The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 20-07-2010, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
Bro.. wow lau.. you write until so steam ?
is she new ? H2R16 ? is 1st section of H2 ?

How come I never noticed anyone that caught my eyes in 1st section ?
by the way, any frenching ?
Hi Bro alvin36, Bro fornicator here.

No, Michelle is not new. I first tried her last year in September of 2009 I think, then another 1 RTF session. After that I never RTF her again because back then her services was SOP and so many ex-GL WLs came to PT.

Not until I read Bro slashGNR's FR recently did I RTF again last Saturday and Sunday only. Haha!

When you go inside H02, she is the last room on your left hand side of the 1st section.

Sorry to say Bro but as I have mentioned in my FR earlier, no frenching and 69. Sigh! But not to fret Bro because as what we have mentioned, Michelle's BBBJ is very good.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 20-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

Tried out Diamond of H24 last friday. after walk in the room she keep coughing. can see she is kinda sick. abit regret taking her lor. if sick better to rest at home mah. but she told me nd $$$ to survive. ok just have some small chat with her. she is really thinner than e last time i saw her. can even see the shape of her bone. quite scary. tdy svc is so-so only. maybe cos she is sick and wanted to get it done fast. i do pity her kinda. she is a nice lady to chat with. but dun think i will rtf her again. there r too many WL to choose from.
Old 20-07-2010, 08:57 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Hi Bro alvin36, Bro fornicator here.

No, Michelle is not new. I first tried her last year in September of 2009 I think, then another 1 RTF session. After that I never RTF her again because back then her services was SOP and so many ex-GL WLs came to PT.

Not until I read Bro slashGNR's FR recently did I RTF again last Saturday and Sunday only. Haha!

When you go inside H02, she is the last room on your left hand side of the 1st section.

Sorry to say Bro but as I have mentioned in my FR earlier, no frenching and 69. Sigh! But not to fret Bro because as what we have mentioned, Michelle's BBBJ is very good.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Yup, looking back at my records my 1st session with Michelle was 29 Aug. 2009 then RTF her on 02 Sep. 2009, then I stopped to give way to Kiko, Irene, MJ, Li Wen etc., etc.

And now almost a year later, 17 and 18 July I RTF and to my stupefaction, she still remembers me!

Last Saturday she ask me how come I never see Maggie? I was like, "huh?!". But last Sunday she was more "severe", she was asking me why and she wanted a valid reason! Haha! Well I did give her a valid reason and I got rewarded for it! Haha!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 20-07-2010, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
Tried out Diamond of H24 last friday. after walk in the room she keep coughing. can see she is kinda sick. abit regret taking her lor. if sick better to rest at home mah. but she told me nd $$$ to survive. ok just have some small chat with her. she is really thinner than e last time i saw her. can even see the shape of her bone. quite scary. tdy svc is so-so only. maybe cos she is sick and wanted to get it done fast. i do pity her kinda. she is a nice lady to chat with. but dun think i will rtf her again. there r too many WL to choose from.
Bro, we go back a while and never was a time that she never cough or have cold or look sick.

This was a drawback for me lately. When I 1st tried her last year in Oct., and went on to RTF I was like, "wow!". On that day itself, 16 Oct., I had her for lunch and later for tea break! That was how good she was to me! Hehe!

But as time goes, especially after CNY, she changed, looks and service wise, and is always sick and becoming thinner. I used to compare her with Judy H10R11, but since I last saw Judy, she got a bit of meat now which is really making her look proportioned.

Also, technically, it was from her, Diamond, that I 1st heard of this internet thing but I just didn't pay attention. Then one time in Nov., Diamond stood me up. We had an appointment and I was already on my way to PT when I was stopped half track by her call to say she was going back already. Fuck! I was furious! I asked her to wait but she already gone. So, I went on to see Xiao Tian H24R28, and man was I glad I did, and the rest is history! So if you will please notice that my "Join Date" was Nov 2009.

Hmmm...I have removed Diamond from my RTF list...for now. My last RTF was last May. We see how, for now, my flavour of the month is Michelle H02R16.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 20-07-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
innocentpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

My 3rd experience in PT.
Went there with a target of getting "Super" - hopes but know that the chances of her door being locked is high.. Indeed!! it is locket.
Dissappointed, I just walked around - ended up in H24, at the corner, saw a very thin lady (Diamond).. looks ok, asked for price and said $50.
I passed, thinking that I have yet to check out all the available stocks... checked on the list and really wanted to have an CIM experience, realized that Diamond is on that list.. so I went back to her..
Actually, I was surprised that she wasn't taken since it was pretty crowded and she has been rated pretty high in our PT list.
Cutting the story short....
Went in, SOP and after she take off her cloth, INDEED!! she is soooo small. Coughing all the time and like what the previous bro said, she just seems to be sooo ill. A small chat, and she lighted up another "smoke"
I request it to be put away since it is such a small room and with the smoke, everything will be "smoke"
Washed, get on the bed and she started her SOP, catbath my body and AR, I have to admit it, her skills is really good, went down and give me a BBBJ. Again, no question about her suction. Fantastico!! playing with my nipples while giving me a BBBJ for at least 5 mins. I finally CIM and it was a great experience.
Clean up and go....
It would be better if she is more senual, maybe a little "meat" and more defined asserts. When she take off her cloth, she really look flat, both front and back.
I wish her the best and hope that she can get better with her health. A great lady with great skills and do make you feel like you know her for a long time..
Old 20-07-2010, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

agree with u bro forn, she seems to grow thinner and thinner each time i pass by her since last year. dare not ask her whether she hv any illness that cos her lost so much weight. she definitely not in my rtf list liaoz.
Old 20-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro slashGNR was on spot yah?! Hehe!.
Totally on the spot man!

Quote:

No she's not new bro. Michelle told me she's already been in PT for a year.

So why haven't you seen her before? I'm not surprised, because truth is, neither have I!!! One year of cheonging PT and I have never seen her. Not until yesterday's visit!!! I reckon when we pass her door, it's always closed - busy with customer or not working.

Anyway, it's last left room of 1st section in House 2. Go for it bro. A very lovely experience indeed with a nice girl with great skin and body.

Oh, don't know about frenching bro. My mouth was to busy savouring her smooth skin and almost red nipples. Hahaha. I'll try the next time....

Cheers
Old 20-07-2010, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
No she's not new bro. Michelle told me she's already been in PT for a year.

So why haven't you seen her before? I'm not surprised, because truth is, neither have I!!! One year of cheonging PT and I have never seen her. Not until yesterday's visit!!! I reckon when we pass her door, it's always closed - busy with customer or not working.

Anyway, it's last left room of 1st section in House 2. Go for it bro. A very lovely experience indeed with a nice girl with great skin and body.

Oh, don't know about frenching bro. My mouth was to busy savouring her smooth skin and almost red nipples. Hahaha. I'll try the next time....

Cheers
Haha! As I've said also, she is not new, she already almost 1 year in PT, you are correct Bro U-Da-Man.

You see bros, when they all come (ex-GL WLs) I try and try, this way I know who is who! Last year was a very busy year for me haha! Lucky some more I get to know about SBF. See? I stop RTF to Michelle then I saw Bro slashGNR's FR, I RTF again lah. In a way this SBF really is a big help and boost to Bros like us! I am now contemplating on RTF to Joyce H07R06, Yen-Yen H11R06 and Jolene H11R11, only 1 sessions with them and never RTF.

Sorry Bro, you mention you only one year cheong PT ah? But yet you know so much. Salute you Bro U-Da-Man. Same goes to you Bro alvin36, you are most senior among us 3, hehe.

Michelle frenching? Sorry Bros, I try but she don't allow. I RTF last Saturday I try also to paint her, she stop me from doing so. I only got a 2-second taste of her sweet pussy then she lifted my head and wipe my lips dry with tissue. Well, she does allow licking and a bit sucking of her pointed and pink nipples.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

P.S.

There is another Michelle H16R03 CAT40. She is PT trained, BJ, no frenching but allow 69 from what I know on my last RTF. For some reason she don't want my business anymore so I stop going to her, but I will still try soon. See if she accept me again hehe. FYI only.

Cheers.
Old 20-07-2010, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light

Like Bro fornicator, I RTF Michelle H2R16 on sunday...as usual, she performed her usual "routine BBBJs" on me..making me harder than ever.....during missionary, using both hands to "fine tune" her nipples..quite a turn on watching both nipples "hard" and bonk at the same time...

Adios...
Old 20-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
January deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It time to 6c6c there that all the bros recommend the WL there.
Old 20-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros fornicator senior,

Thumbs up for accepting austin69's humble apologies n understanding. Also very commendable for bros austin69 to accept his wrong doing. Is a very good beginning.
Hope to read more FR fm both of you in the near future.
Old 20-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Bros fornicator senior,

Thumbs up for accepting austin69's humble apologies n understanding. Also very commendable for bros austin69 to accept his wrong doing. Is a very good beginning.
Greetings Bro hurricane2004, thank you.

I am also humbled by the seniors here for letting me off the hook lightly and not being severe with me. My only intention is to help and share and if I have offended somebody and have done some wrongdoing, I am ready to make ammends and go forward.

For now I am up to my neck with office work and have not been able to visit PT, hence, no FRs.

But I have been reading the posts and I salute Bros U-Da-Man, alvin36, slashGNR, jacky43 and fornicator for all their contributions. Believe you me I have learned a lot and I can't wait to get back to PT once I am done with my work commitments.

I thank you.
Old 21-07-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Bros fornicator senior,

No problem Bro, I was a newbie once. I went through a lot also. But with the guidance of the kind seniors here, I have learned to go the right path.

To be helpful, contribute to provide honest and sincere FRs, and most of all respect for each other.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 21-07-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - Da S H10R04

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashGNR View Post
Like Bro fornicator, I RTF Michelle H2R16 on sunday...as usual, she performed her usual "routine BBBJs" on me..making me harder than ever.....during missionary, using both hands to "fine tune" her nipples..quite a turn on watching both nipples "hard" and bonk at the same time...

Adios...
Wow! Nice one Bro! Can't wait to RTF Michelle! Having settled my accounts with Da S H10R04 earlier this evening, I am now ready to move on to Michelle. But first, my FR for Da S.

Part 1 of 2 .....

As I have promised her from my last RTF session, I will see her on her last working day before she go for her 1 month leave. I booked her for 2 sessions. I was in PT early on just so to make sure that I can get her. You know how it is when a WL is on her last day especially if she is ang pai like Da S, Bros would come rushing in to get that 1 last session to get their fill.

On my way to H10 I took a quick peek at H02, saw a Bro waiting outside Michelle's door. Good luck to him.

Once reaching Da S' room, several Bros are already there. No matter as I have more than enough time to wait. But as it turns out, not one of them has the patience to do so. In no time at all, I was alone!

The wait took me half an hour. The auntie was even kind enough to remind me that it was Da S' last day then she going for 1 month leave. I also noticed a Bro coming back from time to time to check on Da S and he even chatted with me. He dare ask how long I was already waiting, he mentioned he was there since 4:00pm and was just going around from house to house. He saw Da S available earlier but he passed and when he came back she was already taken. Asked me if Da S was good as he have never tried. So I said yes, and out of kindness, I offered him to go first once Da S is available as I was going to book her. But he declined, so settled, it was I who was next.

The door opened and Da S told me she will have dinner first. I continued chatting with the Bro and when Da S was ready she received me into her room.

End of part 1.

Cheers.
Old 21-07-2010, 01:08 AM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - Da S H10R04

Quote:
The door opened and Da S told me she will have dinner first. I continued chatting with the Bro and when Da S was ready she received me into her room.

End of part 1.

Cheers.
Part 2 of 2 .....

Once inside we did not start immediately. I gave her the fee of $100 for 2 sessions. I wanted her to rest a while as she has just finished her meal. So she lighted up a smoke and we chat.

When she was ready, we stripped and she washed me. She proceeded to catbath, very good suction of the nipples, she was great! Then go to AR, alternatively licking my balls. After AR she concentrated on sucking my balls, shiok! Then came BBBJ, wow! Her suction power was awesome. She is a quiet worker, no slurping sounds but her BBBJ was effective. My dick was rock solid hard! Again, all this while I was caressing her soft breasts and tickling her nipples until they were really hard. I can hear her soft moans while she was sucking my dick.

FJ time and she let down her beautiful long hair. We started with cowgirl. Damn how pretty she was while giving me that slutty CFM face! i didn't last long and I positioned her to missionary. I was kissing her softly, teasing her lips as I pumped her gently at first. Then I went faster and faster, piak-piak-piak and bam! Heaven!!!

There was still time left and we continued to chat. She really made me feel at home, was very friendly and accomodating, to say nothing of the fact that I was her 1st customer on her 1st working day in PT. Very good attitude! Never a dull moment! She say she might start work either 31 Aug. or 01 Sept. This is yet to be confirmed. No worries, I will make sure I get the exact date as to when she will start work.

End of part 2.

So, next up, Michelle.

Unti then.....

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1