The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-01-2024, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Great contribution Lonelyfish.

Seems like Butterfly is the only place that offers specials publicly.
Old 06-01-2024, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 14
Roll8426 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoll8426 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoll8426 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FR for BKK Dec 2023 trip - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
FR for Dec 2023 trip - Part 2
I share my FR from my Dec 2023 trip. This series is for my visits at Butterfly, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips. For this trip, I have to give the MVP to Zacha of Butterfly, she gave me the best kind of experience in this area from gfe to sex. The only other girl currently who can give me this kind of experience is my current kept ML.
Mah Man!

Appreciate the comprehensive FRs. Reviews like these really helped me when I travel too.

Intending to return to BKK anytime soon?
Old 06-01-2024, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 17
e_Punisher is one of the Best!e_Punisher is one of the Best!e_Punisher is one of the Best!

Where’s the best place to get action after 12am? Staying near central world, only here for a few days. Thanks bros.
Old 06-01-2024, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post

Not true. I've said it before. This shop tells you on its website exactly what each girl does, like DFK, bbbj,bls, cream pie, anal.
Old 06-01-2024, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Not true. I've said it before. This shop tells you on its website exactly what each girl does, like DFK, bbbj,bls, cream pie, anal.
What I meant is that is there any other massage shop that states the services as clear as Butterfly?
Old 06-01-2024, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 18
Mariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
What I meant is that is there any other massage shop that states the services as clear as Butterfly?
Any erotic massage or Nura Massage near Bangkok Silom Bang Rak area ?
Old 06-01-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

There are other shops that offer it too. Paradise26 is one of them. I tried them too, but the girl is not very good. Need to find.
Old 06-01-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll8426 View Post
Mah Man!

Appreciate the comprehensive FRs. Reviews like these really helped me when I travel too.

Intending to return to BKK anytime soon?
I'm going to BKK again for business trip next week. Not sure if I got time to visit much of them. I might try Korya at Butterfly if she's there. May visit Wonder Massage again, they have quite a large selection of girls.
Old 06-01-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I'm going to BKK again for business trip next week. Not sure if I got time to visit much of them. I might try Korya at Butterfly if she's there. May visit Wonder Massage again, they have quite a large selection of girls.
You have any Wonder line or Whatapp?
Old 06-01-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariboro View Post
You have any Wonder line or Whatapp?
You can get their Line or Telegram code from their website. Then they will update the number of girls there. They have 30 girls yesterday.
Old 06-01-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Paradise

Quote:
It’s rare, butterly is actually the only one I’ve encountered that goes unto such detail to even state if DFK or not.

I was then wondering though that it could backfire on them, what if a girl stated DFK as a standard service and she gets a customer with bad breath or very por higiene.. then she will probably deny DFK and the customer could complain.

Anyways, I still like the fact they provide such details, all shops should do that
Old 06-01-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
You can get their Line or Telegram code from their website. Then they will update the number of girls there. They have 30 girls yesterday.
Thanks just check for Nuru like 40min in Wonder is price include the lady already?
Old 06-01-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crackhead202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Korya is meh, no CIP
Old 06-01-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The new pub Tavern on Thonglor was quite lively last night. Older friendly crowd and easier to chill than the loud, packed Terra. SEENSAPCE also nice to hang out on weekends. Many SYT and live jazz music. Can pregame there before main action.

Newly opened Platform looked dope but empty. Hope it will improve. Saw a few sexy promo girls there.

Anyone know any nice kapoo near Ratchathewi area? TIA
Old 06-01-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
The new pub Tavern on Thonglor was quite lively last night. Older friendly crowd and easier to chill than the loud, packed Terra. SEENSAPCE also nice to hang out on weekends. Many SYT and live jazz music. Can pregame there before main action.

Newly opened Platform looked dope but empty. Hope it will improve. Saw a few sexy promo girls there.

Anyone know any nice kapoo near Ratchathewi area? TIA

Am in BKK this week woth some time to burn Wednesday night onwards. .ay have to check some of these out whilst flying solo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1