The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2023, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Tio scam at Malio
Make a fuss and a lot of guys enter and kinda surround me but didn’t do anything . Ask the manager for help and in the end he manage to find the girl . The girl say only collect 1mil from me and pretend to cry
Never mind I do charity just pay the extra 800k

I don't speak Bahasa and you just scare me shitless.
Old 17-08-2023, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

5d4n trip.
This is my recent jkt trip since 8yrs ago.

Zaigon: girl'S look much more better than sugar, deep and classic. Comparable to molio standard. Sgd70 all in.

Sugar: batam standard. Anyway girl service was good.

Classic: only 2 out of 10 girls can be qualified as pretty. I like their sexy dancing.

Malio: local girl haaving 3 catogories 1000,1200 and 1500. I choose 1000k. My girl came to hotel accompany me overnight. I only pay sgd100 to her. Gfe strong.

Malio dancer: sgd6 lady drink, just touch and left. Which is good deal, jn hcm cost at least 15sgd.

Deep spa: girl's look is batam standard. But very nice service, clean n modern room

Aquarius block m: same sugar standard.
Old 17-08-2023, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Travel

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonz0 View Post
Not massage or Karaoke.
Classic did have a spa, but I'm not sure if it's reopened yet.
Classic Terminal 2 has bar, food, band/DJ, dancers, pool/billiards and girls.
If you mean that you just want full service from a girl, pick one and go to a room.
Travel is similar, but I'm not sure if it has bands or dancers.
The lounge is divided into 2 halls - front and back. Unless you go early, there are no girls in the front hall. I can imagine that some clueless guys only go into the main hall and mistakenly think that that's all there is. A good live band alternates with a sexy DJ. Sometimes guests sing from their table. IIRC there were dancers, but they don't strip down, unless later at night. There are large booths along the front wall and small booths along another wall. The floor is occupied by cocktail tables. This is where all the hot ayams can be found. Some mamasans wait near the entrance.

The restrooms are at the end of the front hall. Some girls hang out here cause they can smoke.

Up the stairs is the back hall with girls sitting on sofas. Some girls sit at tables cause they can smoke. More MMs wait for their prey. Here are the billiard tables.
Old 17-08-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonz0 View Post
Not massage or Karaoke.
Classic did have a spa, but I'm not sure if it's reopened yet.
Classic Terminal 2 has bar, food, band/DJ, dancers, pool/billiards and girls.
If you mean that you just want full service from a girl, pick one and go to a room.
Travel is similar, but I'm not sure if it has bands or dancers.

Or are you looking for a Hotel that has Girls, Massage and Karaoke?

I just wanted to pick and go to room straight. By the way, I'm not staying int hose hotel mentioned. Just looking for some full service and leave.
Old 17-08-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
timok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I will be in Jakarta next month Sept and I was wondering what is the scene in Jakarta?

I used to frequent there on work trips but after covid things died down and only recently i got a chance to go back there again

Place I went before but wanna check if they are still there?
- Malio
- The pool 1001 / Colo
- Fashion Hotel
- Delta
- Dheaven
- Sumo

Can anyone here help me vet and see these place still operating and if there are any new place to add in?

I saw there is a spa called Deep Spa up north and wonder how is the service like?
Old 18-08-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry but can't help LOL.

Quote:
Tio scam at Malio

Malio is the club just beside maliboro .
Basically better QC girls dancing on bar , and a lot of other ladies playing Hp - not sure what are they for
First of all, your description is confusing. Malio club is in the same building as malio spa/lounge... you enter the spa/lounge from the lobby nearest to the main road. Malio club you can walk past the main lobby and enter (you will see security guarding outside) or you can enter via the spa/lounge (just ask any mami and they can guide you)

the girls sitting around in the sofas on ground floor are the same as the ones you pick in spa/lounge... normally after midnight, they will move from spa/lounge to the club.

Quote:
Don’t seems to have mummy system , the dancer girls will swarm u ask u for drinks - doesn’t seems very exp per glass but it’s a shot glass so they can drink very fast and furious - in fact if u are not careful they order one tray
Seems you are too horny to take your time to observe what is going on. There is mummy system even at malio club, if you do not have any regular mummy, just ask a waiter to call one over.

Quote:
The girl never even clean me and just go down on me . Hardworking . At the end she ask for payment so I paid 1.8m to her
Not sure how fluent is your bahasa indo? I believed she might have ask for tips, but maybe she thinks you're a pushover.

Quote:
Then finish liao want to go home , the counter ask me pay entrance fee + 1.8 m . I was like wtf I already paid the girl , the counter say all payment to counter
Counter is correct, they don't give you the wrist tag for nothing.

And to get the dancer up I believe you will need to have the dancer mummy/papi to write the dancer number/name and wrist tag number on a chit of paper and get you to sign on it. That's how they can bill you. It's the same system throughout most of the bigger spas/club in Jakarta.
Even in BKK gogobars, they also bill you based on the little chit of papers and not pay to the girl directly. Any direct payment to girl is considered tips (unless outside of malio of course)

Next time ASK properly to waiters/mummy about how things work. Another 5-10 mins wait time will save you alot of unnecessary troubles.

Quote:
Make a fuss and a lot of guys enter and kinda surround me but didn’t do anything . Ask the manager for help and in the end he manage to find the girl . The girl say only collect 1mil from me and pretend to cry

Never mind I do charity just pay the extra 800k

Go out wanna call grab the security guard ask me
How is it , I say I tio scam , he smile and call Taxi for me
And still ask for tips knn
Good to do charity, and have you noticed? You're also the same guy who got SCAMMED in classic by the dancers to buy LDs? Maybe you might want to check why is it always you and not others?

Cheers, have fun and stay safe~

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 18-08-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by timok View Post
Place I went before but wanna check if they are still there?
- Malio
- The pool 1001 / Colo
- Fashion Hotel
- Delta
- Dheaven
- Sumo

Can anyone here help me vet and see these place still operating and if there are any new place to add in?
Google and call them to ask just to confirm. Most of them are operating still.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 18-08-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
zaphod42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Jakarta for work again so rather than bore people with Malio I’ll give a review for a new place that offers nuru massages.

Deep Spa Pik

Took their standard package with a single therapist costing rp790k all in and I have to say it was enjoyable

Therapist was Grace and she took her time without rushing it through. Massage was just right and she teased in all the right places. Then came the nuru followed with a HJ finisher.

Standard tip is rp100k but gave her 200k anyways as it was enjoyable. 2 things to consider tho , it’s the same company as VN/Vantasy and the location for Deep Spa is all the way in PIK.

Work ended early so I was bored out of my mind
Old 18-08-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod42 View Post

Therapist was Grace and she took her time without rushing it through. Massage was just right and she teased in all the right places. Then came the nuru followed with a HJ finisher.
Tks for sharing. Do u get to chose therapist? Chose from picture? Would u recommend this outlet or vantasy outlet? Tks
Old 18-08-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
Tks for sharing. Do u get to chose therapist? Chose from picture? Would u recommend this outlet or vantasy outlet? Tks
Honestly depending on your location. PIK is a long journey away from central Jakarta and is nearer to the airport

I’d prefer deep spa to VN but the traffic in Jakarta alone makes it problematic
Old 18-08-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
The therapist will be paraded upstairs. They’ll take off their robes and wearing lingerie while you make your choice. This is prefer over Vantasy
Old 19-08-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light

I just came back from Jakarta.

Went to Delta spa and did some dick pulse treatment for 1.6 mil.
Feel it isn't much worth it. and after the 2 hours massage, it end off with hj and the therapist ask for 500k IDR tip to remove top.

lol
Old 20-08-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
I don't speak Bahasa and you just scare me shitless.

No need
Very rare case
RFF
Tis guy is clearly clueless gamelsless n daft

Not a prob for most peeps
Old 20-08-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod42 View Post
Honestly depending on your location. PIK is a long journey away from central Jakarta and is nearer to the airport

I’d prefer deep spa to VN but the traffic in Jakarta alone makes it problematic
Tks, up you bro. I am thinking of going there from airport with luggage before hotel check in....😄
Old 21-08-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
Xencifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXencifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was in Jakarta last week for biz and my first time chiong in this city. I have been reading this forum but still made noob mistakes. Sharing my experience here so other newbie can avoid the same mistake.

First night I went to Malio.
Maybe because it is a Monday night so not much people. Entry was easy, went in and they gave you a card. All spending will be recorded by the card number and you pay when you leave.

Walk in and you see ladies sitting around the sofas and some dancers on the stage. I arrive around 1130pm and no live band but a DJ only. Server came and ask me if I am alone, I say yes and she walk me to a table. I sat by the bar and ordered a bottle of JD. Because I am alone, all the ladies keeping coming over, literally a bunch. The ladies in see through fish nets are dancers. They will keep coming and ask you to buy them drinks. 66k IDR for one drink for the dancers (the ladies drink are non-alcoholic, some syrup water), they will sit on your lap and you can touch them all over, grab their titties and all.
They keep wanting me to go up to the 2nd floor sofa area but I insisted on staying on the first floor. I bought a few ladies a round of drinks and ask them to drink the JD with me. After 20mins or so, if you not buying them drinks then they will say bye. Which is totally fine coz I am sure other girls will come around.
Anyway, I went up to 2nd flr sofa area with two of the dancers. Once up there, you have a semi private area with curtains, all the servers will ask what you want? Blow job or HJ and how much is it. I was quite taken back as I did not know what to expect on 2nd flr. I say I want to chill and drink. The two dancers that sat with me, I bought them 10 drinks each which is like $60 sgd. They DFK with me, let me suck their titties and one even let me finger her. After I was horny, I ask one of the dancer to call for the Mama-san because the bring the dancer up to the room is 3m + which I don't think is worth it.
Mama-san came up and ask me if I want local or international. I said local and she gave me a menu with different tier. I went for the 'Platinum' tier which is 1.8m (including room charge). I gave mami some tips to bring her best ladies. Around 10 ladies came up and tbh, all look pretty good. Mami ask them who can speak english and few step forward. I choose one pretty girl with big boobs. We sat down and drink and dance abit before going up to the room.
In the room, it is pretty standard. nice and clean room. we showered together and she did everything. DFK, roaming, BBBJ, FJ. It was a great session. one hour up and reception will call. We shower and went down.
All in all, I think it will be fun when more people go to Malio tgt. If you want to just fuck then can go and ask for the mami straight away, don't need to waste time and flirt with the dancers.

2nd night, I tried Delta Spa. When to the wrong outlet and there isn't any pool or sauna. So just waited for the available therapist to go for my massage. When I went to the counter, I gave the lady some tips to get me a pretty therapist. Had a hot ginger tea while I waited and 10 mins later it was my turn.
The receptionist brought me up to 3rd level and into a room with a cute therapist waiting. I undress and she started giving me a massage. they had a machine that stimulate & 'massage' your penis. First time experiencing that which is interesting. Massage was good and normal and to the end of the massage, she ask if I am willing to give her 700k and she undress her top. She wouldn't budge on the amount and I read about people writing that 'might' be a chance for FJ in Delta so I say yes. She gave me a HJ and let me touch her boobs but no kissing or sucking of her boobs. Sianz... Tried offering more but no chance. Got my HJ and left.
Lesson learnt, just go to Delta for a massage and HJ. If you want to touch boobies just go the Malio or other clubs and buy the dancers drinks will do. Cost 10 times lesser.

Anyway, lesson learnt for me and a good first experience in Jakarta. Will be back in a few months and hopefully can join a few bros here to go out tgt.

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1