The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
handicap dad

sick mum

school brother

autistic sister

blind dog

mad cow

collapsing home

etc

Then time for us to donate to Tiongkok CPF

Con People Fund

Sympathy beCum lustful love
Hahaha….blind dog is the 1st time i hear 😂
Old 11-05-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
Hahaha….blind dog is the 1st time i hear 😂
She still got videos to support her claims

That’s why I love her deep deep
Old 12-05-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is getting very comprehensive which means many bros have fallen for it before.... hope the rest can pick up and not fall for the same trick..... this is easier said than done.... we normally believe every word the WL said when you are into her.... i just hope you dont fall too deep in.... because once they go back, she will be a different person....
Old 12-05-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
This is getting very comprehensive which means many bros have fallen for it before.... hope the rest can pick up and not fall for the same trick..... this is easier said than done.... we normally believe every word the WL said when you are into her.... i just hope you dont fall too deep in.... because once they go back, she will be a different person....
Agree on this. She will leave everything behind as if nothing happened. She got the money to start a new life why would she need any of us by that time. Probably shes richer than most of her customers.

9/10 WLs do that with no fail ever since GL existed. The most effective technique for that is to find another gem from the new arrivals and cut the bs attachment from your regulars. Otherwise, just a heads up, youll gonna bang your head to a wall in the end. Lesson learnt the hard way after all.
Old 13-05-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
gizz is Cool - loads of Potential

I love you. Then bang every other guy. You see if she get a handsome customer she remembers you anot. She just f with no guilt . It's my job ka.
Old 13-05-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizz View Post
I love you. Then bang every other guy. You see if she get a handsome customer she remembers you anot. She just f with no guilt . It's my job ka.
Yup. I dont know why this thread even exists. Just want your money thats it. No love here come on.
Old 13-05-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Just read these tips or feel free to add more. Last thing these WLs want is a white knight cause thay already have one back home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Its part of the WL/FL job. Make them lure you into their trap, drain your milk and leave you alone in that same pit.

True story, its sad there are bros coming back to the same WL EVERY FVCKING DAY with atleast 3 sessions as TS mentioned earlier. Like wth? I mean its okay but at the end of the WL contract dont cry or complain here in this forum because youve given everything youve had and got nothing in the end.

Ima drop here some anti KC cheat sheet so these newbies dont fall for it:

1. Everything she says is fvcking not true.
-She tells you she misses you
-She likes you
-Tells the customers handsome
-"You have beautiful eyes, beautiful nose, nice eyelashes"
-"You smell handsome"
-"You are different from other customers"
-She feels happy when she sees you
-She asks she likes to hang out with you outside but never happens

Heard all these lines right? Then nothing's new!

2. Physical intimacy.
-Looks you in the eyes that felt like she likes you
-Helps you take off clothes (SOP)
-Wipes your sweat before or after deed
-Smiles so close into you and gives you kisses
-Dfk like theres no tomorrow
-Hugs you after FJ like shes into you but she only wants to take a nap/rest
-Gives you frown/sad face whenever your session is about to end because she wants you to extend

3. Fake jealousy.
-Doesnt want you to take another girl from the same or other houses and youll feel like she really likes you
-Gives you love bites and tells you youre hers

4. Fake fvcking sad story
-Poor parents
-Poor life
-Sad life
-Parents sick
-Bro/sis sick
-Need money for better future or medicine

Then tell the WL to sell her IPhone 15, ipads, branded bags came from gifts or her Chanel jewelries to have money lah!

5. Read points 1 to 4 before coming to GL!

Im not judging nor putting the WLs on a bad light but GL isn't supposed to be complicated:
1. Fvck
2. Forget

There are WLs who are true to what they say but how can you differentiate it from the KC bs they dish out to everyone? Unless the WL proved you wrong, keep this notes into your heart and never ever fall for the trap again.
Old 14-05-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
PaiLong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaiLong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yup. I dont know why this thread even exists. Just want your money thats it. No love here come on.
maybe many are naive
Old 14-05-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

All bros, GL is not a place to find LOVE. Find beautiful WL to F only
Old 14-05-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
All bros, GL is not a place to find LOVE. Find beautiful WL to F only
Been telling people that. Some more other bros spoil the market by pampering these girls then later bad service liao.
Old 14-05-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Guru liao. But seriously where to find chio busty in sg. Its like needle in hay.
Ok lah. I have been doing it since 16yo. I get more and more experienced and more and more thick skin.

Whenever I go drinking, see any chio bu, usually Thai or Viet, there will be some SG gals but not many.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 14-05-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid6425 View Post
Still in love. I find her 2-3 times a week… at least 3-4 sessions per visit… recently she say her brother in thai kok need money to study, wan me help … I’m just an office worker earning 5k/ mth… really can’t help much as I spend most my $ to pay OKT to see her already. She say OKT doesn’t allow her to meet customers outside
The last part is bullshit. If the gal really likes you, she will do whatever to come out to meet you.

Any gal that tell you this and ask for money, enjoy whatever you can and then drop and go.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 14-05-2024, 11:05 PM
Samster

If the WL really likes you :

1. Will not ask you to buy expensive things for her.
2. Willing to meet you outside.
3. When you say "I miss you" but she didn't straight away say back. Because she still not sure whether she should accept you yet and don't want to lead you on unneccessarily.
4. Will not mind even if you bring her to coffee shop or hawker to eat when meeting you outside.

This is the 4 basic checklist one can try.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 15-05-2024, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
If the WL really likes you :

1. Will not ask you to buy expensive things for her.
2. Willing to meet you outside.
3. When you say "I miss you" but she didn't straight away say back. Because she still not sure whether she should accept you yet and don't want to lead you on unneccessarily.
4. Will not mind even if you bring her to coffee shop or hawker to eat when meeting you outside.

This is the 4 basic checklist one can try.
Agreed on this. You can feel it actually if shes into you but still beware..some girls are expert and can play multiple cards with multiple games for every customer.
Old 15-05-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 9
CowFart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCowFart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Agreed on this. You can feel it actually if shes into you but still beware..some girls are expert and can play multiple cards with multiple games for every customer.
They have many ways that are right for each character of their customers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1