The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2009, 05:12 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 17
MoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant future
Re: New Spa by the Queen of Mosha

bro pm me the location ..thanks

★★★★★ MoneyTalksss™ ★★★★★

好 的 老 师 带 你 上 天 堂 , 坏 的 带 你 上套 房.

Poor SG 19 yo Pretty Girl "Sell" Herself Online To Help Mum

Sex in Sentosa Cable Car

20 yo Poly Girl Shila Who Openly Blog About Her Sex Life

Old 10-12-2009, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
matrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: New Spa by the Queen of Mosha

Hi bro,

Can anyone PM me the address of the location, may go recce today if receive cause not working:-).

Thanks in advance
Old 10-12-2009, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone give some info about Amy & Ee Wah?
Old 10-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Not a bad place la.. Only thing is parking a bit headache only. also got ERP somemore... anyway took wenwen on the very first day, good massage skills and e juagen is super good. Went home I sleep like a pig..... yesterday EWa sms me says got new girl... Haizzz..... small bro cant tahan liao...
Old 10-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
popee16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLee2 View Post
The Queen of the Mosha massage, Ee Wah, has opened a new “spa” in Middle Road and I’m starting this thread so that when we talk about the girls in the different joints in TP and ZE's spa, we won’t get it all mixed up.

Visited the new spa today. Décor is good, it is cool and cosy. Nice colours and slightly dim. No one has written an FR yet, so here’s the 1st FR, hope the rest of you who has been there will contribute.

FR on Jia Jia
One of those with big bosoms that greeted me when I walked in. EW suggested that I try her as she was good in juagen. I said ok lah.

Ratings
Looks : 6.5 / 10, age probably late 30s
Boobs : 9 / 10 … a definite cup D plus smooth and soft, and genuine
Body : She has a big frame
Massage : 8/10 a very good massage with oil, medium pressure, rather professional
Juagen : I was initially scared, worried that it would be painful. But she somehow seemed rather good at it. It sure made me stand at attention very fast. Perhaps a 7/10
HJ : 7/10 … allowed auto roam and allowed me to play with those amazing tits …yummy
Other info : Said that she worked in Belle in Duxton Road. Speaks simple English. Friendly
Damage : Massage $35, HJ $50
RTF : Most likely no, but no offence to her as I want to try out the rest

I was introduced to the other girls that were there :

Lisa - petite, small but with eye popping tits. Young. Good looks. I like her smile and
she speaks English with an American slang. I also like her low cut dress.

Sasa - A foxy looking girl with light brown curly hair. Slim and slightly tall. Very fair. EW said that she
has good massage skills. Dresses very attractively. Rather young looks.

Kiss - A fair MILF with beautiful eyes and long hair. She gave me a massage on my back
for about 5 mins and she's very good at it. Her dressing was rather simple but she was
very friendly, good GFE and very lively. Definitely my next target when I’m there
( if she’s not there, then I’ll chose Lisa ……I still cannot forget her ½ ball staring at me)

Also there are Ee Wah and Amy, from the Tanjong Pager joint. I don’t think I need to talk about them as they have been featured extensively in the past.

I was told that there are 2 more ladies there but I did not get to see them.

For those who have visited the place, please share your FR on the other ladies …. Whether it is good or bad.

CLee2
Can share with me the exact location?tks
Old 10-12-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 22
agoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to all

Thanks CLee2 for contact. Posting FR as promised:

Went there this afternoon. Clean place. Showers not so far away which is plus. Saw about 4-5 gals hanging around, but one really caught my eye, Helen -- dragon lady look but quite chio and slim.

Helen
Looks : 7/10 (young MILF-ish?)
Boobs : 8/10 (large B? soft and nice nips)
Body : 9/10 (slim type, great ass, tattoos)
Massage : 7/10 (decent pressure, but frankly I was feeling very horny, so didn't get into it)
Mosha : 8/10 (not as "technically" skilled as Lily or ZE, but gives good effort)
Damage : 35+50
RTM : Sure but will try out others first
Old 11-12-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
lauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by agoodfellahk View Post
Thanks CLee2 for contact. Posting FR as promised:

Went there this afternoon. Clean place. Showers not so far away which is plus. Saw about 4-5 gals hanging around, but one really caught my eye, Helen -- dragon lady look but quite chio and slim.

Helen
Looks : 7/10 (young MILF-ish?)
Boobs : 8/10 (large B? soft and nice nips)
Body : 9/10 (slim type, great ass, tattoos)
Massage : 7/10 (decent pressure, but frankly I was feeling very horny, so didn't get into it)
Mosha : 8/10 (not as "technically" skilled as Lily or ZE, but gives good effort)
Damage : 35+50
RTM : Sure but will try out others first
bro any attached bathrooms or it is common shower area? walked past another place near sunshine plaza the other day, it was with attached bathrooms but i dont Ee Wah so dont know if the lady i saw is her.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder if this is d same shop started by anthr bro in d 'urban retreat' thread ... which d spa is opp Pomo ... which is very near to middle rd.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:28 AM
Samster

lauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I started urban retreat thread but have not gone there myself. so wondering if another bro has started same thread so want to verify. FRs also very important to choose right ones. but anyway, i will be dropping by the one opp pomo this weekend to try out myself. will post FR after that.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros,

Wanted to challenge myself so I went there without exact location given... up and down middle road I searched high n low and after a good hour or so I finally found it... hmm I found the location to be quite open so I made a quick 100metre dash for the entrance...

Went in and was greeted by a milf receptionist and I asked whether got any young girl. (im such a paedophile). She hesitated and asked me to wait and wala! she called out an equally milfy lady... BUT omg her boobs caught my attention. And immediately I had this idea of BF. Breastfuck. I never had one before you see...

haha I said alrite lar and proceeded to the room. Soothing instrumental music played softly in the cozy room as my milf came in with a cuppa chinese tea.
The usual ice breaker chit chat and realized my milf with big boobs went by the name of Sasa. Sasa is tall abt 1.7 and relatively slim and her skin is fair and smooth...as I found out later..

The mosha was relaxing and of course sensual at the same time with the occasional deft touches against my increasingly restless little brother. Mosha was a good 20 mins and by then I almost wanted to rape her already.. Time to bathe off the mosha(this is done by yourself btw)...Ok, I wanna admit to bros that I was so turned on by those touches of hers that I PCC in the shower with imaginations of me banging her doggie style@! Yes, my sperms were already ready to see the outside world and all it took was less than a minute and I came! When I exited the shower, Sasa was there to greet me with a smile. Perhaps she knew I pcc? heck.

Back to the room for more action! She pleased my tiresome legs with rather good massage skills for quite awhile before GQ! 50hj, 80bm...non-negotiable she said politely...I relented and chose the 80bm... I thought I saw the word "Eat Grass" flash past my mind that instant.

As she slowly undressed ...i watched in awe.. her breasts sprang out and I caressed them... oh they are real and probably a D-cup...I rubbed her light brown nips until they became erect.. then planted my hungry lips against those hardened nips.. all this while she was stroking my cock lightly....oh man.. she displayed some girly mannerism with giggles somewhere within the heavy petting... OK..Couldnt take it anymore(as usual) and pleaded for a Breastfuck! She said ok and I beckoned her to lie down. Sasa spread some oil on her boobies and I squeezed them close to form a ''Pussy"... slowly I slid my eager cock into this wonderful "pussy"! The hardness of my cock against the softness of her breasts....I was thrusting In and OUT until my legs almost caught a cramp and I started to wonder if I could come within the time limit! A few mins left before my one hour is up! ..

What happened next perhaps was the turning point. Sasa took over and did the squeezing thus freeing up my hands to stroke her all over until oh oh feeling came and EXplosion! Gorgeous. My sperms landed at her neck. Lucky I pcc in shower if not my sperms would have reached her face...
Old 11-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Hi Bros,

Wanted to challenge myself so I went there without exact location given... up and down middle road I searched high n low and after a good hour or so I finally found it... hmm I found the location to be quite open so I made a quick 100metre dash for the entrance...

Went in and was greeted by a milf receptionist and I asked whether got any young girl. (im such a paedophile). She hesitated and asked me to wait and wala! she called out an equally milfy lady... BUT omg her boobs caught my attention. And immediately I had this idea of BF. Breastfuck. I never had one before you see...

haha I said alrite lar and proceeded to the room. Soothing instrumental music played softly in the cozy room as my milf came in with a cuppa chinese tea.
The usual ice breaker chit chat and realized my milf with big boobs went by the name of Sasa. Sasa is tall abt 1.7 and relatively slim and her skin is fair and smooth...as I found out later..

The mosha was relaxing and of course sensual at the same time with the occasional deft touches against my increasingly restless little brother. Mosha was a good 20 mins and by then I almost wanted to rape her already.. Time to bathe off the mosha(this is done by yourself btw)...Ok, I wanna admit to bros that I was so turned on by those touches of hers that I PCC in the shower with imaginations of me banging her doggie style@! Yes, my sperms were already ready to see the outside world and all it took was less than a minute and I came! When I exited the shower, Sasa was there to greet me with a smile. Perhaps she knew I pcc? heck.

Back to the room for more action! She pleased my tiresome legs with rather good massage skills for quite awhile before GQ! 50hj, 80bm...non-negotiable she said politely...I relented and chose the 80bm... I thought I saw the word "Eat Grass" flash past my mind that instant.

As she slowly undressed ...i watched in awe.. her breasts sprang out and I caressed them... oh they are real and probably a D-cup...I rubbed her light brown nips until they became erect.. then planted my hungry lips against those hardened nips.. all this while she was stroking my cock lightly....oh man.. she displayed some girly mannerism with giggles somewhere within the heavy petting... OK..Couldnt take it anymore(as usual) and pleaded for a Breastfuck! She said ok and I beckoned her to lie down. Sasa spread some oil on her boobies and I squeezed them close to form a ''Pussy"... slowly I slid my eager cock into this wonderful "pussy"! The hardness of my cock against the softness of her breasts....I was thrusting In and OUT until my legs almost caught a cramp and I started to wonder if I could come within the time limit! A few mins left before my one hour is up! ..

What happened next perhaps was the turning point. Sasa took over and did the squeezing thus freeing up my hands to stroke her all over until oh oh feeling came and EXplosion! Gorgeous. My sperms landed at her neck. Lucky I pcc in shower if not my sperms would have reached her face...
wah, now i confirm! The place I saw wasvery discrete. good for bros who do not want to be seen. especially in the day time. anyway, i did not have the time to go in but my fren went over this afternoon. waiting for his FR. he told me there are two entrances into this place. one from the back and one from the front. will keep all bros updated.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Hi Bros

Just went to EW's new joint with my buddy today...

Environment: Very good, like the nice black solid bed... But dont like the fact that there are 2 rooms(I was in one) that are very close to the lift & entrance... so if you shower, people outside can see you creeping out...

I saw a few gals there, my friend took the better looking one(am taking one for the team today) and I got stuck with Jia Jia...

Jia Jia

Looks: 5.5 (would have been 5 if not for her make up and dressing, basically factory auntie with makeup and dresses well, told me she worked in tanjong pagar before, is she the Jia Jia in from Belle at duxton? description really fits, I caught a glimpse of the one in belle and think there's some resemblance, but I cant be sure...)

Approx age: late 30s.

Body: 5.8 (Big...)
Boobs: 8 *this is her saving grace... large D cuppers with very light nips

Attitude: 4 (more on this later)

Damage: $35+$50

Ok the thing about adventuring with your buddy is that if you go to a joint and there are only 1 ok one & 1 not so good one, someone's got to take one for the team, and today's my turn... Went in the room, started to mosha... skills not bad, at least could give me an erection...

This is where the attitude sets in... After mosha, she just passed me the translucent rice paper thing that was covering the bed and told me to wrap it around and take my shower... WTF!! Couldnt even give me a farking towel??? (I thought this was a new joint policy, so I checked with my buddy after the session and he got a nice towel and I got paper) minus points but still Nevermind....

After the shower, went back to the room, she immediately GQ me... No massage at all... tried to hard sell me her JG skills and wanted to charge me $80. I told her no. She then tried to hard sell me her BM, to be honest by then already sian liow so I said No, just do HJ. Wanted to pull down her top, she farking complain say cannot. I bo-chap, pull down anyway, I mean what nonsense, think this is my 1st day cheonging?? The only good thing about this gal is her 38D boobs... real nice... so I wanted to suck... no prizes for guessing she say CANNOT!! She say that she's not married yet cannot suck tits... WTF... want to dig say CANNOT... Hehe she's dealing with an old experienced dog here lah... I pretended to want to french her, so she siam then quicky moved my head and latched my lips onto her tits, never let go! hahaha... she quickly jerk me off very very fast motion and I came in no time...

Still got 30 mins left...

After that she went out dunno do what, finally came back, pretend pretend give me a bit of head massage for 5 mins and told me to dress up. Both me and my buddy went up at the same time, and I had to wait for him for about 20mins at the waiting area... So bros... You tell me if I had a good session... ok to clarify, I didnt piss her off, the conversation was ok, I wasn't mean or rude to her in anyway for her to give me such treatment is not acceptable.

Anyway saw another 2 gals + EW when I was waiting for my buddy...

Lisa:
Looks 6.3
Approx age: late 20s early 30s
Bod: 6 (with clothes on of course)
Boobs: think C cup

Helen
looks: 7
Bod: 7(slim)
Boobs: Think B... Looks good from the outside but suspect the push up bra's working quite hard haha...

EW also came to chat with me and my buddy later... Honestly bros, she's just so nice and welcoming to her clients and her hospitality is really good... I just want to wish her well and hope she prospers and I will want to support her a little as well, but I really hope that she trains her gals well, I mean if I kenna this type again in the next 1 or 2 visits, I dont think I will visit again...

So EW if you are reading this, thank you for the hospitality, really appreciate it, but I need to be honest in my FRs, sorry Jia Jia simply doesn't deserve praises for the attitude towards me...

As with all my FRs the above is my real encounter and my honest opinion. No offense to any bro and EW.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 12-12-2009, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
Tjokro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, kindly PM me the location pls. Would write a forum on this once I've tried. Thanks in advance.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 15
SingaporeSlut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSingaporeSlut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSingaporeSlut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, pls PM me the location of this super place
S
Old 12-12-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 0
Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepes View Post
Hi Bros
Just went to EW's new joint with my buddy today...
Jia Jia
Looks: 5.5
Approx age: late 30s.
Body: 5.8 (Big...)
Boobs: 8 *this is her saving grace... large D cuppers with very light nips
Attitude: 4 (more on this later)
Damage: $35+$50
Cheers and happy hunting.
Hello Commando TEPES. Am stalking you..ha..ha..ha..
Glad you had "FUN".....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1