al-Turki's extremely complex case began in 2004 when he, his wife and the maid – who the family had brought to America from their home in Riyadh – were arrested by US immigration over visa issues. The housekeeper claimed that she had suffered four years of exploitation and abuse by the family, including being sexually abused in a cellar in the al-Turki home.

After a two-and-a-half week trial - where it also emerged that al-Turki was being investigated by the FBI over potential terrorist links - he was convicted and given 28 years for sex offences and unlawful imprisonment. This was reduced to eight years in 2011 with a Colorado judge arguing that the original sentence had been "excessive".

The case has become a cause célèbre in Saudi Arabia, with Al-Turki's conviction and subsequent failure in 2013 to persuade the courts to allow him to serve his sentence at home garnering major media coverage.

As well as the refusal to take the mandatory treatment, prosecutors argued that there was no guarantee that the Saudi authorities would not release al-Turki as soon as he landed in Riyadh.

A hashtag in Arabic featuring al-Turki's name had got over 900 thousands tweets by Thursday, and prominent media figures had made statements calling for his release.

Many Saudis consider al-Turki's conviction to be politically motivated and that his original jailing was the product of anti-Muslim bias in the wake of the September 11 attacks. They point to his original investigation on terrorism charges as evidence that the US government wanted to frame al-Turki anyway it could.

Abdullah al-Mudaifer, a TV presenter at Rotana in Riyadh, said: "The majority of people in Saudi Arabia believe he has been subject to fabricated charges. Even those who believe he is guilty suggest that 28 years [the length of his initial charge] is long for this kind of conviction."

Speaking from Riyadh, al-Turki's son, Turki, called on the Saudi government to get involved in lobbying for his father's release.

"We tried all possible ways through jurisdiction but it cannot offer any solution. I urge the Saudi government to use its political power to put more pressure on the US government to release my father," he told IBTimes UK.

Homaidan's friends and family launched a campaign for his release in 2010, releasing a video featuring prominent Saudi celebrities, including authors, clerics, TV presenter and football player requesting President Obama to free him. His son has argued that anti-Muslim sentiment in the wake of the 9/11 attacks led to his conviction.

"The hate and the misconception created after the attack influenced the jury verdict. Topics like women's rights in Saudi and Islam were regularly brought up in the court, just to associate my father with negative perceptions," he said.

He has also argued that the FBI has intervened in his case and even promised that he would be released if he returned to Saudi Arabia and spied for the US.

Al-Turki said: "We are optimistic that King Salman will do the necessary actions to secure the return of my father."

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1